Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the home sale validation form with her signature has been shared previously in this thread.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...557def40-ca3f-11ec-aa54-5309a9191035.amp.html

I want proof she is barred from collecting some portion of her pension.

Perhaps she took a substantial loan from it before the jail break? I don't think being fired is enough to prevent her from collecting it. I hope we see something definitive reported on this.

JMO

I do not think VW will be needing her pension as I do not think she will be coming out of this little adventure alive.

WBRC FOX6 News @WBRCnews

UPDATE: Escapee Casey White has a tattoo of eyeballs on the back of his head, according to U.S. Marshals. Over 100 investigators are now on the case across multiple agencies, and border patrol been on alert since April 29.

I would guess he's currently growing out his hair.

I wonder if the eyeball tatt is located where a baseball cap would cover it?

There are a lot of people that would roll over info for that amount. They probably don't need it but are leaving the door open to encourage tips. With higher amounts comes more red herrings. Just imo
This isn’t really directed at you, but I’m using your post as a jumping off point….

IMO, VW is as much of a sociopath/ psychopath (or whatever; I fully admit I am not aware of the actual definitions) as CW. She has made choices that show she only cares about herself. Not her mom, not her dog. Not her nephew or MIL. She was meeting her needs only as she enacted this escape plan.

This isn’t really directed at you, but I’m using your post as a jumping off point….

IMO, VW is as much of a sociopath/ psychopath (or whatever; I fully admit I am not aware of the actual definitions) as CW. She has made choices that show she only cares about herself. Not her mom, not her dog. Not her nephew or MIL. She was meeting her needs only as she enacted this escape plan.
My background is in psychology. And while I don’t think she meets the diagnostic criteria for sociopathy (which is often teed up as antisocial personality disorder — think numbness about how actions impact others), I do think she has lost her grip on reality and is likely suffering some kind of mental break as well. They have both gone all in on this and both will pay the price if caught … and should. She’s put a lot of people in danger by letting him out.

Just met the man who sold Vicky White the Ford Edge. He is extremely upset the vehicle description was made public. He believes if the vehicle info stayed only within law enforcement the manhunt could be over by now.
https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1522297349778948097?s=21&t=ZQrsLTln0QMOAq9OZu3Qjg
https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1522297349778948097?s=21&t=ZQrsLTln0QMOAq9OZu3Qjg

Shoot. That’s too bad. That’s why, I guess, they said they were back to square one. They know these two will ditch that car.

She’s at least horribly selfish. I think people can be super selfish and callous without being sociopaths.

Especially when it's so antithetical to what the person seemed to stand for and the traits they embodied.

Vicky was supposed to be an upstanding citizen, upholder of the law, by-the-book, professional...it's hard to reconcile that with what happened IMO.

Agree, you'd question yourself, you're judgement - everything you thought you'd knew about that person would appear to be a lie. We've all had brief moments when someone has revealed themselves not to be who we thought they were, but something like this would be emotionally overwhelming to the point where some will never accept this could be a purposeful act.

moo

Yes. I mean I don’t know her and it was shocking to me that a lady of her calibre would do such a thing.

She would get her retirement contributions and interest but forfeits her full benefits in the event of felony etc:

Universal Citation: AL Code § 36-27D-1 (2014)
Section 36-27D-1Forfeiture or suspension of retirement benefits; refunds; liability.
(a) On and after May 15, 2012, any person who is an active or inactive member of the Employees' Retirement System, the Teachers' Retirement System, or the Judicial Retirement Fund who has an accrued benefit shall forfeit retirement benefits upon a guilty plea, a plea of no contest, or a final conviction of a felony offense if that offense is related to or arises out of, or in connection with, his or her service in that public position, as declared by the presiding judge of the court in a United States federal court, an Alabama court, or the court of any other state of the United States, and the person shall be entitled to a refund of his or her retirement contributions and applicable interest.

I would guess he's currently growing out his hair.

I wonder if the eyeball tatt is located where a baseball cap would cover it?

From my understanding, when an inmate is booked into prison they photograph all of their tattoos, especially if those tattoos may have some sort of gang affiliation (I would hope CW’s ‘southern pride’/white supremacist tattoos would be included as gang affiliated), so I’m at a loss at to why all of CW’s tattoos were evidently not documented on his inmate info profile.

It also makes me wonder how many missing people are not identified because authorities don’t have accurate information about all of their tattoos.

He’s like my Grandmother. She had eyes on the back of her head too.

WBRC FOX6 News @WBRCnews

UPDATE: Escapee Casey White has a tattoo of eyeballs on the back of his head, according to U.S. Marshals. Over 100 investigators are now on the case across multiple agencies, and border patrol been on alert since April 29.
Oh, so he's DEFINITELY growing that hair out. My ex has a similar tattoo... and now that I think about it, they have a lot in common.

Oh, so he's DEFINITELY growing that hair out. My ex has a similar tattoo... and now that I think about it, they have a lot in common.

Agreeing with you, PhoneJockey, and the others that say CW will grow his hair out.

VW, I'll wager, will cut all her hair off, and let the darker roots grow out, until she has a pixie look. Short and easy-to-take-care-of.

Can't wait to see an App pic of VW with short dark hair!

Sources: Vicky White tested the plan 3 days before successful escape with Casey White

Multiple sources told WAAY 31 that Friday’s successful escape might not have been the first try by Vicky White.

Investigators are exploring the real possibility disgraced corrections supervisor Vicky White tried to put this escape plan for herself and accused murderer Casey White into action before last Friday.

Sources with direct knowledge of this high-profile case tell our newsroom that Vicky White is believed to have tried to pull off the plan on Tuesday, April 26.

But for reasons we haven’t been able to confirm, the escape didn’t happen until Friday morning, April 29.
Interesting. If it is true that she stayed in that hotel the night before they actually left, did she do the same on Monday, April 25? When did she purchase the orange colored car?

Six to eight weeks.

I hope it's not that long, but I fear it may be - I don't think we'll see anything about them being apprehended for 2-3 weeks at the least. :(

From my understanding, when an inmate is booked into prison they photograph all of their tattoos, especially if those tattoos may have some sort of gang affiliation (I would hope CW’s ‘southern pride’/white supremacist tattoos would be included as gang affiliated), so I’m at a loss at to why all of CW’s tattoos were evidently not documented on his inmate info profile.

It also makes me wonder how many missing people are not identified because authorities don’t have accurate information about all of their tattoos.

The information about his gang-affiliated tattoos (the SS lightning bolts, rebel flag, and "Southern Pride") were documented on his inmate info profile, but the eyeballs on the back of his head were evidently not.

Yes. I mean I don’t know her and it was shocking to me that a lady of her calibre would do such a thing.

A corrections officer gig really isn't anything that desirable. Most individuals that do that are in many cases a little rough themselves.

I wouldn't be surprised if she felt she had more in common with the inmates than she did with many people from the outside world.

Being the house was hers, she would have to sell using her legal name.
Right. I was being sarcastic about the buyer, thinking wildly that perhaps she purchased it from herself under an assumed identity and she's right where she used to be. Probably not the case, but you have to think outside of the box! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer