AL - Carlethia “Carlee” Russell, 25, faked own abduction, Birmingham, 13 Jul ‘23 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you accusing them of doing wrong?Unless they were involved in telling the lie which I have seen zero proof of they aren't to blame for her actions.
I’m not blaming them for her actions. The post I replied to was about winning back trust. I said her parents don’t seem to want to do that. They’re the ones who’ve been speaking for her. If she or they wanted to win trust back, they’d be doing it considering they’ve done everything else for her in this case.

I wonder if she's planning her appearance for her likely perp walk. Maybe practicing for Instagram?

I am SO ready to see a mug shot.

Shame on me, but I hope the anxiety of awaiting her upcoming consequences is eating away at her.

No reason why she would. This comment doesn’t make sense
It was something she wanted for her birthday. Her birthday was this week, so I was wondering if the Princess received one.
What's the deal with a Pink Rolex ?

Birthday present?
Yes, that or either a tiffany necklace.

No reason why she would. This comment doesn’t make sense
It was something she wanted for her birthday. Her birthday was this week, so I was wondering if the Princess received one.
What's the deal with a Pink Rolex ?

Birthday present?
Yes, that or either a tiffany necklace.
Moo..sure pay restitution...as long all others that do same have too. But do not make her 'it'. Plenty of similar cases I,ve read on ws. ..moo
She should be happy to be the first.

Not at all. Same consequences for anyone who commits such a premeditated act I keep seeing people saying that "she comes from money". I'm not sure what it means to others, but to me it looks like her parents have worked hard for what they have and have built solid careers and made a good life. "Coming from money" means something very different in my neck of the woods.
Maybe your neck of the woods is just wealthier than most. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ifgchester