Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
LAUDERDALE Co., Ala. (WAFF) - An employee of the Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Office and an inmate at the Lauderdale County Detention Center are missing.

According to the Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Office, Assistant Director of Corrections, Vicki White, and inmate Casey Cole White are missing after Vicki White left with Casey White at 9:30 a.m. on Friday. Vicki White was taking Casey White to court.

The two are not related.

Casey White was being held on capital murder charges.

The vehicle that the two left in was found at a shopping center located at Highway 72 and Cox Creek Parkway in Lauderdale County. It wasn’t realized until 3:30 p.m. Friday that the two were unaccounted for.

In October 2020, Casey White appeared in court asking to be held Lauderdale County Jail. According to authorities, he was plotting to escape Lauderdale County Jail.

If you see either of these individuals, call 911.

66O7YYNUC5BPRFWDY3QRBNZO6U.jpg

Lauderdale County corrections officer, inmate missing

——-

MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we're down to re-re-hashing or nitty gritty details for now, with nothing new coming out.

So... about VW's appearance. I've heard it described as kind of manly. But I could also definitely see a female CO deliberately choosing a more gender-neutral look for work, in a jail full of rowdy males who don't have much access to women.

But now that she's finally with her much younger alleged boyfriend, I wonder if we could expect a far more "girly" appearance (as much as is practical in the circumstances anyway). Hair up in a bun, dangly earrings, big false lashes? Well sorry, that's all I got! :cool:

I'm just not able to muster ANY sympathy for VW. None. She's the only reason that this violent offender is back on the streets.
Same. At first I was sympathetic thinking it was possible she was overpowered and coerced, but now? Nope. The ex-girlfriend CW tried to kill and the Ridgeway family are scared CW might come back to hurt or kill them, other random people are in danger if they happen to be where these two show up, the family who lives where the orange car was found is freaked out and they can’t trust their kids will be safe playing in the yard alone anymore, VW abandoned her very elderly mother and her dog, her coworkers are upset, massive LE resources have been used trying to find them… and that’s all VW’s fault. Zero sympathy for her for creating this mess.

Same. At first I was sympathetic thinking it was possible she was overpowered and coerced, but now? Nope. The ex-girlfriend CW tried to kill and the Ridgeway family are scared CW might come back to hurt or kill them, other random people are in danger if they happen to be where these two show up, the family who lives where the orange car was found is freaked out and they can’t trust their kids will be safe playing in the yard alone anymore, VW abandoned her very elderly mother and her dog, her coworkers are upset, massive LE resources have been used trying to find them… and that’s all VW’s fault. Zero sympathy for her for creating this mess.
Right. In the beginning, I was even rolling around in my head whether Vicky could’ve been doing the bidding of her boss, like whether someone else could’ve forged a transport request for a mental evaluation for CW and told her to go. But the more details that come out, the more I think VW is going to have quite the rap sheet when they find her. If she’s alive.

Weren’t those the items found in the orange SUV?

I was referring to the police car she used when she left the jail. I know they only drove it for a few minutes until they got to the shopping center parking lot but I wondered if they left anything of significance behind in that police car?
The article linked above lists what was found in the patrol car. It came out five days before the SUV was found. But yes, you’re right, there has been confusing media reports that these things were later found in the orange car too (I take the latter to be mistaken, but who really knows with the LE-media communication in this case).;)

There was never any evidence suggesting she was coerced or forced. The very first video of VW and CW casually walking out and driving away, to two appointments that never existed, pretty much ruled out anything other than the obvious, which is VW more than willingly planned, orchestrated and carried out this situation.

Weren’t those the items found in the orange SUV?

I was referring to the police car she used when she left the jail. I know they only drove it for a few minutes until they got to the shopping center parking lot but I wondered if they left anything of significance behind in that police car?
Yes. It was all left in the police car.

There was never any evidence suggesting she was coerced or forced. The very first video of VW and CW casually walking out and driving away, to two appointments that never existed, pretty much ruled out anything other than the obvious, which is VW more than willingly planned, orchestrated and carried out this situation.
Correct. There was discussion early on whether there could be any other players who obviously wouldn’t have been on camera since Vicky took CW out solo. As additional details have showed the level of her fore-planning though, VW has definitely proven to be the orchestrator here. 100%.

Trying to hit on something new here rather than just endlessly rehash but there does not seem to be much left at this point lol. Anyway, very unlikely I'm sure but there's always that remote possibility that VW was not completely on board with this, even though she obviously did extensive advanced planning over time and carried it out. I can only think of two that might be considered mitigating circumstances:

1) Mental impairment. Being between able to function normally and obviously impaired. I have known of this twice, personally. Older men who were in the early stages of some kind of dementia and fell for romance scams. All I know is that they were "with it" enough to hide what they were doing at the time. Dementia, brain tumor, etc. Hoping a medical person can weigh in here.

2) Blackmail. If he made threats to have someone go after her family if she did not go along with him, in a way that she believed and also believed the law would not be able to stop it.

Last edited:
Happy Mothers Day, all! Thinking of FW, PD and CW who are having a troubled Mother’s Day today.

Trying to hit on something new here rather than just endlessly rehash but there does not seem to be much left at this point lol. So, very unlikely I'm sure, if that even needs to be stated, but there's always that remote possibility that VW was not completely on board with this, even though she obviously did extensive advanced planning over time and carried it out. I can only think of two:

1) Mental impairment. Being between able to function normally and obviously impaired. I have known of this twice, personally. Older men who were in the early stages of some kind of dementia and fell for romance scams. All I know is that they were "with it" enough to hide what they were doing at the time. Dementia, brain tumor, etc. Hoping a medical person can weigh in here.

2) Blackmail. If he made threats to have someone go after her family if she did not go along with him, in a way that she believed and believed the law would not be able to stop it.
I would think, that with him being in jail, and her being high level law enforcement, that she could have took that to her sheriff, FBI, and generally made it public and widely known, and brought massive heat down on CW, if he was trying to play that card. VW definitely held the way way way upper hand with that scenario.

Happy Mothers Day, all! Thinking of FW, PD and CW who are having a troubled Mother’s Day today.

I saw FW and PD mentioned today but you’re right that CW is likely so disappointed with the events that occurred before this Mothers Day as well. She must be at such a loss.

We know that now as more information has come in, but very early on, before the videos were released and while her boss and coworkers said she was an exemplary employee and her friends and family didn’t believe she’d do something like this willingly, it was reasonable to consider that she had been coerced.

This is all Vicky White. Without her involvement and orchestration, CW never had a remote chance, other than a more conventional jailbreak, and like most jailbreakers, perhaps he could have indeed made it out, but more than likely would have had little to no plan after that.

We know that now as more information has come in, but very early on, before the videos were released and while her boss and coworkers said she was an exemplary employee and her friends and family didn’t believe she’d do something like this willingly, it was reasonable to consider that she had been coerced.
Plus they also had that former foiled escape plan from 2020 in mind where he was said to have shanks and an intention to take someone hostage. So people wondered if there were off-camera factors like that in play here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB