AL AL - Charles 'Bubba' Jackson, 33, Mobile, 23 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Prayers for Bubba and his family. Just wanted to bump this thread, I don't feel like enough has been put in the public eye. Hoping he is found soon!

Hi guys we are still looking for Bubba, its been over 4 months now and no news really.I have alot more time to focus on him I have lost my job because my mind is just not right lol.Just wanted to give a update of nothing.Still hopefull of finding him so we can close this chapter and move on to the next.

Are there any organized searches coming up for him? Any areas that should be searched? The heat seems that it's passed for the time being. Now would be a good time to search, no risk of heat stroke.

I really wish KJL would check in with an update. I know it will take a while to identify the remains, but I'm sure she could use the support right now.

Also, I noticed that the link above from OkieGranny was updated last night but I'm not sure what has changed, if anything.

Thanks for all of the ongoing support we really need it. The human remains that were found was Jeffrey Hollaman.There has been no news on Bubba its been 10 months today.Its all just unbelievable and so hard for us.

Thanks for all of the ongoing support we really need it. The human remains that were found was Jeffrey Hollaman.There has been no news on Bubba its been 10 months today.Its all just unbelievable and so hard for us.

I am sooo sorry that you Bubba hasn't been located yet. I pray you have answers soon.

Oh wow, I haven't been following Bubba's case since last July... only because other cases need help too. So hard to fathom he has still not been found. I questioned the "gang tattoos" that may have upset KJ last summer. Where I come from, "smile now, cry later" are gang related and that's why I said that - only to start thinking in many directions. Please KJ know that it was not at personal, just general observation. Like so many others here, I wish nothing but peace to you, and I know that will only come when you can bring your brother home. WS and its family is here for you.

Oh wow, I haven't been following Bubba's case since last July... only because other cases need help too. So hard to fathom he has still not been found. I questioned the "gang tattoos" that may have upset KJ last summer. Where I come from, "smile now, cry later" are gang related and that's why I said that - only to start thinking in many directions. Please KJ know that it was not at personal, just general observation. Like so many others here, I wish nothing but peace to you, and I know that will only come when you can bring your brother home. WS and its family is here for you.

Thank you. And yes it did upset me but I understand. My brother was a very loving sensitive sweet jerk like all brothers lol. But nothing about him was gang I don't know why he wanted those particular tattoos. He got caught up and fell for the wrong girl. I love my brother very much and he was more like a son to me than a brother I miss him dearly.

Bumping for Bubba. I can't find any updates. Let's hope he is found soon. I think about him
Often.

15080062-small.jpg

Photo: http://media.al.com/live/photo/15080062-small.jpg
Bubba is still missing. 1 year ago today.

Help Find Bubba
https://www.facebook.com/helpfindBubba

Yes it was one year ago yesterday that Bubba went missing.Thank all for remembering. I have been through absolute hell this past year.I get hardly any help from MPD because they feel like this should be a county case and the county don't want it. I live in the city but he was last seen in the county and all cell phone activities were in the county. It has been a living nightmare. I am sitting here right now watching his two oldest boys play pool at my house, it gives me so much joy to be around them.I miss and love my brother so much.

bubbajackson_20697.jpg

MOBILE, Ala. (WPMI) Saturday marked one year since Charles ‘Bubba’ Jackson of Mobile mysteriously disappeared and texted his friends and family “help”. One year later, police are still searching for leads in his case and his family still pleading for answers.

For Jackson’s sister, Kisha Logan, her life has been a whirlwind of missing person signs, ongoing searches, and stress.

“We don’t know anything, we have nothing,” she said, “but, I know he didn’t walk away on his own.”

http://www.local15tv.com//shared/ne...sending-help-message-20697.shtml#.VWJJXkZntL9
--------------

oh kisha, i am so sorry that bubba is still missing and you have no answers :(.......i can't imagine how painful this past year has been for you and your family, your nephews are lucky to have you to lean on but i know you need someone to lean on as well...........please know we are here for you to "vent" to anytime :heartbeat:

and don't beat yourself up about your squabble with bubba....good lord, that's what brothers and sisters do.....that's family, and you know he knows how much you love him so stop that.....focus on the positive, face forward, and we're here, don't forget that :hug:

:rose: bubba.....keeping the faith

Thank you so much....You have really touched my heart.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back