Found Alive AL - Carlethia “Carlee” Russell, 25, 911 call reported toddler walking on side of interstate, car found, she & toddler gone, Birmingham, 13 Jul ‘23 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Data from Carlee's phone including her Life360 app showed she traveled 600 yards in her vehicle while on phone with 911. 6 football fields stretch, sheriff says.

Hoover 911 received 2nd call from Carlee's mother discussing "other relative hearing Carlee scream".
Police arrived within 5 mins.
Wig and phone found in grass.
Food ordered at Greek place in car - snacks not in vehicle.

Throughout Friday, they searched at the scene for evidence with people and K9 teams. No evidence found. Volunteer search parties activated, zero evidence found.

Carlee's residence - 911 call at 10:45pm Saturday night, Carlee returned on foot.
She was seen on surveillance walking home.

Detectives got a brief statement from her at hospital:

Told them she saw a baby walking on side of road.
Man came out of trees and mumbled he was checking on baby.
Man picked her up and she screamed.
Made her go over fence, forced her into car.
Put her into 18 wheeler.
Apparently a female was there who she never saw, but heard her voice
Heard baby crying
Man had orange hair with bald spot LOL
Escaped 18 wheeler and fled on foot, captured again!
Blindfolded, not tied up because captor didn't wanna "leave impressions on wrist"
Made her undress in a house & took pics of her, but no assault...
Was fed cheezits by female... woman played with her hair
Escaped from vehicle again, ran through woods
Came out by her residence
Carlee had small lip injury
Had $107 cash in her SOCK!

This is absolutely unbelievable. Wow.

Google searches:
"DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR AN AMBER ALERT SEARCH"
"HOW TO TAKE MONEY FROM A REGISTER WITHOUT BEING CAUGHT"
"BIRMINGHAM BUS STATION"
"1 WAY BUS TICKET, BIRMINGHAM to NASHVILLE"
"MOVIE TAKEN" (I'm DYING y'all)
"MAXIMUM AGE OF AMBER ALERT" (searched at work)

Carlee has not allowed LE to interview her a second time.

I hope my post helped those of you who couldn't catch the presser, I tried to sum it up as well as I can. I think this had to do with her boyfriend and getting attention...

Last edited:
From presser: she told detectives a man emerged from trees, took her, made her go over fence, into 18-wheeler. Said female in vehicle and baby. Man had orange hair. She escaped but caught again. Not bound because captors didn't want to leave marks. They took pictures of her.

Does she have a history of being a liar/melodramatic/attn seeking like Sherri Pappini? This is very confusing considering on the video...she did exactly what the caller on her cell phone told the cops..There was no small child in that video....I don't think its a hoax..I think maybe she was exhausted/tired so bad she was seeing things..and she got lost. Still her wig was found on the road....There is someone that knows something. I didnt see another car or even another person on that video..she was alone. So there are so many dang questions about how it went down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member