AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she asked it to be pulled, wouldn't she want to at least watch it first? If I remember correctly it was stated that the family didn't get to watch the video. It seems to me that before asking the station to take it down they would at least watch it before it goes down.
Yes, but hypothetically speaking what if she knew what was on the CCTV without ever having to view it? The fact that she allegedly asked for it to be taken down without even looking at it in my mind makes this even more suspicious than it looked when the screenshots were first posted!

This group would provide an experienced Search Manager and ground searchers as well as K9s.

Why aren't they searching along the highway to see if any of Danni's personal property was thrown out a car window? That is how some people have been found in the past - by volunteers finding small pieces of evidence that reveal which direction the victim was taken.

The only thing I can think of is if someone she knew pulled up and said something like, "Danni your daughter had an accident, we have to leave right away." I think most parents would forget the phone and immediately leave with the person who informed them of an emergency. If Car 3 had more than one person, one person could have gotten into her car and surreptitiously pulled the GPS fuse.
This scenario would most likely be highly successful if it were someone she knew or someone that was acquainted or part of the family IMO.

This scenario would most likely be highly successful if it were someone she knew or someone that was acquainted or part of the family IMO.

Except - why would someone with an emergency message follow Danni from The Dublin to the Shell station and then tell her about the emergency? Why was it necessary to spend 16 minutes to disable her GPS before attending to the emergency?

Why aren't they searching along the highway to see if any of Danni's personal property was thrown out a car window? That is how some people have been found in the past - by volunteers finding small pieces of evidence that reveal which direction the victim was taken.

Yes, agree completely. Cary Stayner the Yosemite killer threw his victim's wallets out on the highway in random towns to "confuse" LE but it just led LE conclude definitively that the family was not missing voluntarily.

LE is not allowing volunteer searches. We’d love to do one, and have asked multiple times, but have been told no every time.

Except - why would someone with an emergency message follow Danni from The Dublin to the Shell station and then tell her about the emergency? Why was it necessary to spend 16 minutes to disable her GPS before attending to the emergency?

They might have noticed she was following DW and planned to wait until she was alone to approach her. Person A may have stalled at the Shell station "calling the hospital" or whatever the ruse was while Person B disabled the GPS. Two cars drove out of the station but we don't know who was driving or where they went or if all people were alive during the 16 minutes.

As the entire encouter was a ruse maybe the person came up with a very long crazy story to convince DNV to go someplace else. Or, if it was a person well known to DNV they might have simply been chatting before leaving. As DNV didn't put her foot on the gas and try to escape that we are aware of then whomever she was talking to in car 3 must have been successful in convincing her to go someplace else. Also, if car 3 people were known to DNV and they said do you want to have a smoke or do you want some e or molly maybe she could have done that then too.

I've struggled in a major way to figure out why she stayed there for so long and then by all accounts simply drive away? If the goal of car 3 was to take DNV and her car then the drugs could have been a way to make this happen IMO. This is a reach as we are trying to fill time at a dark gas station with next to no information. I think the only thing we do know is that DNV stayed with Car 3 either because she felt ok about staying or was compelled to stay via being blocked into the Shell station.

As the entire encouter was a ruse maybe the person came up with a very long crazy story to convince DNV to go someplace else. Or, if it was a person well known to DNV they might have simply been chatting before leaving. As DNV didn't put her foot on the gas and try to escape that we are aware of then whomever she was talking to in car 3 must have been successful in convincing her to go someplace else. Also, if car 3 people were known to DNV and they said do you want to have a smoke or do you want some e or molly maybe she could have done that then too.

I've struggled in a major way to figure out why she stayed there for so long and then by all accounts simply drive away? If the goal of car 3 was to take DNV and her car then the drugs could have been a way to make this happen IMO. This is a reach as we are trying to fill time at a dark gas station with next to no information. I think the only thing we do know is that DNV stayed with Car 3 either because she felt ok about staying or was compelled to stay via being blocked into the Shell station.

I wasn't considering it until Otto's last posts but do you think she was killed at the Shell station? I had been under the impression that if she was undoubtedly harmed it would appear somehow on the video but maybe it was too dark so you wouldn't be able to see people?

LE is not allowing volunteer searches. We’d love to do one, and have asked multiple times, but have been told no every time.

Could folks possibly not ask and go out in small groups, 2-3 and look along the road her car was last seen? I guess that would not get very far but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Is this a professional search and rescue organization that typically works with police?

What sort of searches are not allowed? Why is a search on a public highway not allowed?

I wasn't considering it until Otto's last posts but do you think she was killed at the Shell station? I had been under the impression that if she was undoubtedly harmed it would appear somehow on the video but maybe it was too dark so you wouldn't be able to see people?

Same for me when @otto mentioned this. I agree there had to be more than one person in car 3. I think we all agreed it would have been hard for someone to slip out a fuse from underneath the steering wheel area without DNV noticing. IMO DNV was not in the driver's seat when that happened.

I don't think the CCTV footage is very useful. Police announced a while ago that they were out of leads. If they could recognize the make and model of Car 3, they would have a very strong lead.

If we think about this as an incident that ended with Danni vanishing, what we have is something that started at 11:08, as soon as Car 3 entered the Shell station. At that location, the GPS in Danni's car was disabled. It seems that this took 10-15 minutes to achieve. Car 3 left that location with confidence that no one would be able to track Danni using any GPS technology. Another point to consider is that Car 3 did not know that her phone was missing, so they would have been sure that her phone, if she had it, was disabled as well. Danni and her car vanished from that location at 11:24. I think she was alive when she left the Shell station, and I think that she knew that she was in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot