Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they didn't pretend to breakdown and now have a hostage.
I was thinking that, too. Car breaks down, Vicky puts on her uniform, flags down an unsuspecting motorist - and then what? A simple carjack would have left a victim behind (alive or dead). Take the person with them? Is there someone who hasn't been seen since last Friday???

That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. If you want the feds to think you are in the orange car and you want the feds to chase the orange car while you escape in a different car, why would you leave the orange car in the literal middle of a road, blocking traffic, 2 hours into your getaway? Wouldn't you hide the orange car when you took off in the other one?:confused:
I tend to agree. When the sheriff commented about the car likely breaking down, I thought to myself "you idiot." It seemed to be a dubious theory, as I preferred the idea that there was a second car, based on the conspicuous color of the first one.

But the location doesn't make any sense if you want law enforcement chasing the wrong car, and the spray paint is just bizarre.

This was a missed opportunity, and I wonder how they got out of there. My guess is they used a burner phone to contact someone, and were perhaps picked up.

That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. If you want the feds to think you are in the orange car and you want the feds to chase the orange car while you escape in a different car, why would you leave the orange car in the literal middle of a road, blocking traffic, 2 hours into your getaway? Wouldn't you hide the orange car when you took off in the other one?:confused:
Hey I'm just spitballing, too! It'd be some great misdirection, though and this has obviously been well-planned.

They doesn't exactly look like a busy area, so how long would the car be there before someone called it in? Or did the tow truck driver just come across it?

Maybe the car broke down before they reached the place they were going to dump it or they thought they were being very clever making it look as if they broke down so LE would be searching in the area the car was found.

Unless they were never there. This whole orange car thing could have been a smokescreen. Perhaps they hired someone who thought $500 cash (or whatever) was a nice sum to be paid to drive a car a few hours and abandon it in that location, then drive back to FL (they'd need two people, so they could get back home in another vehicle). Meanwhile Vicky and Casey headed west or south from their original location as soon as she got him out of the jail.

Hey I'm just spitballing, too! It'd be some great misdirection, though and this has obviously been well-planned.

They doesn't exactly look like a busy area, so how long would the car be there before someone called it in? Or did the tow truck driver just come across it?

Someone called it in at 1:50pm and then it was towed at 2:37pm.

I tend to agree. When the sheriff commented about the car likely breaking down, I thought to myself "you idiot." It seemed to be a dubious theory, as I preferred the idea that there was a second car, based on the conspicuous color of the first one.

But the location doesn't make any sense if you want law enforcement chasing the wrong car, and the spray paint is just bizarre.

This was a missed opportunity, and I wonder how they got out of there. My guess is they used a burner phone to contact someone, and were perhaps picked up.
My fear is IF the car broke down unexpectedly, that they walked to the nearest property, killed the occupant(s), and took off with their vehicle.
Isolated area, isolated properties, farmers or self sufficient people who may not be "missing" for a while.

The sheriff says his “guess” is that the car broke down, but who knows.
I wondered it they were just trying to paint it so it’s take even longer for someone to realize the abandoned car was theirs. But then they just didn’t want to risk taking the time to do it and drawing attention to themselves.

Last edited:

I think part of the thrill is playing a game of "cat and mouse" with LE and the public. I am sure that they are aware of the media attention. Leaving a huge breadcrumb like the orange car in the middle of the road screams "come and get us if you can." I feel like both of them are angry and wanting to rub this in the face of everyone around them. They are not scared of being found which should make all of us and LE very aware just how armed and dangerous they are. JMHO

My fear is IF the car broke down unexpectedly, that they walked to the nearest property, killed the occupant(s), and took off with their vehicle.
Isolated area, isolated properties, farmers or self sufficient people who may not be "missing" for a while.
We'd almost certainly know that though. Someone would have been reported missing, or a crime would have been reported. So I'm guessing they hid in the woods until someone arrived to pick them up.

I don't think this has been mentioned before. This article says VW used an alias to purchase the car. I read in another article (that I can't seem to find now) that Vicky White used the aliases Vicky Sue Davis-White, April Davis and Renee Marie Maxwell.

Did she have fake id's for these aliases?

We'd almost certainly know that though. Someone would have been reported missing, or a crime would have been reported. So I'm guessing they hid in the woods until someone arrived to pick them up.
Maybe, yes. But if they were residents who were loners, elderly, or who only ventured into a town occasionally .....people might not know. It's only been a week.
Though, that would be a "lucky" circumstance for these fugitives. They wouldn't know in advance.

Corner of Smithson Rd and Banner-Adams Rd. Middle of nowhere.
View attachment 342631

Looking at this area on Google Maps, plenty of tree cover, off roads and small buildings to have stashed a car in advance. Or stolen one from nearby residents... but you'd think with a week having passed and authorities not releasing anything about a stolen car or a carjacking, it didn't happen. Just speculating but they either had a second car or there's another individual helping.

that said, we've only learned the car was ditched and found just 2 hours away the very same day of the escape a week later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1