Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thought on the recently-released image:

Consensus on here seems to be that Vicky, at least, has been careful to avoid places where security cameras might catch a view of her. If it IS Casey in the image, he doesn't seem too worried about being caught on cam...not even bothering to wear a mask which might partially hide some details. If Vicky is still alive and is the one pulling the strings, wouldn't she be wary of local businesses which might contain security cameras?

Just thinking here.
We’ve said from the get go he would be the volatile one who didn’t have the stability to lay low.:(

oh i dunno.... I think she would relate to Ruth more.
In one of the first videos with Sheriff Singleton, he said that the 9mm that she carried for work was personally owned. I couldn't find the video, but I absolutely heard him say it. Because I remember thinking that was strange, but maybe normal if she liked her weapon better than whatever the Sheriff offered? Different weapons feel differently; she may have wanted to carry a weapon designed for a smaller hand.
When I was a jailer and later a deputy we purchased our own weapons. They had to be approved by the Sheriff’s Department firearms instructor. The armory did have firearms available to be checked out as needed.

Must be nice, it's in the mid 50s here lol

How could they confirm?

This was in response to the poster stating that their child works at a hospital that may have connection to the Whites now MOO

Also here in western WA. MOO.

My guess is that the US Marshals got the raw video footage from the car wash (unlike the photos taken of a video on a computer screen that we've seen) and were able to ascertain the height of the person shown and match it to Casey's height, as well as enhance images of the tattoo.

My guess is that the US Marshals got the raw video footage from the car wash (unlike the photos taken of a video on a computer screen that we've seen) and were able to ascertain the height of the person shown and match it to Casey's height, as well as enhance images of the tattoo.

MOO but that hardly seems foolproof...I'm a teacher, not a US Marshal, so I guess I wouldn't know.

Most of the meth in the US comes from large Mexican plants dedicated to producing it for export to the US. Anyone in the US with access to the necessary glassware and lab equipment for a proper meth lab is unlikely to set up in a mobile home. Someone walks by and smacks the side of your RV or camper and knocks over some round-bottom flasks and your lab goes boom. Small time meth producers in the US use the shake and bake method that doesn't require all that expensive/difficult to get/tracked by the government glassware and lab equipment:

https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/meth-addiction/shake-and-bake-meth/

Its not uncommon for the RV's to become drug dens. And if CW had any network, he can easily hide out in them.

If this is them, then it does appear to establish that they don't have a home base vehicle, like an RV that they are working out of

(As of yet) This RV capital of the US stuff might indicate they are looking to nab an RV also.

Or buy one with cash and a fake ID?

Its not uncommon for the RV's to become drug dens. And if CW had any network, he can easily hide out in them.

Definitely drug dens, and those homeless encampments, some of the people hanging out there dealing drugs have homes or apartments nearby. They are just using the homeless encampment as a base for drug dealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971