Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There may now be only one fugitive, since relying on stolen cars may not have been in VW's 'careful' planning.
Stealing cars sounds more like CW's style to me?
Given the amount of time she had to plan, VW's planning was sorely lacking. But in all fairness, outsmarting the US Marshalls and FBI is a daunting task. IMHO.

Haven't we all learned all about meth from Breaking Bad?

Maybe VW is a big fan of the series and has plotted out her future plans according to the episodes.
Hah, yes! But then corrections officers are in a position to be in lockstep with prison gangs that deal all kind of contraband. I'm curious about any possible turnover of employees under her supervision the past 7 years and/or what they have to say after she is securely under lock and key. I don't think ppl close to this case would likely have said much while she's still on the loose. And maybe never since there is a national network of gang members both inside and out.

Eta: I'm not claiming such, just wondering if there has been any during her tenure as a supervisor. Is this allowed? I seriously don't want to commit any offenses. Its my 1st few days back in years gone & I'm still trying to catch up to new tech & learn the rules. I haven't even figured out hiw to delete posts yet. Yea, I'm that old.

Last edited:
I realize not everyone follows true crime to the extent that most of us do, but I do think most people have seen and heard about these two by now. I would think it would be very difficult for them to attempt to buy one with cash and a fake ID. Just paying cash alone would probably raise eyebrows, but I have to believe they would run a very high risk of being recognized. Would probably be easier and safer just to steal one. JMO

There are plenty of well-heeled shoppers that pay in cash for an RV in Elkhart, but I guess they would pay with a check - but they could use a credit card I assume.

With a cash offer, you can get a better deal on the price. I have visited several of the RV sale lots in Elkart over the years, before the 2008 recession, and this was quite common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l