Found Alive AL - Carlethia “Carlee” Russell, 25, 911 call reported toddler walking on side of interstate, car found, she & toddler gone, Birmingham, 13 Jul ‘23 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit confused why LE cannot just bring her downtown for questioning. She is not a minor. Why does she have a choice not to talk to investigators? She can bring her attorney with her.

LE can't just force people to stop in for a chat unless they do so by arresting said person. They can't arrest someone without probable cause. Your suspicion of wrongdoing does not constitute probable cause.

Those of us in the US may be viewed by other countries as being crass and uncouth, but at least we have some protection of our civil rights here.

ETA to add MOO, because I'm pressed for time and can't attach information about US law. It's easy to search for and find that information if someone is truly interested.

Her story details aren't even slightly convincing. She doesn't sound all there to me.
I think she sounds extremely immature and self-centered. Her parents being the constant mouth piece for their 25 year old baby really underscores that
What was the point of all this though, what did it achieve for her?
Attention. Her family and most importantly boyfriend being happy she was found safe and alive.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

This child is future Olympic material! Carlee drove a distance of 6 to 7 football fields or about 600 yards after she first says she noticed the child.
Carlee didn't know what she actually spotted was actually America's fastest toddler track star training for the next Olympics! She ruined his night time interstate training

Last edited by a moderator:
What did he say before the searches he won't be talking about?
It's wild to me every time search history comes up. In this day & age, how do people not realize this will come out?
I said from the beginning that this was fishy and had people coming at me. Nothing sounded right from the start

Wow. That conference covered more than I expected. Thinking the parents have lawyer(s) who encouraged the Today show appearance to reinforce parental ignorance of all of this.
If they had a lawyer, the lawyer would not have told them to go on the Today show. If they had a lawyer who okay'd it, he or she would've been sitting there with them.

It begs the question why? Why did she feel she needed to take $107.00? Wasn't this a young woman who was driving a Mercedes?
Maybe her parents can see her card transactions? (yes she’s 25 but who knows overbearing parents maybe) Not a lot of people around her age carry cash especially that much. imo

Come on. She cleverly hid the money while removing her socks while blindfolded. It's believable...and I believe that 4-year-old (still in diapers) was able to run the 600 yards (without veering out into traffic) in the middle of the night. What is amazing to me is that when she caught up with the child, the abductors moved those 600 yards down the wooded area to where she stopped and came out of the woods to get her...An 18-wheeler in those communities...They must not have a very strict HOA??!! Our HOA would be on that violation ASAP!!

JMO.
And turning around in those culdesacs is tricky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members