Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, cap murder chg, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22*Reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My impression is that there were four other deputies that day that were weapons certified, and that they’d gone out two by two, to take prisoners to the court.
Right, but how do you look around an entire jail full of inmates and deputy sheriffs and realize you are literally the only one in the building who is weapon certified? How do you even have sworn deputies with no weapons training or certification guarding a jail? That is pretty darn basic stuff. jmo

Last edited:
Right, but how do you look around an entire jail full of inmates and deputy sheriffs and realize you are literally the only one in the building who is weapon certified? How do you even have sworn deputies with no weapons training or certification? That is pretty darn basic stuff. jmo

Does this mean that when she left, there were no weapons-trained law enforcement personnel guarding the jail at all?

Does this mean that when she left, there were no weapons-trained law enforcement personnel guarding the jail at all?
Yep.

ETA: Here in SC we call that daycare. For you know, toddlers and such.

Now that I think back on it, it was harder to get my daughter out of daycare than it was for VW to get a death penalty inmate out of the jail.

Last edited:
@Thora_Jay and anyone else

Question: is it better protocol to walk ahead of a prisoner or behind him? I’d think that you’d be more apt to lose control of the situation if you’re ahead—you couldn’t see what he was planning to do. Obviously, it doesn’t matter in this situation, with the special relationship and all that....

She looked like she was going to the store with a boyfriend.

56-38=18 year age difference

perhaps a mother/son dynamic

I wonder if either of them are adopted. Or perhaps placed a child for adoption?
I tried thinking through some of this too in the beginning (and periodically I come back to it). Could CW be related to VW’s ex-husband, for example? Could he be his child, one of his family members’ children etc.? Could CW’s half brother (who disappeared) have been related to her ex-husband’s fam? But of course nearly every article stressed that they are not related. And it seemed like people like Frances White (former mother in law) who was interviewed or other White relatives would’ve already disclosed any family connections if there were any. So it’s either really on the down low, some people are conspiring to cover up the connection, or it’s just some other kind of connection. She’s just known him for years through the jail and developed some familiarity—a romance or a mother-son dynamic—or she knows him from some local network outside the jail.

Last edited:
I tried thinking through some of this too in the beginning (and periodically I come back to it). Could CW be related to VW’s ex-husband, for example? Could he be his child, one of his family members etc.? Could CW’s half brother (who disappeared) have been related to her ex-husband’s fam? But of course nearly every article stressed that they are not related. And it seemed like people like Frances White (former mother in law) who was interviewed or other White relatives would’ve already disclosed any family connections if there were any. So it’s either really on the down low, some people are conspiring to cover up the connection, or it’s just some other kind of connection. She’s just known him for years through the jail and developed some familiarity—a romance or a mother-son dynamic—or she knows him from some local network outside the jail.
I went down that rabbit hole. Both for VW's ex-husband (T. White) and for Casey White. Followed endless trails of obituaries, social media, news articles, ancestry.com and couldn't find even the most remote connection between these two White families. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist, of course. But I spent hours on the endeavor and came up with zero.

Let us know if you do any better! jmo

long before Casey White became the target of the U.S. Marshals and the focus of a national manhunt, he was known around Middle Tennessee as a troublemaker…
Long-time detective Shane Hunter who has interviewed him said he is a predator and has no regard for life.
“He is a con artist, very well versed at manipulating women,” Hunter told News 2…
“He has no remorse for life whatsoever,” Hunter said. “Anyone he encounters, he is a danger to society. I think if he is trapped, pinned, he will use whatever means he can to escape.”

When asked if he showed any remorse about shooting people, Hunter said, “No. Absolutely not. His main focus was to get away from law enforcement.”

Hunter does not think the manhunt will end well for Casey White and possibly the female former corrections that authorities now believe helped him escape and could be on the run with him.

‘In my opinion, unfortunately, when he is through, with the people who come into his life, he will dispose of them. And move on to the next victim. He is just a predator,” Hunter said.

Escaped Alabama murder suspect has extensive criminal history in Middle Tennessee

Oy, I've been out all day and just tuned back in here....my eyes are crossing trying to catch up.

Orange car? She has aliases? What's this about a waddle?

I'm falling behind and will catch up, but some of this sounds cartoonish if it weren't so deadly, and SHE HAS ALIASES? What innocent person has an alias? Or two?

Unless she is writing a book and has a nom de plume, I can't conceive of an innocuous reason for anyone to have an alias. Or two.

I unfortunately have an innocent (by me) alias that shows up on all background checks on me thanks to my mother getting arrested and trying to use my identity because I have never had more than a speeding ticket.... mommy dearest? Not so much! My aunt has an alias as well because my mom did the same to her sister. She also tried to use a dead girl's identity too. So, there are some innocent reasons for someone to have an alias show up, but I don't think Ms. White's aliases have an innocent background. Jmo

I unfortunately have an innocent (by me) alias that shows up on all background checks on me thanks to my mother getting arrested and trying to use my identity because I have never had more than a speeding ticket.... mommy dearest? Not so much! My aunt has an alias as well because my mom did the same to her sister. She also tried to use a dead girl's identity too. So, there are some innocent reasons for someone to have an alias show up, but I don't think Ms. White's aliases have an innocent background. Jmo
I do as well due to domestic violence and just being careful post restraining order from same but I agree. I wonder how long she’s had them for?

I wonder if she paid in cash. Did she have a personal vehicle prior to this one? If so, did she sell that too? Or trade it in?
In one news member’s video, where he only shows the legs and feet of the male neighbor he is talking to, they pointed to a vehicle between two buildings and *I think* implied it belonged to VW. Thinking it may have been brown. Can someone remember where I saw that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member