Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, yes! But then corrections officers are in a position to be in lockstep with prison gangs that deal all kind of contraband. I'm curious about any possible turnover of employees under her supervision the past 7 years and/or what they have to say after she is securely under lock and key. I don't think ppl close to this case would likely have said much while she's still on the loose. And maybe never since there is a national network of gang members both inside and out.

Eta: I'm not claiming such, just wondering if there has been any during her tenure as a supervisor. Is this allowed? I seriously don't want to commit any offenses. Its my 1st few days back in years gone & I'm still trying to catch up to new tech & learn the rules. I haven't even figured out hiw to delete posts yet. Yea, I'm that old.
If they catch VW and/or CW, I sure hope they don’t put them back in the same jail they escaped from in Lauderdale County!

I wasn't sure it was Casey in the car wash, but all the police attention has changed my mind...that rolled-over car does look like the same car as was in the car wash....so 6 pm ET, where can I watch it?

@EmileighTV

Indications are that this COULD be connected to the Vicky & Casey White manhunt. FBI sources told our sister station that there was a woman with a self inflicted gunshot wound and a guy who's been grazed. Both are still alive.

https://twitter.com/EmileighTV

https://twitter.com/EmileighTV
A news conference is set for 5 p.m. CT in Evansville as well as one in Lauderdale Co. AL at 5 p.m. CT

Missing Alabama inmate Casey White spotted at Indiana car wash.

So Casey was observed at a car wash without Vicky. How is car washing a priority for him? Why would he go to a car wash, rather than send Vicky, given how conspicuous he is?

I suspect he’s cleaning blood and DNA evidence from the car and Vicky has come to a tragic and untimely end. He probably planned to say she ran off on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB