AL AL - Charles 'Bubba' Jackson, 33, Mobile, 23 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah it is, but maybe there is some camera footage.

That's a good idea. Question...who saw him walking on the highway? Are they sure it was him? And, who other than the family member that he had the argument with, saw him leave and said he was walking to his gf's??
If someone had his phone and texted "help", would it show the tower it pinged off of? I'm not privy to cell tower pings calls vs. texts.

Oh, well, actually the walmart is the starting location. The Wal Mart is located at Moffett and Schillingers Rd. I just took him 4 hours into the route he said he was taking from that location. But now I'm second guessing myself. If he left home at 11:30, and was seen on hwy 158 at 1:40, then, I'm wrong aren't I? Shouldn't these maps be for 6 hours into the route if he sent the text at 5:38pm? I think so. I'll the 6 hours map as well.

I think the 11:30 am time was the argument the day before he left on Thursday. Ok, I will look at your map again. I was going backwards! Not familiar with Alabama.:blushing:

Do folks in that area commonly walk for 8 hours to meet people? This is just bizarre to me.

Do folks in that area commonly walk for 8 hours to meet people? This is just bizarre to me.

I don't think people walk hours to meet anyone anywhere. JMO. That is why I am wondering if walking was ever his plan at all. Unless he was a long distance runner, which I don't think he is, then it seems a little far-fetched. Was he upset that someone wouldn't give him a ride to see his gf? Apparently he has children, per his sister's FB.

.... and she's asking people to search the trails at cottage hill park???? WHY>>>>that is the 34 miles in the opposite direction of citronelle.

Do you know where that is? Could you map that park and where he was said to have started from? I am keeping you busy! :seeya:

No, I wouldn't say that is common at all here, especially not on these roads.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Fairhope here! Always great to see locals on WS! :)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

I think the 11:30 am time was the argument the day before he left on Thursday. Ok, I will look at your map again. I was going backwards! Not familiar with Alabama.:blushing:

Sorry, see post #23 for updated maps. I think these are correct now based on a facebook post by the (i assume) girlfriend that gives his route and time she reci'd his text. sorry about that.

Not sure if I missed it but is the girlfriend (the one he was going to see) the same person he texted "help" to? (Per sister's FB, he texted his "baby mama")

Not sure if I missed it but is the girlfriend (the one he was going to see) the same person he texted "help" to? (Per sister's FB, he texted his "baby mama")

yes. I found her facebook but I'm not sure I can post it here. I don't think I can.

I don't think people walk hours to meet anyone anywhere. JMO. That is why I am wondering if walking was ever his plan at all. Unless he was a long distance runner, which I don't think he is, then it seems a little far-fetched. Was he upset that someone wouldn't give him a ride to see his gf? Apparently he has children, per his sister's FB.

Looking at the sisters FB, I get the idea that maybe it was her that he had the argument with and she must have kicked him out. He was probably walking because he had to and he was apparently wearing a backpack.

This is a modified map of the route he said he was going to take. here is the 4 hour http://goo.gl/1DI1ko
and here is the 6 hour is here:
http://goo.gl/Ahpnbc

and here is a map the route he said he was going all the way from Moffett and Schillingers to Citronelle.
http://goo.gl/k8BD66

sorry for the confusion and incorrect maps earlier. I'm not and never will be the 'map lady' around here.

Thank you so much for all the maps you are preparing for us! :seeya: It's a big help.

So, the gf assumed that he was walking north towards Citronelle where she stays. But they had had an argument the day before, so the sister now thinks he might have gone elsewhere and specifically to Cottage Hill Park. Maybe he had a favorite spot there or a friend stays around there?

In any case I doubt he walked all the way to wherever he went but either hitched a ride or got picked up by a friend ... can they get records for his cell to see if he called/texted anyone else that day?

Is police actively searching these areas? Lots and lots of wooded areas around there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nirvanita55
Back