AL AL - Charles 'Bubba' Jackson, 33, Mobile, 23 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Isn't there a place on WS where family members can ask for locals to join in searches?

Isn't there a place on WS where family members can ask for locals to join in searches?

Oh, gosh, if we do I have no idea where it is. I think her best bet would to ask local media to do a story that they're planning a search and need volunteers.

A notice may be posted here in this thread of any upcoming searches. It needs to include time, location and any particulars. It is good to have LE or a search organization involved if at all possible.

Does anyone know if there is a search group involved?

Thanks,

Salem

Don't want media involved trying to keep this quiet so there is no opportunity to disturb anything.

Don't want media involved trying to keep this quiet so there is no opportunity to disturb anything.

Ah, I see. I wish you could get someone with a trained tracking dog or two involved. Almost two months have passed already and the more time that goes by, the less chance of finding Bubba's scent to follow.

Ah, I see. I wish you could get someone with a trained tracking dog or two involved. Almost two months have passed already and the more time that goes by, the less chance of finding Bubba's scent to follow.

I don't think tracking dogs can work a trail that old.
Human Remains Dogs have located after many years. Still praying for more positive results.

Not a thing. I hope there's more going on than we know about.

Just know that I think about your brother. I'm on the other side of the world though. I wish there was something I could do.

BBM
It's believed, the next day, he was heading towards Citronelle on Moffett and Schillinger Roads and may have been spotted at Kali's Bar in Citronelle. Sometime during this time frame, he sent the family a mass text message including the word help. "It's heartbreaking," Logan said, "A text message was sent out saying that he was walking and he felt like he was gonna pass out and the last text message that he sent out said, 'help'."

Read More at: http://www.local15tv.com/shared/new...n-texts-help-before-disappearance-11576.shtml

Is it possible that he was inebriated after leaving Kali's Bar and lost his sense of judgement? Could he have stepped over a ledge somewhere in that area comparable to what Gary Tweddle did in Australia?

Kisha, very sorry for what you and your family are going through. :grouphug: Truly hoping that your brother is found safe and sound.

Hmmm... Is this the same Kali's that Bubba was last at before he disappeared? If so, looks like they were just raided big time!

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/06/gambling_raids_in_mount_vernon.html

Gambling raids at Mount Vernon and Citronelle nightclubs nab 6 suspects
By Michael Finch II | mfinch@al.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on June 28, 2014 at 2:23 PM, updated June 28, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Acting on a warrant, law enforcement officials raked in $20,000 in cash proceeds and 21 gambling machines at Kali's Bar on Highway 45 and Club Boo Joe's on West Coy Smith Road, according to the Mobile County Sheriff's Office.

What cell service does Charles subscribe to? If its AT&T, looks like there's several drop zones in that vicinity. Maybe he's in an area without signal. Maybe originally his phone didn't die but rather hit a bad patch. Maybe if he was drinking, the alcohol mixed with the heat made him feel dizzy & sick, which in turn could have made him confused and lost. Is there somewhere near where his last call/text came from that would hinder an effort to find him? Brush maybe? Lakes, marshes? Trees? Maybe one of those areas in a cellular dead zone?

ETA - This is just an example found on a quick search of cell reception in Citonelle AL...
http://www.cellreception.com/search.php?zip=36522&page=1

No he did not fall off of a ledge or in a lake, by himself anyway. And his girlfriend controls his face book. Thank you all for all the thoughts and prayers we need it.

Mobile local, first time posting, long time watcher. There are so many missing in Mobile AL locally. Why have there not been any organized searches for him by friends and family? Was there anything in his message outside of "help"? With our area I think a big concern should be the delta and easy disposal of bodies with the water and alligators. I don't mean to be so blunt with that but it seems obvious to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back