Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all Vicky White. Without her involvement and orchestration, CW never had a remote chance, other than a more conventional jailbreak, and like most jailbreakers, perhaps he could have indeed made it out, but more than likely would have had little to no plan after that.
Completely. I think that’s what everyone has concluded.

We know that now as more information has come in, but very early on, before the videos were released and while her boss and coworkers said she was an exemplary employee and her friends and family didn’t believe she’d do something like this willingly, it was reasonable to consider that she had been coerced.
I am 100% sincere, when I say this, with all and utmost respect to you, to me, it was completely obvious from the beginning. It was reported almost immediately of the bogus court appointment, and the "I'm not feeling well going to drop CW off at court and go to the Urgent care. Moreover, a huge clue was the major break of protocol, in her transporting CW by herself.

Wow. That Mothers of Murderers piece just shared is brutal.

“For me, she doesn’t exist, because she’s destroyed people ... She’s not my Jo.” Her memory is of a polite, happy, and sensitive girl.”

It must be impossible to wrestle with this sort of thing. I’d love to hear more from CW’s mom at some point.

I am 100% sincere, when I say this, with all and utmost respect to you, to me, it was completely obvious from the beginning. It was reported almost immediately of the bogus court appointment, and the "I'm not feeling well going to drop CW off at court and go to the Urgent care. Moreover, a huge clue was the major break of protocol, in her transporting CW by herself.
Haha. You were ahead of the Good Sheriff then.;)

——Speaking with CNN's Fredricka Whitfield on Saturday morning, Singleton said his office is approaching the case from three angles: Whether Vicki White was overpowered and kidnapped; whether she assisted inmate Casey White in escaping; and if she assisted him, whether she did so willingly or was coerced or threatened to do so.

"Whether she assisted him or not, we don't know, and we won't address that until we have absolute proof that that's what happened. We are assuming at this point that she was taken against her will, unless we can absolutely prove otherwise," Singleton said Friday.

——Speaking with CNN's Fredricka Whitfield on Saturday morning, Singleton said his office is approaching the case from three angles: Whether Vicki White was overpowered and kidnapped; whether she assisted inmate Casey White in escaping; and if she assisted him, whether she did so willingly or was coerced or threatened to do so.

"Whether she assisted him or not, we don't know, and we won't address that until we have absolute proof that that's what happened. We are assuming at this point that she was taken against her will, unless we can absolutely prove otherwise," Singleton said Friday.

Truthfully, I think many many of us were indeed ahead of the "good sheriff" on this one. He doesn't seem like the most competent or self aware type. More than likely, however, I think he probably had the same thoughts as most of us, from the word go, but was hesitant to say too much on that front until getting a few more of his ducks in a row. JMO.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. IMO, massive conflict of interest for this sheriff to be the lead investigator here. Massive.

What do you guys feel about the video of them leaving the prison? I found it strange that VW led CW out to the car.
Well....I'd say it was pretty obvious...She was walking casually IN FRONT of him, major, major, never ever no no, plus she was alone, also a major no no. Vicky was simply leading CW with her to sweet freedom, willingly, and of her own doing.

Absolutely agree. I think everyone sees Vicky as the perpetrator planning all this now. There’s just too many pieces that can’t be explained now, including this one.;)
Agreed. Remember when they sent out the original Blue Alert that said she was missing in the line of duty?

Oh how far we’ve come since then. And oh how far she’s fallen.

Agreed. Remember when they sent out the original Blue Alert that said she was missing in the line of duty?

Oh how far we’ve come since then. And oh how far she’s fallen.

Don’t remind me! The ALEA alert said he was considered to be a serious threat to the corrections officer.:) I think it could be the other way around now if he makes her mad.;)

Weren’t those the items found in the orange SUV?

I was referring to the police car she used when she left the jail. I know they only drove it for a few minutes until they got to the shopping center parking lot but I wondered if they left anything of significance behind in that police car?

Right. They said the radio/handcuffs were left in the patrol car, long before we even knew that there was an orange SUV. And supposedly, before they knew that the orange SUV was involved.

Then, there was the report you heard, of them being in the abandoned SUV—but either the timeline of everything that LE knew is totally different from the way it’s been presented, or the news media messed up their reporting.

Despite the sheriff’s other shortcomings, he was right about investigating multiple angles. Too many times something has been “obvious” and it turned out to not be the case at all. Even though right off it looked like she was an accomplice, there was still possibility it was a hostage situation - his prior escape attempt with building shanks and threatening to force someone to go with him, the jail being supposedly short-staffed and allegedly this not being the first time an officer has taken a prisoner out alone, her spotless work record, etc. There was room early on to consider the possibility she wasn’t willing.

Last edited:
Despite his other shortcomings, he was right about investigating multiple angles. Too many times something has been “obvious” and it turned out to not be the case at all. Even though it looked like she was an accomplice, there was still possibility it was a hostage situation - his prior escape attempt with building shanks and threatening to force someone to go with him, the jail being supposedly short-staffed and allegedly this not being the first time an officer has taken a prisoner out alone, etc. There was room to consider the possibility she wasn’t entirely willing.
I do see why their first thought was him. When you read about one night from this guy’s life and all he did to traumatize so many people (see link if not familiar)…it’s easy to see him as someone who might be making her his next victim. Nope though. They’re running this show together. UPDATE: Tennessee authorities announce additional charges for man arrested in Limestone County

Despite his other shortcomings, he was right about investigating multiple angles. Too many times something has been “obvious” and it turned out to not be the case at all. Even though right off it looked like she was an accomplice, there was still possibility it was a hostage situation - his prior escape attempt with building shanks and threatening to force someone to go with him, the jail being supposedly short-staffed and allegedly this not being the first time an officer has taken a prisoner out alone, etc. There was room early on to consider the possibility she wasn’t willing.
Doesn’t it make you wonder about who even initiated the relationship between TW and CW in hindsight? Like did he try to purposefully lure into a romantic relationship? Or maybe just as possible, did she have a desire for a deeper connection with someone she could look after and rescue. I hope it comes out. I’ll have my popcorn ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB