Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, cap murder chg, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22*Reward*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.
She could have been a current beauty queen and it would still have been all an act on his part to get out of prison.

People aren't suggesting it's impossible that CW would have fallen in love with VW. They are saying he wouldn't have fallen in love with ANYBODY. He was looking for an instrument. A target. No matter who it was. jmo

If you are truly "in love" with a person you do not encourage them to destroy their entire life, devastate their family, and go on the run from the US Marshall Service. That is the opposite of love. It is the height of selfishness. jmo
I agree however this could be a one sided love affair. Different feelings. He wanted to run ( why not, he's done) she wanted true love and thought by running with him, she would get the love she wanted. This is a hot mess!

Interview with sheriff who has known CW since he was a child and convinced him to surrender in 2015

One comment below video: "He's not on the run. They eloped."

FWIW
Good find. I think anyone with 2 working brain cells would have known that confession was a ruse to get to Lauderdale County jail or any county jail that was not Donaldson State Prison. He was desperate to get out of there. The minute he got to Lauderdale for arraignment he begged the judge to let him stay at Lauderdale and suddenly pled "insanity" for the whole confession.

It's a tragedy that LE fell for this nonsense instead of continuing to investigate who REALLY killed Connie Ridgeway. Her poor family. I can't imagine. IMO

Interview with sheriff who has known CW since he was a child and convinced him to surrender in 2015

One comment below video: "He's not on the run. They eloped."

FWIW
I wonder when these videos were taken. He looks 10 years older in the most recent photos released of him on Twitter.
For fairness sake, I saw someone say he isn't a bad looking dude, and in those new photos, he is in fact awful looking. He could easily pass for 50 and has packed on the lbs as well.

Can someone answer this:

Since she was able to file for retirement, and she will get - at minimal- her previous contributions, I wonder if she did that so if she is killed, her beneficiary will get the money. Would this be possible?

Interview with a son of Connie Ridgway, the woman he confessed to killing and then recanted and pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity once he was back at the jail.

The day he entered that plea he should have been sent back to prison. The state and the county are both at fault here, IMO. They allowed him to game the system. And now he's a threat to the public AGAIN.

MOO

Can someone answer this:

Since she was able to file for retirement, and she will get - at minimal- her previous contributions, I wonder if she did that so if she is killed, her beneficiary will get the money. Would this be possible?
I can't but are you thinking that this could have been a setup with income knowing what she was doing and the danger to make sure her mom was ok?

Can someone answer this:

Dunno about that, but I can't imagine she had any plans on dying. I think this was based on the fantasy of a new life, with her new love.

I don't think this was a suicide mission, although I wouldn't be surprised if it ended very badly for her.

Cops issue arrest warrant for female Alabama jail guard, 56, who 'helped murder suspect, 38, escape' | Daily Mail Online
Frances, 88, says Vicky was married to her son Tommy White more than 16 years ago for about two to three years, eventually leaving him when his drug problems got bad.

What I don't understand is that she left her husband due to drug issues, still came around to help due to health issues and leaves her career and would lose everything for a murderer? I don't get it. IMO

Wow! It sounds like she fits the profile someone posted of women into convicts. They like to be nurturers and feel they can change them. But the relationship isn’t sustainable on the outside because the issues they have that lead them to want a relationship to begin with, with a convict, aren’t resolved when it goes to real life. Something like that.

I can't but are you thinking that this could have been a setup with income knowing what she was doing and the danger to make sure her mom was ok?

I actually maybe her nephew that she seemed close to. But could be her mom. This is all probably far from what happened. I was just thinking about why she would chose to do this.

Dunno about that, but I can't imagine she had any plans on dying. I think this was based on the fantasy of a new life, with her new love.

I don't think this was a suicide mission, although I wouldn't be surprised if it ended very badly for her.

You're probably right. I was just trying to think through why she'd do this, when there probably is no sane answer.

Interesting comment from the DA. Looks like more than one con artist is involved here.

“I would have trusted Vicki with my life. I really mean it. If we needed something from the jail she was our go-to person, solid employee. That’s why it’s so shocking,” said Lauderdale County District Attorney Chris Connolly.

As to the investigation:

Officials tell WAFF that Casey is a free man and no longer restrained.

“We found her radio, sheriff’s department radio. You know, and the court found the leg shackles and handcuffs,” said Lauderdale County Sheriff Rick Singleton.

Detectives also believe Vicky has her phone but it is turned off. "It wasn’t left in the car. You know, we’ve attempted using technology. We haven’t had any success with it,” said Singleton.

New details divulge in Lauderdale County inmate, corrections office escape

All commentary MOO

Interview with a son of Connie Ridgway, the woman he confessed to killing and then recanted and pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity once he was back at the jail.

The day he entered that plea he should have been sent back to prison. The state and the county are both at fault here, IMO. They allowed him to game the system. And now he's a threat to the public AGAIN.

MOO
Right? Some LE agencies couldn't care less who actually committed the crime. As long as they can tag it as solved or closed they are happy. It's all numbers on a spreadsheet to them. Even if the maximum security inmate ends up at the podunk county jail. Which he did, in this case. With a simple "confession" letter he immediately retracted. jmo

Interesting comment from the DA. Looks like more than one con artist is involved here.

“I would have trusted Vicki with my life. I really mean it. If we needed something from the jail she was our go-to person, solid employee. That’s why it’s so shocking,” said Lauderdale County District Attorney Chris Connolly.

As to the investigation:

Officials tell WAFF that Casey is a free man and no longer restrained.

“We found her radio, sheriff’s department radio. You know, and the court found the leg shackles and handcuffs,” said Lauderdale County Sheriff Rick Singleton.

Detectives also believe Vicky has her phone but it is turned off. "It wasn’t left in the car. You know, we’ve attempted using technology. We haven’t had any success with it,” said Singleton.

New details divulge in Lauderdale County inmate, corrections office escape

All commentary MOO
If she turns that phone on, it's game over. If she reaches out to anyone, it's game over.

I'm sure extensive preparations were made, but it's only going to take one mistake, or one stroke of luck in order to find them.

They likely had help here too, so there are going to be not shortage of angles to explore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08