AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy has a history of DV, currently arrested for very serious and sick charges, has a close family member missing. And all JDT can do is throw shade at the victim and state this guy is close to her granddaughter? And he has no reason to hurt Danniella? Well he didn't have a reason to hurt his girlfriend either and he did! SMH.

I'm not taking sides but LE said they received a tip from the victim in this DV investigation, searched the property, and found nothing related to the DNV investigation. The "connection" is the owner of the property is related to DNV's ex. JD sounds seriously disturbed and violent and maybe now that he's in custody maybe he will provide more information if there is a connection. I think JDT was just saying there's no history of a problem between JD and DNV - if they had a history of not getting along there might have been a motive. But if they were friendly, where's the motive? It is one thing to be an abuser, it's another thing to randomly murder your niece's mother. I understand the skepticism though.

The last people DV were seen with were bartender friends and a former customer (regular at a bar), so they remain my top suspects.

Where are you, Danniella?!
9 long weeks.. and 0 answers from LE.

On JDTs updated timeline she named the initialed DW - what theories would you come up with, if HYPOTHETICALLY, last person to see DNV alive was DW & DW just so happens to be a director at one of our countries largest shipping ports?

Just a thought!

I'm not taking sides but LE said they received a tip from the victim in this DV investigation, searched the property, and found nothing related to the DNV investigation. The "connection" is the owner of the property is related to DNV's ex. JD sounds seriously disturbed and violent and maybe now that he's in custody maybe he will provide more information if there is a connection. I think JDT was just saying there's no history of a problem between JD and DNV - if they had a history of not getting along there might have been a motive. But if they were friendly, where's the motive? It is one thing to be an abuser, it's another thing to randomly murder your niece's mother. I understand the skepticism though.

The last people DV were seen with were bartender friends and a former customer (regular at a bar), so they remain my top suspects.
Agree. But what if DNV hypothetically had an affair with nephew and that upset the GF and T family in a major way? It seems like nephew and GF broke up and he was quite upset about it for awhile. As with most things here I think there is alot more to this story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you, Danniella?!
9 long weeks.. and 0 answers from LE.

On JDTs updated timeline she named the initialed DW - what theories would you come up with, if HYPOTHETICALLY, last person to see DNV alive was DW & DW just so happens to be a director at one of our countries largest shipping ports?

Just a thought!
Here's a hypothetical scoop for you. He is not a director of one of the major shipping ports but rather a middle manager type. He does have alot of experience working with companies that go in and out of the port so would have contacts to get a container into and then out of the port IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes the party train crew certainly should be top suspects but I wonder about motive? The party train group were by all accounts tight, older than DV and at a different life stage than DV. They all have families and jobs etc. and are Mobile based. The party train's collective amnesia as to what happened that night is also puzzling IMO. Further, their inablity to do anything to help find their 'friend' is something that I also simply don't understand? Why harm a simple bartender? I wonder if she saw or knew something that she should have and so was eliminated?

I'm not taking sides but LE said they received a tip from the victim in this DV investigation, searched the property, and found nothing related to the DNV investigation. The "connection" is the owner of the property is related to DNV's.
I am going to go back and listen to the two detectives that spoke to this issue yesterday as I am almost positive they didn't specific the nature of the connection. I will repost once I listen again. This issue has been danced around all day and so I think seeing the exact words used by the detectives might put a stake through the heart of this particular issue as I don't think is quite as simple as saying that house search and arrest of nephew are 'unrelated' to DV case. The words should speak for themselves so let me go get them and post them here.

Here's a hypothetical scoop for you. He is not a director of one of the major shipping ports but rather a middle manager type. He does have alot of experience working with companies that go in and out of the port so would have contacts to get a container into and then out of the port IMO.
Your one step ahead of me!
Could explain the vanished vehicle.. it couldn’t be hard to drive it into a shipping container, especially with his work connection.

I listened to 3 interviews with LE from yesterday's search and the nature of the "connection" isn't specified by LE so far as I can tell. I also heard the second quote from LE to say that "We did not find Danniella Vian". I didn't hear anyone from LE state in the interview that they found nothing related to the DNV investigation. If anyone else hears something different from LE then please post on the thread as having access to these media links is super helpful.

It is known that DNV had been on this property as this was confirmed by JDT in another interview and acknowledged by LE. I am not sure based on what LE said today that its possible to say what they believe the "connection" to DNV exactly is unfortunately. It is all brilliantly vague with sadly no probing questions from the local press.

Quote From James Barber, Executive Director of Public Safety City of Mobile starts at 1:17
: “That is what actually drew particular interest from LE on this because of seriousness of the allegations but there is also we know to be a connection with that property and Danniella”. BBM

Theodore property with connection to missing Mobile woman under investigation

I'm not taking sides but LE said they received a tip from the victim in this DV investigation, searched the property, and found nothing related to the DNV investigation. The "connection" is the owner of the property is related to DNV's.

I concur, A connection is that the owner of the property is related to DNV but I believe the LE statement to be broader and more encompassing than the simple property ownership connection.

I have no interest in taking sides either but IMO the JDT statement that this entire event is "100% unrelated" as quoted on the missing public page could be true BUT it also might not be true. IMO the "100% unrelated" statement is an opinion rather than a fact at this point. I believe the only fact we have learned today is that LE believes there is a connection with the property and DNV that is as yet unexplained to the public.

So, we will have to stay tuned!

August 13th MSM report about other longstanding missing cases in the area (Brittany Wood, Tasha Yielding and DNV) that are unsolved, notice of body found on border of Theodore and Mobile and human remains found in the area of Cody Road and Dickens Ferry Road three weeks before this latest finding. The Alabama Department of Forensic Science is investigating both of the findings.

Local families of missing women on edge after body found

There seem to be 2 MSM statements to confirm that DNV left the Shell Station on her own the night she went missing:
Here is one of the statements:
A source close to the investigation confirmed to NBC 15 News: She was alone in her car when she was last seen leaving the old shell gas station.

@Alethea or other legal mavens! Hi, can you share any ideas on what legal consequences the party train group could face if it is found that they obstructed or hindered the missing persons investigation into DNV? Someone asked me this question this morning and I honestly don't know the answer other than basic obstruction. I also wondered if silence constitutes obstruction? Still not understanding why these people have not been seen to help any aspect of the public search for DNV. Should they be concerned about legal consequences?

I haven’t been able to keep up as well as I like, so please forgive me if necessary. Has there been any indication this could be related to human trafficking? I feel bad for asking, but there are a couple of things jumping out at me.

I haven’t been able to keep up as well as I like, so please forgive me if necessary. Has there been any indication this could be related to human trafficking? I feel bad for asking, but there are a couple of things jumping out at me.
The short answer is possibly yes but not enough in the way of details from LE. What jumps out at you?

Again, forgive me, but the people she was out with were men (no other girls, right?), and the new car paid for with cash.
I hope I’m on the wrong track.
Yes to all males. Not sure about paying all cash as she might have financed which is why the dealer was able to access the GPS. The dealer keeps GPS on all financed cars as if a payment is missed the car can be located and repossessed according to the terms of the loan agreement.

Trafficking is my #1 guess.

In my opinion, it’s too convenient with DWs job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734