Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can envision how the choice of an orange car that may have broken down along the way would would anger someone like Casey - my immediate thought is that if Vicki is in danger of being "discarded," the point of car breakdown (if true) would be a dangerous time for her.
Right, I think they should searching for VM alongside the road near where the car was abandoned. I hope I’m wrong but I’m wouldn’t be surprised if she was found nearby where the car was located.

“Casey wanted to die,” Former attorney provides unique perspective on escaped inmate, Casey White – WAFF
<snipped & BBM>
Attorney Dale Bryant handled Casey White’s appeals for the 2015 incident that got him arrested in Limestone County. Bryant said that Casey had the trust of the Limestone County Sheriff’s Office and was made a trustee in the Limestone County Jail.

Casey suffers from a mental illness,” Bryant said. “... When he’s on medication and in a supervised environment... he’s a decent person. When he gets out of incarceration, he is unable to stay on his medication and he even self medicates by smoking methamphetamine or taking other illegal substances.”

[...]

“Casey wanted to die,” Bryant said about Casey’s arrest in 2015. “He was trying to get the officer’s to shoot him and that is kind of my fear how this situation is going to end. Except for this time, I’m afraid that Casey may try to shoot them [police officers] to try and get them to shoot him. I want to say in his interview after his arrest and in my conversations with him, he wanted to die that day.”

[...]

“Casey told me several times that he hated being in Donaldson prison,” Bryant said. “... He just wanted out of Donaldson prison. I’m not saying he didn’t commit the murder of Ms. [Connie] Ridgeway, but I’m saying the reason he confessed to the murder was to get out of Donaldson prison.”

Actually I was pondering that. That car was seen on the day they escaped, the Friday the 29 th. It occurred to me that she bought such a visible car knowing it would eventually be spotted...passing a camera or whatever.

VW just seems way too organized in having planned this escape months in advance.
I suspect that car was ditched shortly afterwards and they took off in another car.
Now, 5 days later, everybody is on the lookout for an orange heap.
welp this ended up being too true !!:oops:

Right, I think they should searching for VM alongside the road near where the car was abandoned. I hope I’m wrong but I’m wouldn’t be surprised if she was found nearby where the car was located.
I think he needs her though bc of his height and not being able to disguise that in any way. He’ll need to eat etc

Hmmm now thinking of it, he could eat dollar menu driving through and disguise himself enough since he would be in a car. He could also do pick up for groceries at walmart, target etc. if he has access to a credit or debit card. He could pay cash for fast food.

Whatever they are doing is ALL CA$H. No credit cards or debit cards. Burner phones only.

It sure would be interesting for LE to take a look at her shopping habits for the past 6 months. Was she a Costco or Sam's Club shopper? Was she regularly buying certain things?

I don't know if the spray painting was a real idea to disguise the car, or if it's just some cursory attempt. I would guess that they intentionally left it ASAP, to hop into a different vehicle, so why bother? They didn't know that no one would notice the car until a week after it was left there.

They can be anywhere, dead or alive.

IMO they purposely abandoned the car. Sheriff Singleton said in the press conference that he believed the car had mechanical problems because it was left in a rural area, but I think they wanted the car to be found. I wouldn't be surprised if they stole another car or purchased one in cash. I think the spray paint was meant to make it look like they were desperately attempting to hide the car.
Totally agree. They possibly hired someone to drive it there, like a criminal who needed a few hundred bucks, and meanwhile they never drove north at all, but went south or west. They should be able to easily determine if the car had mechanical issues!

Looks like they did take I65 north, Bethesda TN is a small unincorporated community nearby.

also, wow at Websleuths update. :)

edit: I should say could have taken that route, but I65 would explain why they were spotted going west. It's a 2 hour drive to where the car was located yesterday, so they could have dumped the car and switched to one already placed in that location or stolen another, etc. before the jail even realized they were missing. I guess the half-hearted spray paint job is more about keeping the bright color from being seen once dumped.

Last edited:
Totally agree. They possibly hired someone to drive it there, like a criminal who needed a few hundred bucks, and meanwhile they never drove north at all, but went south or west. They should be able to easily determine if the car had mechanical issues!
Casey probably had connections that would do it for a fee.

Well...there we go.
They only had that orange mess for around 4 hours. Dumped before the couple were reported missing.
I figured as much.
Was it on purpose, by them or a helper, or did it in fact break down?

At least no one is going to be on the lookout for that car anymore, as they were doing the last 5 or 6 days.

eta...actually it's been a WEEK !

WS has a nice new look!

I don't know if the spray painting was a real idea to disguise the car, or if it's just some cursory attempt. I would guess that they intentionally left it ASAP, to hop into a different vehicle, so why bother? They didn't know that no one would notice the car until a week after it was left there.

They can be anywhere, dead or alive.
Whoever dumped it was supposed to paint it, maybe and just abandoned the job? Interesting to think they may have someone who helped them with a car "alibi" & ridiculous it took a week to find it.

JMO

"They found the car before we even knew they were gone," sheriff says – CNN
<snipped & BBM>
"They found the car before we even knew they were gone," Singleton said. "There’s no fault or blame on anyone."

The pair were on foot when they lost their vehicle, but it’s still not known if they stole another vehicle or if they hitched a ride.

"Obviously they could have walked or someone could have picked them up," the sheriff said.

Singleton said there was nothing found inside the abandoned vehicle besides Vicky White's jail keys, handcuffs, and radio. Investigators also noted a "botched" attempt to spray paint the car.
Where did the spray paint come from and did they do this painting at the site where the car was abandoned? Or is there a third party now involved, someone who brought the paint and another car to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz