Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the orange car being abandoned was planned. Specifically being abandoned in a place where it would be quickly towed. The fact it was in an impound may have slowed down the process of identifying it? Just guessing here. The more that comes out about this the more I think there’s a lot of planning gone in to this. She’s linked to LE so she’s knows how to tie them up on tasks that are ultimately dead ends.
Yes this!

Why in the world is he sitting in the back seat in the orange car? If they didn't want to be seen in the car together he should have been lieing down. Are we sure this is the orange Ford SUV City Council saw them in? They're antics Friday are confusing.
Agreed that it’s weird he wasn’t lying down. But obviously they played it right because they got a huge headstart.

I would take that cash to many retail stores leading up to escape day that sell gift cards. I’d buy many visa type gift cards for gas, etc.

I think he will commit suicide upon police finding them. I think he was over jail and prison and thinks of this as his last hoorah. Hopefully vicky makes it out alive, unless they have a suicide pact.

They need somewhere somewhat comfy to play with their new “scandalous item” from the sex toy shop and for Vicky’s new lingerie reveal.

I think they’re “living it up” like we all might do if we know our time is limited.

I think it was Casey who suggested she buy those things to. Keep up the impression he loved and desired her in case she was having doubts or second thoughts about their plans.

Did she have fake id's for these aliases?
Great question: If in fact she had fake ID's, then she may have bought a 2nd car, had it stashed local to home, and the orange Ford was sent north with decoy driver and spray paint, and items found. It was stated car was locked, did anyone hear if key was in it, or key was not?

Why in the world is he sitting in the back seat in the orange car? If they didn't want to be seen in the car together he should have been lieing down. Are we sure this is the orange Ford SUV City Council saw them in? They're antics Friday are confusing.
I took that to mean they were seen in her patrol car, before they got to the orange car, but I'm not sure!

So they make a getaway and just happen to bring spray paint with them to try to cover a bright orange car?

Uh, what?

What color was the spray paint?

This really sounds like the decoy orange car was pre-planned so the CCTV cameras would catch them getting into the orange vehicle, then they would change the appearance with spray paint, but they broke down and found it was not so easy to spray paint an orange car.

Did they find spray paint cans in the area?

This sounds so stupid it sounds like his idea

Just now catching up on the latest developments. Wowsers! Not totally sure what to make of the impounded car, but I'm guessing that it shows VW knows how to stay two steps ahead of authorities. If abandoning the car was unplanned, that's incredible dumb luck.

IMO, they likely had a more conspicuous car parked in a rural area (close to the decoy car) loaded with supplies - cash, food, guns, clothes, gasoline, apparently sex toys and lingerie, etc. Probably took off in that car and are living off their supplies in a tent, campsite, or rural cabin somewhere at least decently far away.

I am so fascinated by this situation and by VW in particular. There was an excellent post earlier on about people applying stereotypical expectations of middle aged women (or words to that effect but way better) and i think that’s exactly what’s going on.

There’s also a vibe running through commentary that she’s somehow a sad and pitiful individual. “No spouse, no kids, just worked a lot and then was stupid enough to get duped by a criminal” - that sort of thing. I don’t buy it. If we could peek into her private life and her internet activity I wonder what we’d see? She may be quiet and introverted but I get the feeling there’s a lot going on behind that facade.

She broke him out in the morning of Friday 4/29. They were spotted on camera 8 minutes later. Then nothing. Several hours later, the car was found abandoned, called in and then tow truck shows up to tow it off to a lot. How much time did that give them exactly to get to Tennessee? (2 hour drive I believe?), leave, abandon or have a break down, walk away or call someone for pick up, or steal another vehicle? I'm thinking they were not long gone from the orange mess of a car before it was called in for towing. Really close call there. Would that be planned or just a miscalculation?

I am so fascinated by this situation and by VW in particular. There was an excellent post earlier on about people applying stereotypical expectations of middle aged women (or words to that effect but way better) and i think that’s exactly what’s going on.

There’s also a vibe running through commentary that she’s somehow a sad and pitiful individual. “No spouse, no kids, just worked a lot and then was stupid enough to get duped by a criminal” - that sort of thing. I don’t buy it. If we could peek into her private life and her internet activity I wonder what we’d see? She may be quiet and introverted but I get the feeling there’s a lot going on behind that facade.

100%, even without the Casey thing...JMO.

So they make a getaway and just happen to bring spray paint with them to try to cover a bright orange car?

Uh, what?

This really sounds like the decoy orange car was pre-planned so the CCTV cameras would catch them getting into the orange vehicle, then they would change the appearance with spray paint, but they broke down and found it was not so easy to spray paint an orange car.

The spray paint looked green to me.

Uh, what?

Here's a photo of the custom paint job:

Packing a lot into our Vicky and Casey White @NewsNation special hour coming up at 8pmET.
Hear from people who knew both of them.
A tour inside the jail and live interview with the sheriff.
An inmate and jailer speak out.
And the detective on a possibly related case opens up.

I can't make sense of a 2nd car without involving a 2nd conspirator. Suspect (CW) and conspirator #1 (VW) switch from the patrol car to the orange car. Orange car is driven 2 hours north, parked in the middle of a country road, and abandoned. If a 2nd car (the real getaway car) is hidden nearby, why leave the orange car in such a conspicuous place where it would be found in minutes? What part of a plan that says, "We'll park the orange car at the shopping center and the 2nd car in the middle of Nowhere, TN. We'll then drive the orange car to Nowhere, TN and leave it in the middle of the road while we take off in the 2nd car" makes any kind of sense?

A 2nd conspirator, who either met them on Banner Adams Rd and picked them up or a 2nd conspirator drove the orange car to the dump spot while CW and VW took off in the opposite direction in the 2nd car could work. But it goes back to the same question - why leave the orange car so conspicuously in the middle of the road at noon? And if conspirator #2 did deliberately leave the orange car as part of some kind of diversion, who then picked him up? Conspirator #3 who was tailing him?

I think maybe the car actually did just break down. In fact, we even discussed that earlier in the thread. What if your 15 year old getaway car breaks down 3 blocks down the street? Then what? IMO

bbm. I'm thinking it goes like this: someone like VW would know a bright colored car wouldn't make for a good getaway vehicle, that its recent purchase would be traced, but as a cheapie it would do until they could get to a different one she had placed beforehand, steal another one, or have someone pick them up. I don't think there's anything in the media saying the car actually broke down--the tow truck driver is quoted as saying that's what it looked like being left in the middle of the road. To me that says they either just ditched it and took off on foot or someone picked them up.

I wonder at what point the spray painting happened? Surely they weren't standing in the middle of the road :D. It only makes sense to me to try to paint it to camo it for when driving or to keep hidden after ditching it.

Maybe Vicky could have left the second car somewhere nearby so it was ready to pick up when they ditched the first one. She could’ve easily walked to a store and had a cab pick her up…
What's a cab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member