Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White (Deceased), CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the reason for abandoning the truck?

Who knows. The way they left the orange suv sitting on a road at a stop sign apparently and then the truck in daylight at a car wash with the keys in it? Neither made much sense.

I'd have taken the SUV to a remote, off-site airport parking lot. Those lots tend to be packed with cars 24-7 and rarely patrolled by LE. Maybe have the 2nd vehicle waiting in the same parking lot, or better down the road in walking distance, with all the supplies in the 2nd vehicle. So 1st vehicle has nothing but them in it basically. It would have taken at least a week or two before anyone noticed the suv in such a lot and then since it's at the airport it could signal to LE that maybe they got on a flight somehow. maybe charted a private plane to central america. it would be another fake lead to keep LE guessing and busy.

Also, at those remote airport lots they ask how long you will be leaving your car for: if you say more than a week they will pack your car in so tight a cop driving through the lot would not even see the license plate, and might not even notice the suv in a forest of vehicles.

Didn’t she start her plan before he passed?
I thought she was 2 years? With CW?
Was he already sick when she started her plan? I don't think she planned it 2 years ago. I think their relationship progressed over those 2 years and while she witnessed him suffering and slowly dying, she started taking more risks and eventually threw everything away for what she thought would make her happy.

I wonder if some of it was hidden somewhere and hasn’t been found yet.
Corrections officer Vicky White used multiple banks in Alabama to withdraw $90,000 before allegedly helping capital murder suspect Casey White escape from jail.
Maybe there are more banks out there. But I dont think she was ever planning on coming back to get it. Seems she did withdraw $90,000.

For his part, I wonder.... what crime has he now committed by this escapade?
Back in much earlier posts here, I recall (his) lawyer saying he has mental problems, he was serving a 75 years sentence.
He was led out of the jail, in chains and prison garb, by a senior jailer, riding off with her in the Sheriff car, she was the officer in charge of prisoner Transport according to an earlier post IIRC.
VW, who he had known for a couple of years and had a friendship with, and who pretended a non-existent appointment for himself and one for herself which bought them 6 hours to run, had sold her house and pocketed the $$cash.
I assume she supplied keys to unlock the chains his clothes, shoes, money, food, and cars to escape in.
He seems to have played no part in the plan - apart from buying the ford truck with her money, and later leaving it in the car-wash, she facilitated each occasion.
Unless he was actually driving when they were crashed (there are now various conflicting reports) what would he be charged with as a result of his being led out of prison by a boss, considering his mental problems ?
Casey had nothing to lose and everything to gain (freedom) although we all knew it wouldn’t last for long.

Vicky had everything to lose and did.

Casey goes back to what he knows until his next caper. He wasn’t getting out anyway.

Vicky has lost her life, her reputation, and her family is left devastated.

SMH.

MOO

To my ears it seems like she says get out and run "inside" or "into" the fckg hotel.

It is unsettling that in one moment she seems to fear that the airbags will kill them and in the next moment she kills herself anyway.

It's tremendously heartbreaking that a month ago, though she was already entangled in this mess with Casey, she had a job, a home, a mom, and respect. And here she's dying by the side of a road in Indiana with her last words being about airbags and hotels.

It does look like Casey keeps looking back at the wreck. Maybe worrying about her and/or looking back at the last place he was ever going to be free, which was that car.

In any event, I still maintain that if he had any true love for her, he wouldn't have permitted this entire scenario. As I've said before, he could have maintained his clandestine relationship with her alive if he'd stayed locked up. He certainly knew she'd be exposed to multiple dangers if they went on the run.

She was his ticket to ride. He's accustomed to dead girlfriends. Very, very, very unfortunate that Vicky allowed herself to fall into the abyss.

IMO

To my ears it seems like she says get out and run "inside" or "into" the fckg hotel.

It is unsettling that in one moment she seems to fear that the airbags will kill them and in the next moment she kills herself anyway.

It's tremendously heartbreaking that a month ago, though she was already entangled in this mess with Casey, she had a job, a home, a mom, and respect. And here she's dying by the side of a road in Indiana with her last words being about airbags and hotels.

It does look like Casey keeps looking back at the wreck. Maybe worrying about her and/or looking back at the last place he was ever going to be free, which was that car.

In any event, I still maintain that if he had any true love for her, he wouldn't have permitted this entire scenario. As I've said before, he could have maintained his clandestine relationship with her alive if he'd stayed locked up. He certainly knew she'd be exposed to multiple dangers if they went on the run.

She was his ticket to ride. He's accustomed to dead girlfriends. Very, very, very unfortunate that Vicky allowed herself to fall into the abyss.

IMO
That's what I don't get. If they were so in love why didn't she retire and marry him? She could spend the rest of her life seeing him. They knew and were prepared for this to be short lived and end badly.

For his part, I wonder.... what crime has he now committed by this escapade?
Back in much earlier posts here, I recall (his) lawyer saying he has mental problems, he was serving a 75 years sentence.
He was led out of the jail, in chains and prison garb, by a senior jailer, riding off with her in the Sheriff car, she was the officer in charge of prisoner Transport according to an earlier post IIRC.
VW, who he had known for a couple of years and had a friendship with, and who pretended a non-existent appointment for himself and one for herself which bought them 6 hours to run, had sold her house and pocketed the $$cash.
I assume she supplied keys to unlock the chains his clothes, shoes, money, food, and cars to escape in.
He seems to have played no part in the plan - apart from buying the ford truck with her money, and later leaving it in the car-wash, she facilitated each occasion.
Unless he was actually driving when they were crashed (there are now various conflicting reports) what would he be charged with as a result of his being led out of prison by a boss, considering his mental problems ?
"Failed Alabama jail fugitive Casey White has been charged with first-degree escape"

This will probably not be a popular opinion, and I am not saying that I necessarily subscribe to this opinion. Only speculating, based on observations, but I have seen nothing to suggest that CW and VW had any disagreements or regrets during their run from the law. Even at the end, when she put the gun to her head and pulled the trigger, it was preceeded by fear perhaps and the realization that it was over, but no audible regrets expressed, no blaming one another. Nothing. For all any of us knows, she may have romanticized the thought of being a 'bad girl' on the run with her fugitive bad guy, who she had sprung from jail in a show of love. Clearly, during the time they were on the run, he had multiple opportunities to kill her, or even to run away while she slept, but, for whatever reason, he didn't. Likewise, neither did she leave when she surely had opportunities. I cannot begin to understand what led her to do the things she did, and why she would just throw everything away for something she had to know could not have a happy ending, but she ultimately went out by her own hand, on her own terms, and it may have been, in her mind, the final act in what, for her, was 10 of the most exciting days of her otherwise mundane existence. JMO

Last edited:
Didn’t she start her plan before he passed?
I thought she was 2 years? With CW?

Was he already sick when she started her plan? I don't think she planned it 2 years ago. I think their relationship progressed over those 2 years and while she witnessed him suffering and slowly dying, she started taking more risks and eventually threw everything away for what she thought would make her happy.

I agree that the relationship started/progressed over the two years. Escape plans may not have been a thought at the beginning but something that evolved later.

In the meantime, Parkinson's can be slow and agonizing. So she easily could have spent two years (or more) seeing the decline in all its close-up agony. [Total aside -- If you enjoy reading fiction, read Elena Knows by Claudia Piñeiro.] As I mentioned in an earlier thread, it might have been the seed planted for her that she didn't want to end up in a decline like that herself. She may have decided that it's better to be master of her own fate rather than fate mastering her.

Some have mentioned caregiver burnout and I agree that it is very possible, even if she wasn't a fulltime caretaker for her ex. Watching/caring for a loved one decline is a very tough place to be.

Imo.

This will probably not be a popular opinion, but I have seen nothing to suggest that CW and VW had any disagreements or regrets during their run from the law. Even at the end, when she put the gun to her head and pulled the trigger, it was preceeded by fear perhaps and the realization that it was over, but no audible regrets expressed, no blaming. Nothing. For all any of us knows, she may have romanticized the thought of being a 'bad girl' on the run with her fugitive bad guy, who she had sprung in a show of love. Clearly, during the time they were on the run, he had multiple opportunities to kill her, or even to run away while she slept, but he didn't. Likewise, neither did she. I cannot begin to understand what led her to do the things she did, and why she would just throw everything away for something she had to know could not have a happy ending, but she ultimately went out by her own hand, on her own terms, and it may have been, in her mind, the final act in what, for her, was 10 of the most exciting days of her otherwise boring existence. JMO

100% agree.

Jmo.

CW is a coward. He was free and had the opportunity to not go back to prison. He could have took the gun from her hand and shot himself too. Yet, he peacefully surrendered. JMO but all this shootout stuff. I think its possible if it came to that he would have let VW take a bullet while having his hands up in the air and surrendering.

OK, I knew I had heard an audio way before this 911 call . It is on TMZ and is titled DISPATCH AUDIO. Turns out to be very different than what actually happened in the end. Never the less I knew I had heard one with mainly a female dispatcher. Scroll down on page to 3rd video.This was posted on tmz shortly after crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper