Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, cap murder chg, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22*Reward*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New details divulge in Lauderdale County inmate, corrections office escape

Well this article divulges new information but ... lots of typos or maybe English not first language situation. Anyway, there is new information here not yet being talked about much:

“We found her radio, sheriff’s department radio. You know, and the court found the leg shackles and handcuffs,” said Lauderdale County Sheriff Rick Singleton.

Detectives also believe Vicky has her phone but it is turned off.

“It wasn’t left in the car. You know, we’ve attempted using technology. We haven’t had any success with it,” said Singleton.

They are also going through her finances to see if there are any unusual finances.

So they did find her radio and his leg shackles and handcuffs but ... the 'court' found them? What does that mean?

Strange article, hopefully we'll hear more from a stronger article in MSM soon. Moo

I've withdrawn over $10k several times. I don't remember filling out paperwork, but the teller did fill out an IRS 8300 form and I had to wait several days every time so the bank could order enough money. They ask what you're using the money for and that's about it. They fill out the same form when you deposit large sums of cash as well. So as long as VW said she was purchasing something reasonable, I doubt a teller would bat an eye.

Also I've bought two houses with "cash". The first was owned by a bank, so I took in actual cash, but I had to have the cash converted to a cashier's check for the actual purchase. They wouldn't just take the cash. The second was done at the Title Office and my only option was a wire transfer.

Man. That seems intrusive on the part of your bank. Why is it their business what you withdraw the money for?

In Alabama she will collect her pension up until the day she I'd found guilty or pleads guilty to a felony. Even then she will recover all of her contributions plus interest. If she directed it to her mother's account it makes sense.
2014 Code of Alabama :: Title 36 - PUBLIC OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES. :: Chapter 27D - PUBLIC RETIREMENT SYSTEMS. :: Section 36-27D-1 - Forfeiture or suspension of retirement benefits; refunds; liability.

Believe it or not, Alabama is one of the toughest on this. Many states a cop could kill someone in the line of duty and still collect a pension.
Agreed. I don't think you risk your pension, 6 figures in cash, and possibly the rest of your life over a 2 month or less relationship.

I dunno. Think of all the women who continue to get fleeced by romance scams. Newspapers and the web are full of them. All sorts of advice comes from the FBI, psychologists, etc warning women of the habits of romance scammers but each woman swears he loved her, even as she was handing them over her life savings. It's an epidemic.

So in some ways, I can see a women like VM who has lived a fairly isolated existence being flattered by attention and listening to the trials and tribulations offered by someone like this guy and start believing they've gotten a raw deal.

It doesn't make sense to me because I can figure out someone's number pretty quickly, but who knows, maybe I've never met that one person who could convince me to engage in illegal activities and think I was performing a righteous act.

It doesn't have anything to do with age or attractiveness or even gender. This guy would have preyed upon anyone who would have furthered his purpose. Doesn't matter if it was a 25 year old Jennifer Lopez or a 99 year old Betty White or Heath Ledger or 56 year old Vicky White.

People aren't suggesting it's impossible that CW would have fallen in love with VW. They are saying he wouldn't have fallen in love with ANYBODY. He was looking for an instrument. A target. No matter who it was. jmo

While I agree that he would’ve used anyone he could, I do think it’s super unlikely that he would be attracted to this lady.

I get the sense though that yeah, he’s only capable of feeling a sense of attraction or possessiveness and can’t truly fall in love.

But to double down, if he could, I’m sorry but I don’t think it would be with her!!

She’s the same sort of type, to me, as the NY matron who helped those two guys. Guys like this know how to pick their targets.

But that’s for payments. Not withdrawals.
It's for deposits or withdrawals.

These federal reporting requirements stem primarily from the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA). This requires financial institutions to report to the federal government any withdrawals of $10,000 by a depositor in a single day.

The Most Cash You Can Withdraw at Once

They may have met in 2020 but it would be very surprising if she were on his visitor list. She would have been putting her job in jeopardy by being on a visitor or a call list. If they did correspond then she probably used a different name and a PO Box.
Its also possible she wasn't on any call list and while she was on official business (due to her job) at that facility he was in she could've pretended to do something else and gone and visited him even if it was brief. She may have done that many times, so she was abusing her power right there. MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, right.
That's why I had to do some reading and investigation on this bizarre situation.
I could not understand how a seemingly solid woman with 25 years experience, 16 years in that particular job, exemplary record & secure retirement on the horizon, could be scammed and self deluded by a violent killer in this way.
Opened my eyes.

Ah, it was you! Thanks for that post. It was eye-opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teadoughnutsdogbanjo