Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, many people had mentioned that it was dumb of her to pick such a loud color, but I thought the same: If she needed something large, and cheap, and quickly, she couldn’t be choosy about the color.
Someone posted the VIN earlier in the threads and when I looked it up, people on social media had already identified the dealer. Then LE released a statement to assure people that the dealer had not done anything wrong and was being cooperative. Anyways, at the time, I looked at available cars at that dealer and nearby ones, and there appeared to be other non-expensive similar options that were not orange that had been listed a while. I also checked Facebook marketplace and found comparable non-orange private vehicles. This is why I think it may have been intentional, although I don’t and can’t know for sure.

Someone posted the VIN earlier in the threads and when I looked it up, people on social media had already identified the dealer. Then LE released a statement to assure people that the dealer had not done anything wrong and was being cooperative. Anyways, at the time, I looked at available cars at that dealer and nearby ones, and there appeared to be other non-expensive similar options that were not orange that had been listed a while. I also checked Facebook marketplace and found comparable non-orange private vehicles. This is why I think it may have been intentional, although I don’t and can’t know for sure.
Hmm, considering that info, yes. It may have been intentional.:oops:

It's certainly possible. But to receive the money in her bank account, it would take a couple of months, usually. So maybe she applied for the lump sum payment a few months ago, and already recieved it in her bank account, and withdrew that money, too.
A video interview was linked and discussed on a prior thread that the DA thought she had withdrawn a large amount. Sheriff Singleton also suggested the same on a separate video interview. I don’t remember either of them citing an exact amount but I remember the DA speculated that she had more than the house amount because she was known to be a saver.

About CW's clothes... I wonder if VW knew how to sew. That's another possibility for her getting clothes that would fit him. I'm thinking casual shirts (t-shirts etc.) are easy to buy in extra large sizes just about anywhere but the pants would be an issue, length-wise. Maybe sweat suit style pants wouldn't be too hard to make. Or she could have just bought shorts for him.

Last edited:
It was stated that VW withdrew $90,000 from her bank accounts. Sorry don't have the link right now.
Do we know if those funds are separate from what she received from the sale of her house?
Yes, it was reported that VW withdrew around 90,000 from several banks, and had that cash as well as the 95k from the sale of her house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member