Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White (Deceased), CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is unclear what Vicky White's alias had been, although the U.S. Marshals Service previously issued an alert that included two aliases she may have used, which were leaked to the public. Newsweek is not publishing the aliases per a request from the U.S. Marshals Service.

The names were previously leaked so they are out there but US Marshalls service asked they not be repeated. Since VW is deceased, no doubt they'll eventually come out, again. IMO, the aliases were nothing extraordinary.
I didnt know they leaked. Thanks for the info!

Just to clarify any confusion, CNN confirmed Casey White was driving the car.

"The car wrecked and rolled over, Keely said. Casey White was driving the car, according to the US Marshals."

LE are losing credibility with me. Get the story straight! This is info that shouldn't flip flop.
MOO

The body cam footage is intense. I’m curious why they took so long to get the gun out of her hand? Possibly they couldn’t reach it? I wonder if there’s any chance of a lawsuit against LE for not rendering aid faster. I don’t agree with that idea, but there’s always someone willing to sue these days. It appears LE knew she was not likely to survive.

In the video they were heard saying "she's still breathing."

IMO they couldn't know she wasn't conscious and waiting for them to approach before raising the gun and starting to shoot.

And even if that seems far fetched, since the gun was still in her hand (said on the video) even just a dying twitch of her hands could have caused it to shoot.

MOO

The body cam footage is intense. I’m curious why they took so long to get the gun out of her hand? Possibly they couldn’t reach it? I wonder if there’s any chance of a lawsuit against LE for not rendering aid faster. I don’t agree with that idea, but there’s always someone willing to sue these days. It appears LE knew she was not likely to survive.

From the video, clearly, investigators were actively surveying the scene, considering tools available to them, and contemplated popping the windshield -- all the while aware that VW was breathing and had the gun in her hand, all before one brave officer agreed to be lowered into the vehicle via the sunroof where he disarmed VW, and she was extracted (also via sunroof) from the vehicle (officer also cut his head). The video was evidence of good collaboration and safety for all involved including VW given she was extracted in what appeared to me to be even prior to the arrival of the ambulance. MOO

Recovered/Located - AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White (Deceased), CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #5

@514Caledonia wrote:
"I live somewhat close to this area and my son and his family are living in the same area that Casey White is from. I am not sure where you got your information, but you cannot buy a livable house in Lauderdale County for five digits. I can't think of any city in Alabama where you can buy or rent a livable house for 5 digits. There are so many misconceptions about the south. I have been to NYC and all over Europe. Smaller cities in Alabama are quieter, but it is not what you think it is like. I hope that she had some friends. People in Alabama move at a slower pace overall, and to run out and admit that you are friends with Vicky White while she has done what she did does not ring true. I would think that some would be trying to figure out what in the world was happening first."

Yesterday, I read references to the area where VW lived and worked that slightly offended me. Hence, I also wish to counter those opinions by adding that one of my best friends lives in Lauderdale County.

It is bc Florence is a small town and a nice place to raise a family. He carpools to and from work each week day all the way to Huntsville (appx hour and twenty min.). He is a nuclear scientist who makes a handsome salary as such. However, we met thru a mutual hobby which offers us supplementary income. The hobby is selling and collecting rare currency.

Ave. base salary for a scientist in Huntsville is $104k. He will be playing an instrumental part in our trip to Mars yet hails from Lauderdale County, AL. Let us be careful what we think about our neighbors and err on the side of kindness.

U.S. Space & Rocket Center | Science & History in Huntsville, AL

Jumping off this post since the link to the video is included.

The second video is when they were arresting CW after the crash. It is interesting that he keeps looking back, he can't stop, and wish we could hear what he was saying. I think he is looking back for Vicky.

The third video is of the attempt to extricate Vicky after she had shot herself. Because she still has the gun in her hand and is breathing, as others have just posted, it takes them a fair amount of time to get the gun from her hand and extricate her, for their own safety. It will be a hard video for her family to watch, but they scrambled the images that would be difficult to see. It is very solemn, when you consider that it is close to the end of her life, sad and solemn.

edited for spelling

Last edited:
Gosh he is tall.
Huge! In video with law enforcement on the capture video! I’m surprised he wasn’t covered in VW blood etc. sloppy pants falling down. The poor LE that took gun out of her hand! And pulling her out of car! PTSD about what he saw and he needed cleaned up! Bless all responders out there!

The second video is when they were arresting CW after the crash. It is interesting that he keeps looking back, he can't stop, and wish we could hear what he was saying. I think he is looking back for Vicky.

The third video is of the attempt to extracate Vicky after she had shot herself. Because she still has the gun in her hand and is breathing, as others have just posted, it takes them a fair amount of time to get the gun from her hand and extracate her, for their own safety. It will be a hard video for her family to watch, but they scrambled the images that would be difficult to see. It is very solemn, when you consider that it is close to the end of her life, sad and solemn.
BBM
Does anyone else see blood on the back of his head after he is put in handcuffs? Don't want to be morbid but I'm wondering if it's all his...

The third video is of the attempt to extracate Vicky after she had shot herself. Because she still has the gun in her hand and is breathing, as others have just posted, it takes them a fair amount of time to get the gun from her hand and extracate her, for their own safety. It will be a hard video for her family to watch, but they scrambled the images that would be difficult to see. It is very solemn, when you consider that it is close to the end of her life, sad and solemn.
I am just utterly curious why video like this is released. I understand it's not confidential to a crime scene where they may want to keep evidence quiet for an upcoming trial. But why is it public knowledge? Just curious for no reason other than being, well, inquisitive.

I believe I heard her finger was still on the trigger and she was breathing. A reaction could of lead to someone getting shot. They had to extract the gun safely. Looked like a very bad angle.

I am just utterly curious why video like this is released. I understand it's not confidential to a crime scene where they may want to keep evidence quiet for an upcoming trial. But why is it public knowledge? Just curious for no reason other than being, well, inquisitive.

I think that LE released the footage of their videocams because they knew that MSM would ultlimately do a public records request and require it to be released. Maybe they already have. That' s probably the only reason.

From watching it, I wondered about the time required also. But the car having rolled made it a more difficult extraction. I don't think the ambulance was even there yet when they were 1st attempting to remove her.

MOO & apologies if my facts are incorrect
EDIT: Remove unrelated post

Last edited:
I think that LE released the footage of their videocams because they knew that MSM would ultlimately do a public records request and require it to be released. Maybe they already have. That' s probably the only reason.
Yep. The media asked about videos during this mornings press conference.

Because of the 4th amendment. LE video should not be indiscriminately shared but there is a public interest and the media often pursue that. Nothing wrong with LE preemptively releasing it.

Should happen much more often in my humble opinion.

<modsnip>

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads