Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, cap murder chg, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22*Reward*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was she up for some promotion or honour that she didn't get
Or a rise in wages where she was turned down.

It does look like she wanted to make some kind of statement the way she did things, with the handing in of the retirement papers.

Not to mention, she was apparently going to jail break an inmate the next day, never to be seen again. What's the point of having a hissy fit and dropping retirement notice when you're not even going to be around to retire? It's an impulsive FU and parting shot, IMO.

Yeah and I bet if you had had children, you wouldn’t have let your boyfriend torture them to death or sexually abuse them either, out of desperation for love of the wretch. And I also bet you wouldn’t plot to kill a woman in order to be with that woman’s man.

But we aren’t talking about what you would do. Or what I would do. We are talking about what some people sometimes do. And why certain things can be more important to some.

To that end, what I was specifically referring to is the notion that a plain-looking 56 year old woman, never married, no kids, an elderly mother, no evidence of any intimate partner in her life (except this convict) would be more likely to dream of retirement and relaxation instead of dreaming of love and attention.

Obviously many single people without kids are perfectly happy and fulfilled. And most of those who are lonely or unhappy with being child free and single, would never contemplate something as absurd as what she did.

But there are those desperate enough and excited enough by rarely won attention to do drastic, ridiculous and criminal things.

I think her life wasn’t that happy and fulfilling for her. I think the dream of love was more important to her than the dream of relaxing on a beach, all by herself. So important that she’d give up her life for that dream.
It’s always good to see you on a thread.

I’m wondering if it was simply due to her boyfriend urging her and telling her, “Baby, it’s got to be now! F your retirement. F your notice. If we don’t do this now, I’m going to be transferred back to prison soon and that will be it. We will NEVER see each other again! I don’t want to lose you. I need you!”
She is of no use to him if she is retired. No more keys, no more patrol cars, no more authority. Of course he didn't want her retired. But she had to have known the same thing. If she dropped her papers and completed the retirement process she wouldn't have been able to get him out of there. She had to be on active duty to pull this off.

So why the show? What's the point of flaunting retirement paperwork to your boss if it prevents the very thing you are trying to accomplish? It makes no sense. That kind of impulsive, histrionic behavior is reflective of someone under a lot of pressure who is acting out. Dropping her papers and flouncing had no rational or logical purpose. Only an emotional one. A last act of control she could not resist before she departed the venue. IMO

I can't recall reading one post on this thread where there's a glimmer of consideration that CW may be in love with VW.

On the contrary. Most of us appear to hold the view VW was gullible, was flattered by attention given her by CW, and foolishly had romantic feelings for him.

I have no idea what feelings either of them have experienced towards the other.

I do believe murderers can and do "fall in love."

I do not get the sympathy for Vicky. She purposefully let loose a violent felon into the world. If he kills an innocent person? That’s on both of them.

She’s a grown woman, not some young child. She knows right from wrong. Being “lonely” (which we have no proof she actually is) is no excuse. Millions of people are not married and without children and are perfectly content!
I don’t get it either, especially since there has been an arrest warrant issued.

I can't recall reading one post on this thread where there's a glimmer of consideration that CW may be in love with VW.

On the contrary. Most of us appear to hold the view VW was gullible, was flattered by attention given her by CW, and foolishly had romantic feelings for him.

I have no idea what feelings either of them have experienced towards the other.

I do believe murderers can and do "fall in love."
If you are truly "in love" with a person you do not encourage them to destroy their entire life, devastate their family, and go on the run from the US Marshall Service. That is the opposite of love. It is the height of selfishness. jmo

I'm thinking there is something wrong with average person immediately jumping to auction to sell their house rather than just selling the house through normal real estate channels. This property was NEVER on the market so far as I can tell. Immediately to auction.

Auctioned 1 day before CW arrives back at Lauderdale County jail. 1 day. She wanted that house turned into cash ASAP. In fact, from the auction photos the house had already been cleaned out in preparation. It's empty. IMO, that is not a coincidence. It's the start of putting a plan into motion.

As always, MOO.
I agree, especially with the housing market recently.

Some have sort of ruled it out because of the age difference, though if it was the other way around and the male inmate was almost 20 years older than the female prison employee, the subject of age wouldn't even have come up.

There was a post that called her plain. She doesn't look plain to me in either of the photos I've seen so far.
I thought she was quite attractive and cute in a natural way.

I meant to post that before, though I knew it wouldn't go down well, and most likely won't now.
It's just my opinion.

Also re the age thing, being a woman who is 56 doesn't rule out still looking attractive to anyone, even a younger man.

Some have sort of ruled it out because of the age difference, though if it was the other way around and the male inmate was almost 20 years older than the female prison employee, the subject of age wouldn't even have come up.

There was a post that called her plain. She doesn't look plain to me in either of the photos I've seen so far.

I meant to post that before, though I knew it wouldn't go down well, and most likely won't now.
It's just my opinion.

Also re the age thing, being a woman who is 56 doesn't rule out still looking attractive to anyone, even a younger man.

I posted that (that she’s plain). I do not mean to offend! And your opinion about her appearance is certainly valid.

I stand by my opinion, however, that there’s no way he’s into her. Except for what he can get from her.

I believe if she’s not dead, she will be, at his hands.

From what I understood, there were 5 or 6 inmates being transported somewhere else earlier. So I guess personnel were occupied with that.

Then CW needed transporting for "the mental health evaluation". I think she purposely timed it that way. Whomever was left at the jail likely was adverse to questioning his/her superior about the protocol, and maybe she exhibited an attitude that further kept others' mouths shut.

It was even worse. A van of 5 went to court with two deputies, and a van of 7 went yo court with another two deputies. Then she showed up, requested CW, and there wasn’t anyone else to go with her. (As I believe she knew.)

It's just my opinion.

It doesn't have anything to do with age or attractiveness or even gender. This guy would have preyed upon anyone who would have furthered his purpose. Doesn't matter if it was a 25 year old Jennifer Lopez or a 99 year old Betty White or Heath Ledger or 56 year old Vicky White.

People aren't suggesting it's impossible that CW would have fallen in love with VW. They are saying he wouldn't have fallen in love with ANYBODY. He was looking for an instrument. A target. No matter who it was. jmo

I wonder how long she has been saying she wanted to retire to the beach? Was she saying that knowing they would *not* be headed to the beach? I can imagine CW hiding in the mountains with the plan to wait out LE.

She is of no use to him if she is retired. No more keys, no more patrol cars, no more authority. Of course he didn't want her retired. But she had to have known the same thing. If she dropped her papers and completed the retirement process she wouldn't have been able to get him out of there. She had to be on active duty to pull this off.

So why the show? What's the point of flaunting retirement paperwork to your boss if it prevents the very thing you are trying to accomplish? It makes no sense. That kind of impulsive, histrionic behavior is reflective of someone under a lot of pressure who is acting out. Dropping her papers and flouncing had no rational or logical purpose. Only an emotional one. A last act of control she could not resist before she departed the venue. IMO

Wait. I missed that. Did she do that? Sort of dramatically turn in her papers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08