Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about an hour east of the jail. If they were planning to lie low, and they had secured a place beforehand, it does make sense that any connections would be inside the state.

I'm definitely keeping an eye on this.
Ohhh !
And isn't WS going to be down very soon?
Argh !

Attachments

• 10022D2D-E912-4CAE-BDE3-4028ED6DEB91.jpeg
    10022D2D-E912-4CAE-BDE3-4028ED6DEB91.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 6B9C799B-61E4-4E0E-8D96-692CB160851C.png
    6B9C799B-61E4-4E0E-8D96-692CB160851C.png
    387.4 KB · Views: 25

Looks like the headed north and abandoned the car almost right away. They tried to paint it but was that to hide it after they ditched it or had they hoped to use it longer?

Finding the car with that awful shotty attempt at a spray paint job doesn’t jive with the meticulous planning it seems Vicky did. Very surprised. Did they panic that quickly?

The sheriff says his “guess” is that the car broke down, but who knows.

IMO they purposely abandoned the car. Sheriff Singleton said in the press conference that he believed the car had mechanical problems because it was left in a rural area, but I think they wanted the car to be found. I wouldn't be surprised if they stole another car or purchased one in cash. I think the spray paint was meant to make it look like they were desperately attempting to hide the car.

Wow, this is interesting.

ALABAMA (WHNT) — The Limestone County Sheriff’s Office is reopening an investigation into the mysterious death of Casey White’s ex-girlfriend in 2008 as the hunt for the murder suspect and corrections officer Vicky White continues.

The investigation involves the death of 31-year-old Christy Shelton, who was shot to death with a sawed-off shotgun, but at the time, her death was ruled a suicide.

2008 death of Casey White’s ex-girlfriend to be re-examined by investigators

"They found the car before we even knew they were gone," sheriff says – CNN
<snipped & BBM>
"They found the car before we even knew they were gone," Singleton said. "There’s no fault or blame on anyone."

The pair were on foot when they lost their vehicle, but it’s still not known if they stole another vehicle or if they hitched a ride.

"Obviously they could have walked or someone could have picked them up," the sheriff said.

Singleton said there was nothing found inside the abandoned vehicle besides Vicky White's jail keys, handcuffs, and radio. Investigators also noted a "botched" attempt to spray paint the car.

Looks like the headed north and abandoned the car almost right away. They tried to paint it but was that to hide it after they ditched it or had they hoped to use it longer?
The car was located two hours north of the jail.

I can envision how the choice of an orange car that may have broken down along the way would would anger someone like Casey - my immediate thought is that if Vicki is in danger of being "discarded," the point of car breakdown (if true) would be a dangerous time for her.

To everyone who said that they would ditch the orange SUV: You were right! And they ditched it pretty quickly. Unfortunately, they had a good head start and could be anywhere by now. I hope the US Marshalls know what they are doing for transportation now. Did she stage a second vehicle near where they ditched the orange Edge? Did they walk, take a bus or a train? Are they in a small city, big city, cabin in the woods? I'm thinking cabin, but I have been wrong so, so many times.

"A vehicle used by Casey White and Vicki White was also found, Singleton announced on Friday. According to the sheriff's office, nothing was found in the car."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1