Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White (Deceased), CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s odd that she held down a job with the performance of being promoted, to now this? I’m wondering if she has had any medical mind altering events…stroke, aneurism, etc to cause this extreme lapse of judgement? The radical decision doesn’t make sense.
Hopefully they do an autopsy (if she passes) to find out if she had any sort of cancer or brain diseases that would have caused her to want to plan an elaborate suicide. She obviously hated her job if she wanted to retire early, and she obviously didn’t ever plan to need money if she sold her house for half price (and apparently even that was after a bidding war????). She wasn’t a happy person. All IMHO, and IMO she wanted to do this one last crazy thing before she died.

Hopefully they do an autopsy (if she passes) to find out if she had any sort of cancer or brain diseases that would have caused her to want to plan an elaborate suicide. She obviously hated her job if she wanted to retire early, and she obviously didn’t ever plan to need money if she sold her house for half price (and apparently even that was after a bidding war????). She wasn’t a happy person. All IMHO, and IMO she wanted to do this one last crazy thing before she died.

especially in this housing market. you have to offer the seller's asking price+ to even have a shot at buying a house. somebody got a good deal.

Although having Tennessee plates on it you'd think that the local cop would maybe have dispatch call TN with the plate and vin numbers and ask if they know anything about it.

Perhaps it took a few days to be reported stolen, and hadn’t been, when James called it in? Let’s say it was a second vehicle, and the owners were out of town in their other car?

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin
Sheriff Dave Wedding tells
@NewsNation
that Vicky White is in grave condition tonight. He cannot comment on if she will survive.
8:11 PM · May 9, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Not a surprise. I am sure she would not want it any other way and this was a part of her exit strategy. Sad that she has clearly has some sort of break with reality. I won't ever understand why. And if she passes, we will never really know. Thoughts go out to her mom and family.

This is somewhat of a moot point now, but I hadn’t heard before that they found the orange SUV with buckets of paint inside it. Dark green paint, I assume. Why choose to repaint it a weird color?
That seems especially odd to use the word "bucket" as if describing gallon cans of paint, that would be applied with a brush, when one would normally use spray paint on something like a car, and those cans don't resemble buckets at all. What we saw of the green definitely appeared to be sprayed on. MOO

Me too. And also I wonder how they know HE didn't shoot her?

It sounds possible someone from the Marshals service witnessed the shooting. Also, they'll be able to test CW and VW's hands for GSR. The shot was in an enclosed space, so likely they'll both have at least some GSR on them. But the actual shooter's firing hand should be filthy with GSR.

This live news broadcast filming the towing of the chase vehicles, the suspects and LE vehicles on the FB page "EvansvilleWatch" It is just such a strange feeling watching it.... you know, like you are there, and you live there , and you are part of the aftermath....
just a strange sensation i am feeling and sharing...

@Sundog at least around here, patient plus no lights is either a DOA or routine medical transport. Since I've only lived here, I have no clue how it is in other states. JMO
If there is a deceased person they usually are not removed from the scene. If she was still alive, but died being transported probably no lights. If a fatality the scene has to be investigated. Especially if there's a question as to how the person was shot. Died in the accident, self inflicted, accidental or some other method. If a fatality on scene usually the coroner transports. MO

If there is a deceased person they usually are not removed from the scene. If she was still alive, but died being transported probably no lights. If a fatality the scene has to be investigated. Especially if there's a question as to how the person was shot. Died in the accident, self inflicted, accidental or some other method. If a fatality on scene usually the coroner transports. MO
I wasn’t sure if maybe they changed their usual methods for such a high profile case. But sounds like she’s still hanging by a thread. Probably brain dead, or nearly so. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member