Found Alive AL - Carlethia “Carlee” Russell, 25, 911 call reported toddler walking on side of interstate, car found, she & toddler gone, Birmingham, 13 Jul ‘23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there homeless in that area? What a random thing to stop on the side of the highway and have someone lying in wait. Mind boggling.
this are is mostly suburbs and well off/middle class Americans. Very nice area with little to no homeless in that area . There is below road (this its called The Preserve) that runs under the 459 to the neighborhoods. a little woody over there, but not impossible to figure out a way to get a car, 4 wheeler, side by side or what have you, onto the interstate from below.

Wonderful news!!!!!!!

Curious about where she was found, and of course about what happened to her, but I can wait.

The ultimately important issue is that she is alive.

JMO

Carlee Russell, missing just over 48 hours, has been found safe.

The 25-year-old nursing student returned to her Hoover home shortly before 11 p.m. Saturday.

Paramedics and police were called after she reportedly showed up at the house she shares with her parents.

Hoover Chief Nick Derzis said Russell showed up at her parents house alone. She is being taken to a hospital to be evaluated.

The 25-year-old nursing student returned to her Hoover home shortly before 11 p.m. Saturday.

Paramedics and police were called after she reportedly showed up at the house she shares with her parents.

Hoover Chief Nick Derzis said Russell showed up at her parents house alone. She is being taken to a hospital to be evaluated.

As a mother of five kids, if I’m listing all the scenarios about what I’d want for my own children, I’d want “staged” at the top of the list. I’d want drugs. I’d want a psychotic break. I’d want a mental health issue. I’d want running away. I’d want running from the law. I’d want a MILLION things before I’d want someone actually taking them. Someone dragging them down that hill and assaulting their precious body I gave birth to and cared for. Someone hitting them with a vehicle and dragging them for miles before tossing their dead body. Someone doing terrifying things to them while I search for them and they call out my name. I’d want so many things before I’d want them at risk of being dead.

And that’s what I want for Carlee… no matter what the color of her skin is (or mine for that matter.) I want best case scenario FOR HER. Because she’s someone’s daughter. Someone’s friend, sister, student, etc.

So sue me if I am praying this is a staged mental health break. It’s the absolute BEST case scenario for an alive and obviously VERY loved young woman.

Wonderful news!!!!!!!

Curious about where she was found, and of course about what happened to her, but I can wait.

The ultimately important issue is that she is alive.

JMO
She showed up at home. Then they took her to the hospital.

<modsnip>

Quote:

Carlee Russell, missing just over 48 hours, has been found safe.

source: Carlee Russell safe at home 2 days after claiming to see child on I-459 and vanishing

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member