Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This certainly looks like him to my untrained eye. I agree with some that he looks like he has lost weight, and he may have. They have been on the run for almost a week and a half, and I highly doubt they are getting dinner reservations at restaurants. I do think, however, that the pink shirt, like the lovely orange one, tends to be slightly looser fitting, but still tends to pull to the right side. The whole picture, upper body, slope of shoulders, tats that seem to be the same, the same shaped big ear. I would think the odds are great that this is CW. Now, when was it taken, and where is VW?
Earlier in the thread it was mentioned the video was taken last Tuesday and that the manager saw both VW and CW switching vehicles.

WAIT. If the manager saw this on Tuesday why didn’t he call it in???? Or is he just referring to the fact he only recently reviewed the video???????

IMHO they might as well not search for the car they stole in Evansville. They aren’t likely to still be using it.

A spokesperson for the U.S. Marshal Service confirmed to Fox News Digital on Monday that agents are investigating a possible link between the pair and the abandoned vehicle. Local news station WAAY 31 suggests it is the same vehicle reported stolen from Tennessee shortly after the couple ditched the getaway car used earlier in escape.
The vehicle found in Indiana was described as a dark blue 2006 Ford F-150 with nothing inside, according to authorities. A USMS spokesperson said a press release would be disseminated later on Monday.

IMHO they might as well not search for the car they stole in Evansville. They aren’t likely to still be using it.

I would at least dust the door handles and other touch spots for prints. Run any fingerprints found through the database and you might get a hit on someone they picked up for one reason or another. Maybe a drug dealer, maybe a relative or someone CW knew in prison they met up with and then dropped off. Who knows.

A spokesperson for the U.S. Marshal Service confirmed to Fox News Digital on Monday that agents are investigating a possible link between the pair and the abandoned vehicle. Local news station WAAY 31 suggests it is the same vehicle reported stolen from Tennessee shortly after the couple ditched the getaway car used earlier in escape.
The vehicle found in Indiana was described as a dark blue 2006 Ford F-150 with nothing inside, according to authorities. A USMS spokesperson said a press release would be disseminated later on Monday.
Ooooh a Ford F-150 could have definitely made the noises reported by the lady in TN.

It's really hard to tell, based on that image. The ears don't look like Casey's ears.

What about the tatoos? That should be easy for LE to determine.

I imagine a car wash might be a good place to steal a car? Someone leaves their key in the car when the pull into a car wash bay, and then go get change if they want to pay cash rather than use credit card. One of the car washes in our town takes either quarters still, or credit cards in each car wash bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB