Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know "all criminals come to Florida".... BUT she had been dropping hints about Florida and beaches... So, I am still convinced she is a master planner, so I think the Florida statements were meant to be a disguise. And trying to "get out of Florida's penisula" would still be difficult, if ever spotted IN Florida.

I think they would have had to drive west and south to eventually try to get to Mexico. I just think that makes the most sense.

Couldn't agree with you more, Nhmemorymaker. Brilliant theory.

VW is adept at misdirection. Look at all the little lies which she crafted, & told to multiple people at her job, to get him easily out of the jail in the first place.

Look at all the planning she must have done for months in advance.

I'm sure the FBI has most likely already officially alerted Florida and Tennessee authorities.

I believe VW dropped little hints about Florida for the express purpose of misdirection.

I wouldn't be surprised if this couple is heading west: Texas, Arizona, NM, Baja, even the Pacific Northwest, etc.

..and the authorities will be focusing their attention & wasting their precious time in the East and South.

(MOO & Just my own wild speculation based on life experience.)

She has been planning this for a while (MOO). They have a destination in mind and a plan for how to live on cash for a long time.

LE just needs time to figure out what she set-up and what she put in place under which names and they will find them.

She isn't a criminal mastermind and neither is he.

She may have visited this hiding place before, it will be in her search history, her location history on her phone...etc... they will find it, it just takes time.

South of the border doesn't make a whole of of sense for a blond women and 7 foot tall man to be inconspicuous.

There are too many cameras and too many officers looking out for that car to be just driving around the country.

If the plan is just to be free, then I think they are holed up in a cabin in the hills somewhere that she has prepared ahead of time. But if their plan is to be in amongst people, then a short blond woman and a 6'6" man are going to stick out like sore thumbs in Mexico or Cuba or anywhere south of the border. MOO MOO MOO
Right? And even if they—on a slim to none chance—could get to the Netherlands where there are plenty of tall white people, they don’t speak Dutch and likely have southern accents. Their only realistic option, in my mind, is to live a remote life out in a rural area.

Last edited:
In my mind she has romanticized this whole mess. On a pretty beach, with a pretty drink and her man, who she is going to fix, lots of sexy time. Him maybe some drinks, sexy time and gondy is his reality. Once she realizes the fantasy was hers and hers alone I would imagine it will be terrifying. IMO

She has been planning this for a while (MOO). They have a destination in mind and a plan for how to live on cash for a long time.

LE just needs time to figure out what she set-up and what she put in place under which names and they will find them.

She may have visited this hiding place before, it will be in her search history, her location history on her phone...etc... they will find it, it just takes time.

South of the border doesn't make a whole of of sense for a blond women and 7 foot tall man to be inconspicuous.

There are too many cameras and too many officers looking out for that car to be just driving around the country.

She might be a criminal mastermind, which we don't know the extent of her criminality. She for instance would have been in a prime position for smuggling. Clearly whatever people thought of her was wrong, so we're going to have to see how things shake out if her criminality was limited to busting this guy out or if she had more extensive criminality beyond that.

In my mind she has romanticized this whole mess. On a pretty beach, with a pretty drink and her man, who she is going to fix, lots of sexy time. Him maybe some drinks, sexy time and gondy is his reality. Once she realizes the fantasy was hers and hers alone I would imagine it will be terrifying. IMO
Yep. A rude awakening is coming. Even if by some chance he is in love with her, I’d bet money that he’s an unstable, erratic partner who would quickly not live up to her daydreams either.

How many people are going to be looking for them in other countries, though? They might stick out, but that doesn't mean the local population would have any clue who they are. Here, however, if someone sees them, they'll get reported.

Agreed she isn’t a “criminal mastermind,” but I’m still betting on her as the mastermind of this fairly complex escape plan. I think she likely was highly organized and a planner to be in the role she was in, and win employee of the year four times.

Right? And even if they—on a slim to nine chance—could get to the Netherlands where there are plenty of tall white people, they don’t speak Dutch and likely have southern accents. Their only realistic option, in my mind, is to live a remote life out in a rural area.
Any reports on either of them having a passport? No passport-no Netherlands, no Canada, Mexico maybe?

They both have probably dyed their hair a different color. She probably has cut hers too. Size not appearance is what is going to be noticeable.
Yes, I feel that is the one thing maybe keeping VW safe for now - she can change her appearance and blend in a lot better than he can, so he'll need her to be the one doing anything public.

The timeline is off. The sheriff states they left the jail at 9:41 and video captured them at the intersection at the shopping center 8 minutes later at 9:49 implying they headed directly to the shopping center. But the sally port camera clearly shows them pull out of there at 9:31. So it was 18 minutes, not 8. Certainly time for a stop somewhere in those extra 10 minutes.

So either the sally port camera is wrong (no surprise) or the sheriff is wrong (also no surprise). jmo

upload_2022-5-4_11-25-48.png

Escaped Alabama inmate Casey White is 'not a monster,' mom says

She might be a criminal mastermind, which we don't know the extent of her criminality. She for instance would have been in a prime position for smuggling. Clearly whatever people thought of her was wrong, so we're going to have to see how things shake out if her criminality was limited to busting this guy out or if she had more extensive criminality beyond that.

Yeah I agree, feels like a lot of underestimating her is going on. Both IRL and online. Someone who would never do this until they did.

If they can find where and how she planned this, what phone or wifi devices she may have used to book anything ahead of time, that would be a start. Did she make calls from her desk? From the hotel room she reportedly booked? From her mom's? Doubtful she left a trail from her own cell phone or her personal or work computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member