Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, cap murder chg, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22*Reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be hard pressed to find a worse car in a situation like this, unless the goal is to stick out like a sore thumb.

Even if you only planned to use it briefly, it's idiotic.

I am absolutely astounded by the fact that a 6 foot 9 escaped murderer accompanied by a middle aged woman with a waddle in THIS car have been on the run for what, 4, 5 days now? HOW??? Even if they ditched the car, how could they possibly go under the radar???

I am absolutely astounded by the fact that a 6 foot 9 escaped murderer accompanied by a middle aged woman with a waddle in THIS car have been on the run for what, 4, 5 days now? HOW??? Even if they ditched the car, how could they possibly go under the radar???

The cop and inmate had months/years to plan ahead plus they had about 6 hours of a head start before anyone realized they were missing plus she had a ton of money. They could be in hiding somewhere with a year's worth of food or on their way to a non-extradition country.

I figured LE had info somehow about the vehicle she purchased and one of those aliases was the name she used to acquire it. Maybe she has fake social media or email accounts using these names to help her communicate with CW discreetly as well as plan this heist.
Somehow I think this is more of the "communicate in the cleaning supply closet " type situation than a social media or email communication situation. :)

Perhaps they got the car to match his clothes.

Why are both those sally port doors open??? Man, these people.

ETA: Sally Port: A sally port is a secure, controlled entry way to an enclosure, e.g., a fortification or prison. The entrance is usually protected by some means, such as a fixed wall on the outside, parallel to the door, which must be circumvented to enter and prevents direct enemy fire from a distance. It may include two sets of doors that can be barred independently to further delay enemy penetration.

Sally port - Wikipedia

Last edited:
The cop and inmate had months/years to plan ahead plus they had about 6 hours of a head start before anyone realized they were missing plus she had a ton of money. They could be in hiding somewhere with a year's worth of food or on their way to a non-extradition country.

Hmmm

Either of these two ever enrolled in a Spanish, French, or German language class?

Why are both those sally port doors open??? Man, these people.

ETA: Sally Port: A sally port is a secure, controlled entry way to an enclosure, e.g., a fortification or prison. The entrance is usually protected by some means, such as a fixed wall on the outside, parallel to the door, which must be circumvented to enter and prevents direct enemy fire from a distance. It may include two sets of doors that can be barred independently to further delay enemy penetration.

Sally port - Wikipedia
Oh, the things you learn on Websleuths!
:D

Would LE have remote access to any cameras in the sheriffs car? Im guessing not.
Most modern police forces have cameras inside the car as well as dash cams and body cams. I think the officers have to actually turn them on though? I don't know about remote monitoring. Even if it's a thing, I doubt Lauderdale County, AL could afford it. They can't even afford to train/staff their jail apparently. How is even possible that only one officer in the entire jail is weapons certified?

I wasn't even a guard. I worked in medical/clinical services and even I had to be weapons certified to work there (federal prison). We had a riot squad, of course, and they were trained with outrageous weapons, but even the rest of us were basic weapons certified.

They can't even man their sally port properly, much less remote view their squad cars. jmo

ETA: In the two sally port videos released there is not a guard in sight. No one at the interior sally port entrance or the sally port itself. None. Zero. No one. Both doors wide open. The entrance of the Holiday Inn has better security than these people.

Last edited:
Most modern police forces have cameras inside the car as well as dash cams and body cams. I think the officers have to actually turn them on though? I don't know about remote monitoring. Even if it's a thing, I doubt Lauderdale County, AL could afford it. They can't even afford to train/staff their jail apparently. How is even possible that only one officer in the entire jail is weapons certified?

I wasn't even a guard. I worked in medical/clinical services and even I had to be weapons certified to work there (federal prison). We had a riot squad, of course, and they were trained with outrageous weapons, but even the rest of us were basic weapons qualified.

They can't even man their sally port properly, much less remote view their squad cars. jmo

My impression is that there were four other deputies that day that were weapons certified, and that they’d gone out two by two, to take prisoners to the court.

I dont think they did stop at the Courthouse. Sheriff stated in presser there was no time. If she can get an AR-15 out of the Jail I'm sure a set of keys super easy.
Couldn't she own her own guns? Do we know if the guns were stolen? I'm trying to catch up so I apologize if this has already been discussed.

Couldn't she own her own guns? Do we know if the guns were stolen? I'm trying to catch up so I apologize if this has already been discussed.

It hasn’t been discussed. The AR and the shotgun were on the flyer that came out today, but as far as I know, whether they’re hers, or the Jail’s hasn’t been announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13