AL AL - Charles 'Bubba' Jackson, 33, Mobile, 23 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:seeya: Hi locals, edge of MS here and my DD lives in Semmes.

Cottage Hill park is also a LONG way to walk from the reported starting point. It was also pretty hot on May 23rd, temps in low 90"s IIRC.

http://www.local15tv.com/shared/news/features/top-stories/stories/wpmi_man-texts-help-before-disappearance-11576.shtml

"It's just not like him to not call anybody," said Kisha Logan, Jackson's sister, "We don't know and that's the whole bad part is not knowing."

The father of three was last seen on May 22 after arguing at his sister's home on Holly Hill Court. It's believed, the next day, he was heading towards Citronelle on Moffett and Schillinger Roads and may have been spotted at Kali's Bar in Citronelle...

Since his disappearance, relatives have been canvassing the streets of Mobile and Citronelle searching for clues and hoping to bring 'Bubba' back home. "We've passed out flyers, hung flyers at every location that someone would let us hang a flyer, we've looked everywhere that we can think of to look," Logan said.

Still catching up here, but maybe he was hit by a car and injured while walking? Have all the roadsides / ditches, etc. along the way been combed?

I hope all the taxi companies been contacted, just in case.

Awww, appears he has young kids. Also, fwiw, his status is "in a relationship".

From the fb link:

10310658_716165895088346_8528573495871640568_n.jpg

So he argued with his sister the day before he disappeared. Why is this even mentioned? Was the fight so bad and serious that it could have contributed to him vanishing? Was he still upset and angry a day later? Does it imply he took off voluntarily? The text message call for help seems to eliminate this possibility. So then why mention the argument at all?

Did he live with his sister or with his gf or alone somewhere else? Why is police not searching for him?

BBM
It's believed, the next day, he was heading towards Citronelle on Moffett and Schillinger Roads and may have been spotted at Kali's Bar in Citronelle. Sometime during this time frame, he sent the family a mass text message including the word help. "It's heartbreaking," Logan said, "A text message was sent out saying that he was walking and he felt like he was gonna pass out and the last text message that he sent out said, 'help'."

Read More at: http://www.local15tv.com/shared/new...n-texts-help-before-disappearance-11576.shtml

Thank you SeeingForThe1stTime, for posting these additional details.

So he possibly was at a bar in Citronelle, then texted more than the word 'help', saying he might pass out. Very drunk? Why didn't he call 911 instead of texting?

And again, why does the sister want to check cottage hill park if he was spotted in Citronelle?

It's been 10 days ... I don't have a good feeling.

BBM
It's believed, the next day, he was heading towards Citronelle on Moffett and Schillinger Roads and may have been spotted at Kali's Bar in Citronelle. Sometime during this time frame, he sent the family a mass text message including the word help. "It's heartbreaking," Logan said, "A text message was sent out saying that he was walking and he felt like he was gonna pass out and the last text message that he sent out said, 'help'."

Read More at: http://www.local15tv.com/shared/new...n-texts-help-before-disappearance-11576.shtml

Can't they trace what tower his phone was pinging from when he sent the first text and if he had gone a ways possibly a second tower when he sent the last text that said help? It couldn't have pinged from Cirtronelle and College Hill Park unless there was a huge gap in time between the two texts. Is he so upset with the family he wanted to worry them all? Very puzzling case.

could the gang tattoos have anything to do with anything here? Any locals with any insight about gang activity in this area? Could he have been picked up by an enemy?

could the gang tattoos have anything to do with anything here? Any locals with any insight about gang activity in this area? Could he have been picked up by an enemy?

Did Charles have gang tatoos?

smile now cry later and the number 13 are pretty common gang tattoo selections. Just trying to find new details that might help, nothing more.

I don't know anything about gang or their tats but I can tell you this area, from my knowledge anyway, isn't exactly a hotbed for gang activity. But, I admit, I am definitely not in the loop on the subject so who knows.

here is a quote I found on gang activity around here, it appears to be localized in a small area pretty far removed from citronelle.

Prichard Police Department’s Interim Chief Dorothy Ferrell-Rowser says "We don’t have anything like Bloods and Crips,” Ferrell-Rowser said, explaining that although people may identify with those national gangs, it is on a lower scale and more sporadic than that of larger cities.

"I don’t see pronounced gang activity. We have a drug problem. That’s our main concern.”

I am hoping he is holed up at a friends house and just wanted sympathy from family/ friends, but as times goes on it becomes less likely. Did he have a job? Did he live with or visit his kids on a regular basis? If so has he missed a visitation day? Has he been married/divorced? Could he be staying with an ex somewhere? Any updates?

Gang activity is low in my opinion and I am 99% sure not related to this case.

I must admit that at first I thought Bubba might be angry and hiding on purpose to scare his family due to the argument with his sister. As more time goes on, I get more and more concerned that this may not be the case.

Hi...new here! and maybe this question has been asked and I don't know my way around enough to see that, but... who in the family did he have an argument with and what was it about?

Hi...new here! and maybe this question has been asked and I don't know my way around enough to see that, but... who in the family did he have an argument with and what was it about?

:welcome4: Allico!

Those are good questions and wish I had the answers. All I know is that the argument took place at his sister's house around 11:30 am the day before he went missing.

No news. His sister is keeping the story alive on her own page but doesn't say what if anything is being done to find him. She seems at a loss too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back