Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy in the image does have the long tattoo on the right arm and a clean left arm...so I dunno. The ears, still, don't resemble Casey's. The face also looks thinner.
It was mentioned that his recent pix look deflated like he lost weight. And IMHO the ears in the security photo do look prominent, even though the angle is bad.

That person is around 100 pounds lighter. It’s definitely not him.
That's what I was thinking also his feet look much smaller, of course it could be the angle. And would Casey really show his tats?

I agree. I'm surprised people seem to think it's him. Casey had a bigger figure (this guy is slimmer), and IMO looks older than this guy. You can also only tell that he has tattoos, not that they're specifically Casey's. The ears don't look quite right either IMO even though are one the larger side. He also doesn't look as tall as Casey IMO. JMO. It could be him, but I don't really see it.

It was mentioned that his recent pix look deflated like he lost weight. And IMHO the ears in the security photo do look prominent, even though the angle is bad.
The general gestalt is his. Also, about his feet being smaller: I myself thought his feet looked proportionately small in the footage of him leaving the jail on April 29.

I think it's him. The tattoos on the man's arm seem to match up with CW's. Right arm has extensive tattoos all the way down; left arm only in shoulder area, which would be hidden by that length of shirt sleeve. I think the camera angle distorts him and makes him look a little thinner (including his ears).

I'm not 100% sold on the man in the security camera footage being Casey. I can definitely see the resemblance, but this man looks significantly lighter than the photo of Casey walking down the hallway in the jail, and he doesn't have the prominent man *advertiser censored* that Casey has. Also, the image isn't super clear so it's hard to discern whether or not the tattoos match up––lots of people have black ink sleeves, so without seeing the details it's difficult to say if it's the same. I think it could potentially be him but I'm not so sure.

I think it's him. The tattoos on the man's arm seem to match up with CW's. Right arm has extensive tattoos all the way down; left arm only in shoulder area, which would be hidden by that length of shirt sleeve. I think the camera angle distorts him and makes him look a little thinner (including his ears).
I also wonder whether oversize clothes might make him look slimmer.

ie, she bought XXXL (or whatever) size clothes for him without being able to check that they actually fit him. Obviously better "too big" than "too small". MOO

I'm not 100% sold on the man in the security camera footage being Casey. I can definitely see the resemblance, but this man looks significantly lighter than the photo of Casey walking down the hallway in the jail, and he doesn't have the prominent man *advertiser censored* that Casey has. Also, the image isn't super clear so it's hard to discern whether or not the tattoos match up––lots of people have black ink sleeves, so without seeing the details it's difficult to say if it's the same. I think it could potentially be him but I'm not so sure.

I agree.
I'd love to see a poll to see what we all think. How do we do polls? Can someone make one?

Wondering if a) the car stolen in TN was found here and/or b) someone reported car stolen
at car wash or wherever this photo was taken. They looked at the surveillance (which hadn't been deleted!) so just wondering if everything went down at same location. Unless it's not him...

"The vehicle was discovered in Evansville after being reported stolen from an area of Tennessee where the last known vehicle the two were using, an orange 2007 Ford Edge SUV, was found abandoned."

The security camera footage seen here was shared with us/captured at Weinbach Car Wash, which is just off of S. Weinbach Avenue in Evansville.

In the prison his hand is possibly pressing his uniform making you see the moobs. Also in the pink shirt he has a phone in the pocket pulling the material away from the moobs, plus an undershirt. Same big sloping shoulders. Same stride. Same lanky limbs. I would bet money on it. Plus they must have had reason to check this random camera. There must have either been a sighting called in, or there was a vehicle stolen from this location. So likely there is a reason behind the fact they think this is him.

Do you think he put the stolen car in the car wash and then just walked away? If that happened then it may have happened recently. I was thinking they left the stolen vehicle in a parking lot or beside the road. Just interesting that the video was taken at a car wash.

In the prison his hand is possibly pressing his uniform making you see the moobs. Also in the pink shirt he has a phone in the pocket pulling the material away from the moobs, plus an undershirt. Same big sloping shoulders. Same stride. Same lanky limbs. I would bet money on it. Plus they must have had reason to check this random camera. There must have either been a sighting called in, or there was a vehicle stolen from this location. So likely there is a reason behind the fact they think this is him.
Also the fact that News 44 released it to the public hopefully means there must be strong plausibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper