Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it’s just the two of them against the world. I’ll switch my position at a moment’s notice, as more evidence shows up, but I haven’t seen anything so far that’d point to outside accomplices. Everything we know of is either something VW did, or something the two of them could easily have done.

MOO

A white supremacist gang affiliated network spread out over many states could easily leave vehicles waiting for them at certain stops, even better if they are later reported as stolen (whether they actually were or not). Or even a person who is traveling along with them in his or her own car .
One in Alabama just hid a child from his parent. They arrested the mother. This is a possibility

I also wondered if he tanned up and grew out his hair and wore like athletic gear—like a full basketball warmup with an NBA hat—if he’d pass for kinda like the sport set. Put a whistle around his neck. Let him say he’s a coach of a Rec league. That sort of thing.
I too was thinking of where he would fit in.
I'd say that both of them are well-qualified to get temp. work with chain-gangs up and down the country.... pick up 'meds' from workmates, get lunch and earn some $$...? maybe spend some nights 'inside'....just walk in the way they just walked out when no-one was looking.

I have been going down internet rabbit trails about this area. Lots of possible places to be hiding or en route to. Anyone have any theories?

OMG. If this turns out to be true, this whole incident ought to be used as an example of how NOT to conduct an investigation. First it was the local sheriff not noticing VW and CW were unaccounted for until hours later, then it was the lack of clear communication between LE in TN and AL about the orange car, now LE allegedly didn't follow up on a possible sighting for DAYS? No matter how this ends, a number of LE agencies are going to be in CYA mode. MOO.

We all know how this will go. They'll hold a joint press conference and pat each on the back for a job well done. Probably hand out some commendations and medals. Hopefully the Marshals can keep a straight face when saying nice things about Sheriff Singleton's efforts.

We all know how this will go. They'll hold a joint press conference and pat each on the back for a job well done. Probably hand out some commendations and medals. Hopefully the Marshals can keep a straight face when saying nice things about Sheriff Singleton's efforts.

Sheriff Singleton will be taking his afternoon nap, so he won't even know when they're patting him on the back! ROFL

Quick Mod Reminder:

LINKS and REFERENCING OUTSIDE SOURCES

Websleuths is fact based. Rumors and conspiracy theories are not allowed. Do not link to them and do not mention them.

Information stated as fact must be supported by a link to a mainstream media or law enforcement source (or other WS approved source) to substantiate the fact, otherwise the post will be removed, along with all responses to it. If the information is only your opinion, please make that clear in your post so that opinions do not become rumors attributed to Websleuths as the source.

NOTE: Blanket disclaimers in signatures that posts are your opinion are not sufficient as signatures are not visible to guests or members who are not logged in.

Quoting an outside source is allowed when the content is intended to substantiate a post. Examples are a snipped portion of a mainstream media (MSM) news article or a legal or scholarly article. While Websleuths does not prohibit quotes from sources outside of WS, we reserve the right to remove the quote and link if the source is deemed inappropriate. Random blogs and podcasts are not allowed without prior approval by a Mod or Admin.

NOTE: When quoting an outside source, a link to the source must be included in the post. The same rule applies to posting images. All images require a link to the source. When discussing video content, a link must be provided to the source and also include an approximate timestamp so that other members and Websleuths staff don't have to wade through hours of content to find what is being discussed. Failure to include a link to quotes, images or video is a copyright violation.

This is part of the rules all of you agreed to when you signed up. If you haven't read the rules, please review them HERE-THE RULES.

Thanks for keeping Websleuths awesome!

New charges have been filed against Florence, Alabama, jail employee Vicky White as she allegedly remains on the run with escaped murder suspect Casey White.

The charges -- forgery and identity theft -- stem from Vicky White allegedly using an alias to buy a Ford Edge used to facilitate the escape, according to the Lauderdale County Sheriff's Office.

I still think it’s just the two of them against the world. I’ll switch my position at a moment’s notice, as more evidence shows up, but I haven’t seen anything so far that’d point to outside accomplices. Everything we know of is either something VW did, or something the two of them could easily have done.

MOO
Same.

Or in a cobbled-together 'uniform' of some sort, maybe army-type, but workmanlike, and driving a van with cobbled-up sign writing for a non-existent business, the sign writing can be changed regularly with plastic stick-on sheets, so the contact details would not matter, keep changing appearance, could travel anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB