Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Discovered vehicle may be linked to ex-jail boss, escaped murder suspect, US marshals say​

This part of the above caught my eye. I wonder what the "specific reason" is:

"Chad Hunt, commander of the US Marshals’ Gulf Coast Regional Fugitive Task Force, has told The Post they “know” the pair headed north to Tennessee “for a specific reason.” "

Thank you for posting this. I have to say Brian earned my respect during the Laundrie's search.

Mine too. I really like and respect him as a reporter.

MOO re: the newly released photo from the carwash -- imo, it's definitely CW.

Re: VW and CW keeping up with the level of reporting about them -- I wonder if they have been listening to local news stations or Sirius in the cars they have been in? I wonder how much radio news is covering them?

I did same. My arrows are pointing to what looks like a match to me -- negative space in the shape of an egg, with a tattooed zigzag stripe across the middle, in the style of Charlie Brown's shirt.

View attachment 343103

Does look like something you would find in the men's dept at Kohl's. Might've been a good idea to buy him long sleeve shirts, cover up the arm ink. Oh well.

Ah...so the photo was taken on Tuesday. Almost a week ago.

They gone!
Makes sense. They are officially anywhere between Wyoming, Canada, and Maine now. Lol.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s a bunch in the thread, including a text shared yesterday that showed the emergency alert thatth went out on phones.

If you check Twitter and FB, several branches of LE also posted it.

Here is one example of them being armed: Vicky White, Casey White believed armed with AR-15, shotgun: Missing jailer, suspect’s vehicle described

Here’s one of many articles that reported she claimed the firearm training as an excuse: New details emerge about the relationship between an Alabama inmate and corrections officer as search continues

Here’s another: Everything We Know About Vicky White So Far - Grunge

Here’s the Sheriff saying she was armed so they expect he is: Police seek North Alabama jailer who disappeared with inmate after selling home, retiring

Here’s an article that lists all the guns that she likely has on her: New video shows Vicky White on morning of prison escape

Thanks for the links, but none of them claim with any certainty that it was a work-issued firearm that she had with her or just the personal firearms she purchased on her own.

If she didn't use a work-issued firearm, she may not be charged with an enhancement for her crime of criminal facilitation. That was what was being discussed when this was posted, earlier. The charges and sentencing regarding this particular part of her crime could be significantly differnent, according to earlier poster today.

This certainly looks like him to my untrained eye. I agree with some that he looks like he has lost weight, and he may have. They have been on the run for almost a week and a half, and I highly doubt they are getting dinner reservations at restaurants. I do think, however, that the pink shirt, like the lovely orange one, tends to be slightly looser fitting, but still tends to pull to the right side. The whole picture, upper body, slope of shoulders, tats that seem to be the same, the same shaped big ear. I would think the odds are great that this is CW. Now, when was it taken, and where is VW?

Clearer comparison of Casey White's tattoos with the Evansville sighting. The pink lines indicate the orientation of the forearm, wrist, and elbow. The blue areas delineate comparable negative space. It could be the angle (which I tried to account for based on the orientation lines but it's difficult), but they don't quite match up.
Untitled.png

Stealing vehicles (if you can avoid cameras, ahem Casey) is a perfect escape plan because by the time a theft has been reported, you are probably well away from the area and can steal again soon. You’re constantly in a different vehicle so nobody is able to call in your tags while you’re driving. Worked for Bonnie and Clyde lol. Although they purposely stole fast cars that could outrun the police cars of the day!

Well, not if you are stealing vehicles from a car wash.

That theft is discovered immediately and the APB goes out with the ID, make, model, and plate of the car you are in, not just a general description

From Brian Entin:

"Manager confirms to me that a woman who looks like Vicky White was also here. I am not going to report the kind of car they transferred into until we get word from the Marshals that we are not compromising their investigation."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper