AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
according to VI which is from the horses mouth: RC - no they were not at Ollies (RC and MK)
VI: did RC say where they had gone to instead?

So... RC and MK did NOT go to Ollies.. Hmmmm I wonder why DW said they were all meeting there?
First, Thank you to our VI @cedgison for joining us here... Your input is valuable and much appreciated. I understand you can get bogged down and it is time consuming to try to get here to answer so many questions, so just do what you can, when you can.

I have a few questions-- (Not just for VI, but for everyone)
1. This may have already been discussed and I missed it, but I have not seen any mention of DV's family. Are her parents around? Does she have any siblings?

2.Where were the spouses of the married ones that were part of the "Party Train" that night?
Could a jealous spouse that was out checking up on their partner come into play as 3rd car that pulled in at gas station?
1. Very little is known about the birth family of DNV. We know she has a mom Joy St Lawrence Vian who lives in NC. She is on FB with a public page.
2. We do not know anything about DNV father or siblings from official sources.
3. It is believed that DNV grew up in a military family. It is believed her father was in the military and her mother was not. She has lived in NM, KS and NC.
4. DNV left her family at age 17 and was in a relationship with TT at the time (believe this was 2012 but no LE confirmation)
5. DNV left with TT to join TT family in Mobile (exact time unclear - does anyone know?)
6. DNV had baby girl CT who is now 4.5 years old and lives with JDT. Nature of custody agreement is unknown/undocumented by LE official sources.
7. DNV and TT have had an on/off volatile relationship for many years. It was believed that they were both single at the time DNV went missing. Can this be confirmed?
8. According to JDT DNV is estranged from her birth family. This has not been confirmed by LE or birth family members.
9. DNV mother (looks to be retired and presently some kind of artist) attempted to raise a go fund me account to come to Mobile to assist in the search for DNV. Not much money has been raised to date.
10. It has been reported by JV that she has received threats about setting up the go fund me account as well as her coming to Mobile. JV reported said threats to LE. JV has not come to Mobile. JV did a single interview early in the case via Skype with a local news channel. No recent update from JV.
11. DNV has a FB page (previously public), Instagram account (private) and Twitter account (public). JDT is now apparently in control of these accounts. Many questions have been asked as to how an unrelated individual can access a missing persons FB account, change settings, change followers and alter content? No answer has been received to this question other than that JDT is checking DNV PMs.

Spouses on the party train.
MK (female), married, one child about month old at time of DNV disappearance. Allegedly had her baby the same day as DNV. Whether they were in same hospital or not is not known.
DK (male), married, possibly separated or on time out status unconfirmed by LE, one child. Seems to like to party/entertain and enjoys the company of women in DNV age range based on public FB page.
RC (male) status unknown - allegedly only close friend of DNV - RC is a bartender and had worked with DNV for years.

Forgive me @ AtticusFitz...I have not caught up on threads, so maybe already answered....just want to chime in quick @ RC & MK not ever being at Ollies...
this is per our VI cedgison.....
Now...to read up ;)
Good luck with that...its a very long and very winding road IMO. Get a cup of coffee or better yet a couple of shots of tequila! When you've done that BUCKLE UP!

The RC and MK not at Ollies was news to me as of today as its been on the timeline from the beginning. Wonder where they were? Were they even there that night? Was this night all about DW and DNV? That would be a huge shift. We would go from having a party train to an intimate dinner for 2. Why would DW head to Ollies after leaving DP? Or did this not happen either? IDK. I will defer to LE guidance on location of DNV and DW on the night she went missing.

Based on such a fundamental shift in basic facts (MK and RC not at Ollies) I made the personal decision today to abandon working with a timeline not provided by LE as it seems inefficient and unproductive IMO. This is a personal choice.

Last edited:
Agreed. So much that is wrong here. I have to sit on my hands. Don’t want a TO.
Me either. That’s why I’m just a lurker and a liker today. And that’s fine with me. I’m practicing my listening skills instead of exercising my mouth. So much has happened since the beginning of Danniella’s mysterious disappearance. Now, we’re on thread three but it feels like more. It has definitely been a roller coaster.

This all makes complete sense. I just don't know why anyone would have ever talked about "bar hopping" and a "party train" if the facts were 4 people met for a drink at a pub at 10pm and went home by 11pm.

So now the story is, RC, MK, DW, and DNV have a drink at Dublin's Pub. RC and MK leave by 10:45 to unknown places. DW and DNV leave to go somewhere unknown. At 11:07, DW and DNV arrive at the Shell Station. At 11:08, DW leaves to return to Dublin's. Car 3 pulls in at 11:08 and DNV is gone forever.

Im not sure where the whole party train bar hopping terms came into play, when I first read that I thought I missed some information somehow. Dublin’s is an Irish Pub that’s been open less than a year it does have a bar in it but I’d consider it more of a restaurant with a bar, kids are allowed inside and the same for Ollie’s except they do the whole Hooka thing.

1. Very little is known about the birth family of DNV. We know she has a mom Joy St Lawrence Vian who lives in NC. She is on FB with a public page.
3. It is believed that DNV grew up in a military family. It is believed her father was in the military and her mother was not. She has lived in NM, KS and NC.
4. DNV left her family at age 17 and was in a relationship with TT at the time (believe this was 2012 but no LE confirmation)
5. DNV left with TT to join TT family in Mobile (exact time unclear - does anyone know?)
6. DNV had baby girl CT who is now 4.5 years old and lives with JDT. Nature of custody agreement is unknown/undocumented by LE official sources.
7. DNV and TT have had an on/off volatile relationship for many years. It was believed that they were both single at the time DNV went missing. Can this be confirmed?
8. According to JDT DNV is estranged from her birth family. This has not been confirmed by LE or birth family members.
9. DNV mother (looks to be retired and presently some kind of artist) attempted to raise a go fund me account to come to Mobile to assist in the search for DNV. Not much money has been raised to date.
10. It has been reported by JV that she has received threats about setting up the go fund me account as well as her coming to Mobile. JV reported said threats to LE. JV has not come to Mobile. JV did a single interview early in the case via Skype with a local news channel. No recent update from JV.
11. DNV has a FB page (previously public), Instagram account (private) and Twitter account (public). JDT is now apparently in control of these accounts. Many questions have been asked as to how an unrelated individual can access a missing persons FB account, change settings, change followers and alter content? No answer has been received to this question other than that JDT is checking DNV PMs.

MK (female), married, one child about month old at time of DNV disappearance. Allegedly had her baby the same day as DNV. Whether they were in same hospital or not is not known.
DK (male), married, possibly separated or on time out status unconfirmed by LE, one child. Seems to like to party/entertain and enjoys the company of women in DNV age range based on public FB page.
RC (male) status unknown - allegedly only close friend of DNV - RC is a bartender and had worked with DNV for years.
Fine post !.... Do you have any idea who threatened DNV's Mom not to come to Mobile etc.?.......That MK having a baby the exact same age as the one DNV gave up for adoption is interesting also.

Good luck with that...its a very long and very winding road IMO. Get a cup of coffee or better yet a couple of shots of tequila! When you've done that BUCKLE UP!

The RC and MK not at Ollies was news to me as of today as its been on the timeline from the beginning. Wonder where they were? Were they even there that night? Was this night all about DW and DNV? That would be a huge shift. We would go from having a party train to an intimate dinner for 2. Why would DW head to Ollies after leaving DB? Or did this not happen either? IDK. I will defer to LE guidance on location of DNV and DW on the night she went missing.

Based on such a fundamental shift in basic facts (MK and RC not at Ollies) I made the personal decision today to abandon working with a timeline not provided by LE as it seems inefficient and unproductive IMO. This is a personal choice.
With LOTS of salt to help with some of the stuff that is floating around about this case...LOL !

AWESOME!!!
Quick questions - Should DK be DW?
And for RC being allegedly only close friend of DNV - that’s of the group from Dublin’s, and not only as in ‘only only’ close friend?

DW has not spoken to anyone outside of LE since the day DNV was reported missing. He's not the source of the story changing IMO.

Yeah I’m pretty sure once he realized the seriousness of the situation he got an attorney to protect himself since he was the last known person she was with, which was a good move on his behalf.

I’m now under the impression that whoever was involved in DNVs disappearance was counting on her not being missed at least not right away

This is the timeline posted by the VI on Thread 2. It is stated clear as day that RC and MK went to Ollie's and DW showed up at midnight. This is the only reason we are talking about this:

On Tuesday, July 17th, Danniella went off to meet RC at Dublin’s to celebrate her purchase of her new Car. Danniella met up RC, who also Had two friends MK & DW with him. They stay there for a few drinks, and then decide to head to Ollie’s. RC & MK head out first. Danni and DW were traveling down the interstate 65S, in two separate cars, DW leading. Danni flashes her lights and DW, and he pulls over at the Shell Station on Government Blvd/Hwy 90. Danni makes DW aware that she has lost her cell phone. The video shows what appears to be two cars pulling into the parking lot at 11:05 pm. Two minutes later, one car appears to leave. The other car stays parked. At 11:08 another car pulls in, and both cars are parked. Until 11:24 when they both leave. No indication of which way each car left. With the darkness of the video, you could not tell if anyone left either Car, or how many passengers were in each car. DW and Danni we’re headed back to Dublin’s, to search for Dannis phone. Danni never makes it to Dublin’s, according to DW. JT was told DW showed up at Ollie’s around 12:00 and stayed for a few minutes, and Danni never showed. DW also had a rental car, which he had after coming back into town from work. He returned the rental car around 1:00 am and then headed home.

Yeah I’m pretty sure once he realized the seriousness of the situation he got an attorney to protect himself since he was the last known person she was with, which was a good move on his behalf.

I’m now under the impression that whoever was involved in DNVs disappearance was counting on her not being missed at least not right away

Yes good point. It just struck me: If DW was involved, why would he call DNV's family at 7:30am? Why wouldn't he toss or destroy the phone? Why would he pick it up at Dublin's, period? DNV left it at Dublin's on the back of a car, it had nothing to do with DW. All the evidence points to DW acting as a good samaritan here. If he had anything to do with her disappearance he could have skipped Dublin's and went home and left the phone as someone's problem.

Fine post !.... Do you have any idea who threatened DNV's Mom not to come to Mobile etc.?.......That MK having a baby the exact same age as the one DNV gave up for adoption is interesting also.
No idea on threats to JV but there was supposedly some kind of FB exchange that might be out there. I stay away from FB drama. MK was in hospital and pictures of exist with an IV and holding a baby. Don't think there is anything there but sleuth away if you think there might be.

Me either. That’s why I’m just a lurker and a liker today. And that’s fine with me. I’m practicing my listening skills instead of exercising my mouth. So much has happened since the beginning of Danniella’s mysterious disappearance. Now, we’re on thread three but it feels like more. It has definitely been a roller coaster.
I normally do then lurking while you do the posting. We switched roles today. I am just astounded at some of the things that have come to light today. Is there more? Transparency is key if people actually want to find Danniella.

Just honestly asking then: who is the source of the timeline making these statements about Ollie's & RC MKs whereabouts & intentions.....?
TIA

We have none of our usual sources here to work with to establish a timeline. No LE statement other than DNV last seen at Shell station.

Using information that is unverified by LE and taken from people that might or might not be suspects or at a minimum key witnesses carries alot of risk. The bottom line here is that we don't know much of anything about the timeline other than its something someone is trying to piece together as best that they can using statements that may or may not be relevant. After the latest twist in this timeline saga I made the personal decision to not spend any more of my time on something that hasn't been verified or commented upon in any way by LE. My suggestion is to make a personal choice and know that you are proceeding at your own risk IMO.

AWESOME!!!
Quick questions - Should DK be DW?
And for RC being allegedly only close friend of DNV - that’s of the group from Dublin’s, and not only as in ‘only only’ close friend?
DK=Don't know...I use it so often that I need an abbreviation! What I was trying to shorthand was that RC of the people that were there that night was someone that she has known and worked with for a long time. The other two people she knows but don't know how well and for how long. RC, DW and MK are longstanding friends for many years - weddings, travel etc. They are roughly the same age and a good bit older than DNV. I don't know where DNV close friends (closer to her age) were that night? Maybe she was going to meet them later? DK. We sadly haven't heard from too many of her friends on this thread. I'm also not sure why she was out with the group she was that night at The Dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot