Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in the world is he sitting in the back seat in the orange car? If they didn't want to be seen in the car together he should have been lieing down. Are we sure this is the orange Ford SUV City Council saw them in? They're antics Friday are confusing.
They were seen together in VW patrol car not the Orange SUV.

I hope that the U.S. Marshall's are still involved. If there is surveillance footage I would want a copy, not just a look. I would hope that stolen cars in the area have been monitored before the abandoned car was discovered. I would like to know the mechanical condition of the car, more than just "it probably broke down".
Just my two cents.

She broke him out in the morning of Friday 4/29. They were spotted on camera 8 minutes later. Then nothing. Several hours later, the car was found abandoned, called in and then tow truck shows up to tow it off to a lot. How much time did that give them exactly to get to Tennessee? (2 hour drive I believe?), leave, abandon or have a break down, walk away or call someone for pick up, or steal another vehicle? I'm thinking they were not long gone from the orange mess of a car before it was called in for towing. Really close call there. Would that be planned or just a miscalculation?

Jmo They were picked up.

I think the orange car being abandoned was planned. Specifically being abandoned in a place where it would be quickly towed. The fact it was in an impound may have slowed down the process of identifying it? Just guessing here. The more that comes out about this the more I think there’s a lot of planning gone in to this. She’s linked to LE so she’s knows how to tie them up on tasks that are ultimately dead ends.
Especially the fact that it was an eye catching car. Not a good getaway car. Although she needs to be careful with her money. Selling her home for half value is reckless, not “calculating”, as she was described.

So they make a getaway and just happen to bring spray paint with them to try to cover a bright orange car?

Uh, what?

What color was the spray paint?

This really sounds like the decoy orange car was pre-planned so the CCTV cameras would catch them getting into the orange vehicle, then they would change the appearance with spray paint, but they broke down and found it was not so easy to spray paint an orange car.

Did they find spray paint cans in the area?

This sounds so stupid it sounds like his idea
Maybe CW got really, really mad when he saw the color of that car. jmo

I am so fascinated by this situation and by VW in particular. There was an excellent post earlier on about people applying stereotypical expectations of middle aged women (or words to that effect but way better) and i think that’s exactly what’s going on.

There’s also a vibe running through commentary that she’s somehow a sad and pitiful individual. “No spouse, no kids, just worked a lot and then was stupid enough to get duped by a criminal” - that sort of thing. I don’t buy it. If we could peek into her private life and her internet activity I wonder what we’d see? She may be quiet and introverted but I get the feeling there’s a lot going on behind that facade.
Me too and I agree.

She may be living her best life right now minus the cops on the hunt for them lol but really if you’re thinking they could be on to us at anytime- let’s have as much fun as possible.

While it might be unlikely, there is a chance they have a mutual attraction and/or genuinely care for one another.

I hope that the U.S. Marshall's are still involved. If there is surveillance footage I would want a copy, not just a look. I would hope that stolen cars in the area have been monitored before the abandoned car was discovered. I would like to know the mechanical condition of the car, more than just "it probably broke down".
Just my two cents.
Welcome!

So Friday 2 hours from jail, abandon vehicle gets picked up, 3 1/2 jump from there. Car gets towed over weekend, sat? Sun? Yesterday? today? It is found at tow yard from bola. 3 1/2 hour jump to 5-6 days.

So far it seems well planned out.

Jmo

Just my two cents.
I imagine this is their show. You're talking about a national manhunt right now, one that has clearly stretched beyond Alabama borders.

Why in the world is he sitting in the back seat in the orange car? If they didn't want to be seen in the car together he should have been lieing down. Are we sure this is the orange Ford SUV City Council saw them in? They're antics Friday are confusing.

If he’s in the back seat he has a better vantage point if he has to use his weapon, imo. :(

ETA: I thought she was spotted in the orange car. If it was the patrol car it makes sense that he was in the back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member