Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accidentally liked the post and tried to unlike but that feature seems to be gone.
(I was trying to figure out the new like options to see if one fit - cabbies in NYC would probably take issue with the UK/some Europeans part of your post.) LOL.
Ha, that is brilliant, sorry I'm european and assumed the term cab was actually confined to just Europe. Thanks for the giggle. LOL.

I’ve laughed at the thought of them reading too. Like Casey would be so mad at how many people think he is an impulsive mess and VW is the organized planner.
If I recall correctly, his ears were also mocked lol.

And if I was her, I'd be furious about them saying I "waddled." Not to mention the low reward offered ($5,000) for information leading to my capture!

Just in case anyone was serious when they were naming the Hollywood heartthrobs that should play Casey in the movie, here are some photos of his pendulous, uh, chest.

The man is allegedly 38 but everything about him could pass for 50.
Yes he do not have a sexy body at all! Yuck all those tattoos . She might be like that too? His look like hang or anti establishment type

Accidentally liked the post and tried to unlike but that feature seems to be gone.
(I was trying to figure out the new like options to see if one fit - cabbies in NYC would probably take issue with the UK/some Europeans part of your post.) LOL.
Good to know. Hopefully, I'll score many more likes without the "unlike" feature being available. (lol)

Yes, but a ways back on the thread. I will try to find it ... stand by!
Helpful! I never heard which car. Is there a link that says that?
Snipped and pasted below from this article by News Channel 3

Florence City Council Member Bill Griffin said he saw Vicky White and Casey White on Friday in a vehicle during this escape.

Griffin said he was out shooting a commercial for his council district when he saw Vicky White drive past him with Casey White in the back seat. He recognized her and so waved at her, Griffin said. They drove by slowly, and and she waved back at him twice before continuing on their way through a roundabout.

Griffin said when he returned home that evening he learned from his wife that the two were missing.

As far as VW's mindset, she wasn't shy about and didn't mind visiting an adult store in her own hometown where obviously she was recognized. If she were an introvert I would think that she would be hesitant to do that, jmo. Who knows!

He did, but they had been divorced for 16 years (a 2-3 year marriage), but some articles stated she was still involved in his life to a degree, helping out. I wonder how his death affected her in her way of thinking about this next "stage" of her life...
Certainly freed her up a bit, albeit by her own choosing - she was apparently taking care of him regularly. She no longer had that responsibility. Didn't give her pause about abandoning her mother or her sick dog though.

Suddenly, Abernathy’s dog Missy Britches, a bloodhound and German shepherd mix, burst into the room and bit Casey, startling him enough that the trio was able to escape.

Casey’s ex bolted out the back door and Abernathy and his boyfriend fled through a bathroom window.

“Missy Britches, she ran. She heard what was going on … she is the true heroine of the story. Why, she saved our lives,” Abernathy said

I wonder what would happen to them if they surrendered today. That's what I'd do. I just don't see this escape working out for long; does anyone else? I'd be such a boring outlaw lol.
They'd likely just take him straight home (Donaldson State Prison). Her, I don't know. I don't think they would take her to her own jail. Maybe arrange something with a different county? imo

People were saying we really don’t know what happened and I thought I know exactly what happened,” Dorr, previously known as Toby Young, said.

She has some insight about how this could have happened. She was caught after 12 days because he became restless and they went to a movie and a bookstore. VW won’t make the same mistake because she can’t go anywhere with a 6’9 man and not be recognized.

Last edited:
Certainly freed her up a bit, albeit by her own choosing - she was apparently taking care of him regularly. She no longer had that responsibility. Didn't give her pause about abandoning her mother or her sick dog though.
I could be wrong but don't think that VW took care of her ex-husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB