Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Websleuthers! So' I would like to take an informal little opinion poll: What do you all figure on how long these two, VW & CW, to be apprehended? Opinions? Thanks Websleuthers community!

I think it could be surprisingly long if they're actually hiding out in some deeply rural area in neighboring states. If they're making a run for a border or going west and LE just haven't publicized how much they've traced, maybe a matter of days.

U.S. Marshals tend to find their suspects though.

She could just have booked an AirBnB with internet under a different name too. You can specifically filter available AirBnB locations for ones that have “self check ins” — meaning it’s germ free because you don’t interact with people and just use a lock box to access the property.
99% sure Airbnb verifies all accounts by requiring users to upload IDs (mine acct is verified), so this wouldn't work without an accomplice.

The photo of her shows a very different look on that page. Also, am I the only one not seeing a "waddle" in her walk? I looked at the entire video and really didn't see it.

Me neither. In those brief clips I never saw any evidence of waddling. However, I have seen some female LEOs who are stocky or short waisted have a strange sort of gait when they are wearing their duty belts with all the accoutrements; baton, cuffs, flashlight, taser, etc.

Agreeing with you, PhoneJockey, and the others that say CW will grow his hair out.

VW, I'll wager, will cut all her hair off, and let the darker roots grow out, until she has a pixie look. Short and easy-to-take-care-of.

Can't wait to see an App pic of VW with short dark hair!
But I still think she'll be somewhat identifiable. She has a unique smile....in addition to a waddling gait. Can't change the appearance of that.

I'd not be shocked if their getaway kit included wigs. There was some serious planning.

JMO

99% sure Airbnb verifies all accounts by requiring users to upload IDs (mine acct is verified), so this wouldn't work without an accomplice.
But what did you use to verify it? I used my drivers license. So if you had someone else’s drivers license (like because you had access to where the jail held prisoners’ personal effects), you’d just scan it and the automated process would verify you, right?

@sony12 I'm sorry, but I don't think you can generalize about corrections officers like that. Police officers deal with criminals too, and I can't imagine that they are all "rough" and have "more in common with inmates." I think they are brave and tough, not rough. I admire people who are willing to work in a field where they must deal with criminals daily.

Here's an article, written shortly after the Joyce Mitchell situation, describing what it's like to be a female corrections officer. Although Joyce Mitchell was not one; she worked in the laundry or tailor shop. This article does reference how the male inmates try to get the attention of the female guards.

What It's Really Like to Be a Female Prison Guard

Me neither. In those brief clips I never saw any evidence of waddling. However, I have seen some female LEOs who are stocky or short waisted have a strange sort of gait when they are wearing their duty belts with all the accoutrements; baton, cuffs, flashlight, taser, etc.
Great point. It could have to do with her gear. It’d be good to compare a video without that stuff.

But I still think she'll be somewhat identifiable. She has a unique smile....in addition to a waddling gait. Can't change the appearance of that.

I'd not be shocked if their getaway kit included wigs. There was some serious planning.

JMO

Maybe a toupee for Casey? Could also cover up the eyeball tats...

Hi Websleuthers! So' I would like to take an informal little opinion poll: What do you all figure on how long these two, VW & CW, to be apprehended? Opinions? Thanks Websleuthers community!

Personally, I'd be surprised if this went on longer than another week. There's no way this woman was perfect, and there's just got to be some sort of trail to follow within her previous data (cell phone, google account, etc).

Subpoenas take a little time, and then that data needs to be analyzed. There's just got to be something there.

Besides that, law enforcement only has to get lucky once, and these guys need to keep getting lucky, especially if they are moving.

Personally, I'd be surprised if this went on longer than another week. There's no way this woman was perfect, and there's just got to be some sort of trail to follow within her previous data (cell phone, google account, etc).

Subpoenas take a little time, and then that data needs to be analyzed. There's just got to be something there.

Besides that, law enforcement only has to get lucky once, and these guys need to keep getting lucky, especially if they are moving.
Agreed. That is unless CW felt the need to do away with VW soon after the escape. ETA , maybe her phone was destroyed by him soon after the escape.

Guessing there are people sitting in a room somewhere who know more than us and are making decisions, as we speak, about which details get released to the public and when. They have to weigh which info it makes sense to put out there to mobilize the public vs. what info they hold onto so they don’t tip off the fugitives and prompt them to change their course (like with the car info being leaked).

@sony12 I'm sorry, but I don't think you can generalize about corrections officers like that. Police officers deal with criminals too, and I can't imagine that they are all "rough" and have "more in common with inmates." I think they are brave and tough, not rough. I admire people who are willing to work in a field where they must deal with criminals daily.

Here's an article, written shortly after the Joyce Mitchell situation, describing what it's like to be a female corrections officer. Although Joyce Mitchell was not one; she worked in the laundry or tailor shop. This article does reference how the male inmates try to get the attention of the female guards.

What It's Really Like to Be a Female Prison Guard

That's probably true. But those jobs working inside a prison are still widely considered to not be real desirable.

I actually think it could go on for awhile. They were probably where they planned on going within a couple hours and likely have enough food and supplies to last them a good while. They probably haven't even left the location they went to since the search began.

That’s more than a response to a car crash or speeding ticket. Keep us posted!
It's about an hour east of the jail. If they were planning to lie low, and they had secured a place beforehand, it does make sense that any connections would be inside the state.

I'm definitely keeping an eye on this.

Agreeing with you, PhoneJockey, and the others that say CW will grow his hair out.

VW, I'll wager, will cut all her hair off, and let the darker roots grow out, until she has a pixie look. Short and easy-to-take-care-of.

Can't wait to see an App pic of VW with short dark hair!

y’all are too much! I LOVE this forum!

yep I agree with dark hair…..her hair would no doubt pull “red” highlights if she went brown. Lol!

So true. One news station here (AL) reported that the flyer with the car make etc was leaked when it was sent to other LE earlier in the week.

I would think more eyes looking, the better (minus the ones on the back his bald head lol!)

Yes, I noticed the walk and reflexively wondered if she was ever into cosplay. Or wandering around a church in cop gear. Might a person planning a disappearance decide to earn cash as a hitman? My mind is a junk-drawer of crime trivia. MOO

She definitely walks more masculine than feminine, I'll agree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer