Found Deceased AL - Caleb Whisnand Jr., 1 month old, Montgomery, 8 May 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Apparently the grandmother is saying the pair lived with the paternal grandparents, her daughter was about to leave Whisnand and that’s why he took the baby from her.

It doesn’t explain why the mother was acting bizarrely at the presser or why she seemed to Be trying to cover for him. The father appears to have a criminal history and is a meth user.

Fun.

Father charged with manslaughter after body of 5-week-old C.J. Whisnand found in woods

Apparently the grandmother is saying the pair lived with the paternal grandparents, her daughter was about to leave Whisnand and that’s why he took the baby from her.

It doesn’t explain why the mother was acting bizarrely at the presser or why she seemed to Be trying to cover for him. The father appears to have a criminal history and is a meth user.

Fun.

Father charged with manslaughter after body of 5-week-old C.J. Whisnand found in woods
Then she should have left him when she and the 2 year old was a baby and he was driving drugged and veering into oncoming traffic. Link back in the thread, but I am having connectivity problems.

Fun.

Well, she sure looked all cozied up next to him in the presser.
NOT at all like someone who is going to leave some guy.
UGH
I am so Pi$$ed off at these parents who are killing these innocent little ones.

This has been such a horrific nightmare week for babies and their psycho parents. Poor sweet Amari and lil Caleb are just the two most recent victims of our sick, soul-less worthless so called parents. What the He!! is going on??????????

Dammit! I knew it...I knew that 'piece of stanky stuff' of a "dad" had something to do with Caleb's disappearance. I was attempting to be victim-friendly in my earlier post, but it was pretty obvious one, if not both, of them knew what happened to baby Caleb. I had hoped Caleb's killer had traded him for a drug debt or something along those lines...but I knew better. The investigation is on-going, but at this point I'll apologize for being suspicious of mom. I now can see how she probably whole-heartedly believed Whisnand's lie about losing Caleb. I still don't understand the lack of emotion, though.

Noting:

The manner of baby CJ’s death was not disclosed, but Montgomery County Sheriff Chief Deputy Kevin J. Murphy said following an autopsy, the department and the district attorney’s office made the decision to upgrade criminal charges.

Court documents related to the manslaughter charge indicated the suspect “recklessly caused the death of the baby and afterwards buried the victim in a remote area.”

charges upgraded to capital murder based on the findings of the autopsy.. what could that mean?
I don't think there's been enough information released to even speculate at this point but the first thing that came to my mind was that the autopsy showed drugs in his system. And, as mentally unequipped as this father was to care for a child, I also wonder if Caleb was shaken. MOO

Abusive Head Trauma (Shaken Baby Syndrome) (for Parents) - Nemours KidsHealth
Abusive head trauma is a head or neck injury from physical child abuse. It happens when someone shakes a baby or hits the baby against something hard. Most cases happen when a parent or caregiver is angry, tired, or upset because a baby won't stop crying or the child can't do something they expect, like toilet train.

These injuries can cause permanent brain damage or death. People should never shake a baby for any reason.

ETA: @Shamrock1, Jinx!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back