AL - Carlethia “Carlee” Russell, 25, faked own abduction, Birmingham, 13 Jul ‘23 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of this exact same theory this morning.
(I have dad issues)
Starting to think maybe I’m way too compassionate or just plain gullible. I’ve got personal experience too that I thought was normal until much later in life, as only child confused controlling with being over protective- mine stems from my Mother, my poor Dad was a saint, he passed away two years ago and that’s when my eyes were opened to reality. Life is full of lessons and missed opportunities. ❤️

I want to see her in all weather searching for any and every missing person case in her state.
I wonder if she likes pets. If not have her volunteer, under watchful eyes at the animal shelter. Some of the folks in my hometown that were required to do community service had to service the local parks outdoor bathrooms. Good job for Carlee

This article was claiming charges could be filed today, and as all the live presser feeds were taken down, it does look like the talk about rescheduling for tomorrow is likely accurate:

Alabama woman could be charged as soon as today after confessing that abduction story was a lie

I wonder if she likes pets. If not have her volunteer, under watchful eyes at the animal shelter. Some of the folks in my hometown that were required to do community service had to service the local parks outdoor bathrooms. Good job for Carlee

My personal experience with people doing community service, is that it is more work than it is worth. Half the people don't show up, the ones that do show up "work" so half-heartedly, it is a joke. Reminds me of the show, "Better Call Saul", when Saul was sentenced to community service, spent more than half his time on his cellphone, the rest of the time complaining about his aches and pains. It was a complete comedy skit.

Now, give them a fine, move on.

This article was claiming charges could be filed today, and as all the live presser feeds were taken down, it does look like the talk about rescheduling for tomorrow is likely accurate:

Alabama woman could be charged as soon as today after confessing that abduction story was a lie
Well, I'm sure she will have to have her hair and nails done, great makeup and the perfect outfit. JMO

That would be fun not punishment. She should understand the anguish of a missing person cases and all the effort put into a search.

I did like the Tim Miller idea earlier from a member. Tim has to tell the story of his daughter and the killing fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298