Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the orange Ford Edge was found abandoned on 4/29, the same day of the escape. And it took a week to run the VIN to trace the vehicle. Is that normal?
Maybe they purposefully left it in the middle of the road so it would be towed and impounded somewhere rather than just discovered in a lot. Either they had bad luck and it broke down or they are doing intentional misdirection.

Holy cats, that sure is the middle of nowhere. I think the theory of two cars and they ditched that one and drove away in the unknown vehicle is likely.

Don't think they have to worry about a camera catching them here.
I think there was another vehicle hidden and waiting also. I do not think they would risk having someone else who could potentially give info on them involved. I think it is just the 2 of them and for however long this last she planned ahead quite a bit and had things all lined up. I also do not think they tried to spray paint the car. Did they really have time to spare to try to conceal it??? Especially if he plan was to ditch it? Everyone looking for this bright orange bronzy vehicle and they were only in it for a couple hours or so. The plan is to not be caught so I really do believe there were a lot of things that she preplanned and put in to place well before the escape happened. In the end I am confident they will be caught but it may or may not be soon. In the works for these last 2 years IMO. I also believe he copped to Connie Ridgeway to get back to the little prison for the planned and prepared escape! Again all JMO.

I want to know if both of them were really ever in that car together? What did they do with all of their stuff if the car was empty when found? So may questions but I am glad to have some type of update

Maybe they purposefully left it in the middle of the road so it would be towed and impounded somewhere rather than just discovered in a lot. Either they had bad luck and it broke down or they are doing intentional misdirection.
Yes! Because otherwise what's the scenario? If that was indeed them driving it, and not someone they hired to throw LE off their track and drive it in the opposite direction of where they may have headed themselves, what's the chance it would have broken down on a quiet road and not a major highway? Probably nil. It'll be interesting to hear if LE determines whether there was any engine issue at all.

I think the orange car being abandoned was planned. Specifically being abandoned in a place where it would be quickly towed. The fact it was in an impound may have slowed down the process of identifying it? Just guessing here. The more that comes out about this the more I think there’s a lot of planning gone in to this. She’s linked to LE so she’s knows how to tie them up on tasks that are ultimately dead ends.

I want to know if both of them were really ever in that car together? What did they do with all of their stuff if the car was empty when found? So may questions but I am glad to have some type of update
They were!

“Florence City Council Member Bill Griffin said he saw Vicky White and Casey White on Friday in a vehicle during this escape.

Griffin said he was out shooting a commercial for his council district when he saw Vicky White drive past him with Casey White in the back seat. He recognized her and so waved at her, Griffin said. They drove by slowly, and and she waved back at him twice before continuing on their way through a roundabout.”

I would take that cash to many retail stores leading up to escape day that sell gift cards. I’d buy many visa type gift cards for gas, etc.

I think he will commit suicide upon police finding them. I think he was over jail and prison and thinks of this as his last hoorah. Hopefully vicky makes it out alive, unless they have a suicide pact.

They need somewhere somewhat comfy to play with their new “scandalous item” from the sex toy shop and for Vicky’s new lingerie reveal.

I think they’re “living it up” like we all might do if we know our time is limited.

Last edited:
i dunno. She lived a totally secret life of isolation, even WITH all these people in her life. I do think in her logical, planful way, she decided to go it alone. I wonder if she planned an escape valve for herself in all that planning.

I am sortof dismayed that we have not received more concrete details about these two lives though. Like where she worked for the other 9 years, what else she did in her life, if he ever worked. I just feel we should know a little bit more of their interests/vacations to get more to ponder about.
Have we even heard if the FBI is involved

That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. If you want the feds to think you are in the orange car and you want the feds to chase the orange car while you escape in a different car, why would you leave the orange car in the literal middle of a road, blocking traffic, 2 hours into your getaway? Wouldn't you hide the orange car when you took off in the other one?:confused:
Exactly, IMO.. possible theory VW or CW had help with accomplice cash payment to drive orange vehicle 2 hours north or further as decoy, and VW had a different car in her hometown which was stashed/in secluded location where they made the switch, orange went north, VW/CW went anywhere from there. Now the parked in the middle of the road, sounds like maybe the accomplice driver broke down, locked door and took off by any means. It is an old car, and a Ford not a Honda, Spray paint is one odd caveat as to when this occurred, where and by whom, and was the paint bought prior to escape and put in the Ford before they got to the car by VW? Did the accomplice decoy driver attempt to paint it or did CW/VW?

Has LE found any other records of car purchases by VW?

I think the orange car being abandoned was planned. Specifically being abandoned in a place where it would be quickly towed. The fact it was in an impound may have slowed down the process of identifying it? Just guessing here. The more that comes out about this the more I think there’s a lot of planning gone in to this. She’s linked to LE so she’s knows how to tie them up on tasks that are ultimately dead ends.
Right, because really, a 6' 9" prison guy couldn't have pushed a car off the road into the shoulder? No...

You know, there wasn't all that much spray paint actually on the car - two areas that you could probably spray in less than 5 minutes....I think there was another car stashed near where the car was abandoned...there had to be an easy way for them to get all the guns and supplies out of the orange SUV and back on the road for them.

Hey I'm just spitballing, too! It'd be some great misdirection, though and this has obviously been well-planned.

They doesn't exactly look like a busy area, so how long would the car be there before someone called it in? Or did the tow truck driver just come across it?
I can't make sense of a 2nd car without involving a 2nd conspirator. Suspect (CW) and conspirator #1 (VW) switch from the patrol car to the orange car. Orange car is driven 2 hours north, parked in the middle of a country road, and abandoned. If a 2nd car (the real getaway car) is hidden nearby, why leave the orange car in such a conspicuous place where it would be found in minutes? What part of a plan that says, "We'll park the orange car at the shopping center and the 2nd car in the middle of Nowhere, TN. We'll then drive the orange car to Nowhere, TN and leave it in the middle of the road while we take off in the 2nd car" makes any kind of sense?

A 2nd conspirator, who either met them on Banner Adams Rd and picked them up or a 2nd conspirator drove the orange car to the dump spot while CW and VW took off in the opposite direction in the 2nd car could work. But it goes back to the same question - why leave the orange car so conspicuously in the middle of the road at noon? And if conspirator #2 did deliberately leave the orange car as part of some kind of diversion, who then picked him up? Conspirator #3 who was tailing him?

I think maybe the car actually did just break down. In fact, we even discussed that earlier in the thread. What if your 15 year old getaway car breaks down 3 blocks down the street? Then what? IMO

My fear is IF the car broke down unexpectedly, that they walked to the nearest property, killed the occupant(s), and took off with their vehicle.
Isolated area, isolated properties, farmers or self sufficient people who may not be "missing" for a while.
This would already have been discovered I think. I think people in the area are being extra vigilant though.

Also being that he's 6'9" he's pretty limited in what he can actually ride in or drive. Thinking he has to have an SUV of some type. My guy is 6'4 and we can only rent certain types of cars when we travel. CW's height is really a big deal in this escapade. JMO

I can't make sense of a 2nd car without involving a 2nd conspirator. Suspect (CW) and conspirator #1 (VW) switch from the patrol car to the orange car. Orange car is driven 2 hours north, parked in the middle of a country road, and abandoned. If a 2nd car (the real getaway car) is hidden nearby, why leave the orange car in such a conspicuous place where it would be found in minutes? What part of a plan that says, "We'll park the orange car at the shopping center and the 2nd car in the middle of Nowhere, TN. We'll then drive the orange car to Nowhere, TN and leave it in the middle of the road while we take off in the 2nd car" makes any kind of sense?

A 2nd conspirator, who either met them on Banner Adams Rd and picked them up or a 2nd conspirator drove the orange car to the dump spot while CW and VW took off in the opposite direction in the 2nd car could work. But it goes back to the same question - why leave the orange car so conspicuously in the middle of the road at noon? And if conspirator #2 did deliberately leave the orange car as part of some kind of diversion, who then picked him up? Conspirator #3 who was tailing him?

I think maybe the car actually did just break down. In fact, we even discussed that earlier in the thread. What if your 15 year old getaway car breaks down 3 blocks down the street? Then what? IMO
Maybe Vicky could have left the second car somewhere nearby so it was ready to pick up when they ditched the first one. She could’ve easily walked to a store and had a cab pick her up…

Last edited:
Isn't the area the orange car was located in somewhat close to the area of TN where he has a violent past/record? It would seem incredibly stupid for them to head to that area, knowing authorities may think he would do just that. Another reason I'm thinking they were never there and hired someone to drive that car there as a ruse.

They were!

“Florence City Council Member Bill Griffin said he saw Vicky White and Casey White on Friday in a vehicle during this escape.

Griffin said he was out shooting a commercial for his council district when he saw Vicky White drive past him with Casey White in the back seat. He recognized her and so waved at her, Griffin said. They drove by slowly, and and she waved back at him twice before continuing on their way through a roundabout.”

Why in the world is he sitting in the back seat in the orange car? If they didn't want to be seen in the car together he should have been lieing down. Are we sure this is the orange Ford SUV City Council saw them in? They're antics Friday are confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz