AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have checked state of Alabama and mobile county sheriffs sites nd he is not listed as in jail for the time of disappearance. I was going to look at NC and KS as both DV and he had lived in those states. Also the time frame for incarceration has been stated by JDT as 5 days and 5 weeks. Big difference. Which is correct and why the discrepancy?

Does anyone else have any suggestions as to other locations to check?
Trying to go back through old posts. Could TT have been in a mental facility? I am wondering about ptsd due to past military, etc. Just me thinking outside the box. Moo, etc.

Trying to go back through old posts. Could TT have been in a mental facility? I am wondering about ptsd due to past military, etc. Just me thinking outside the box. Moo, etc.
His mom and her loyal supporters have said two diff stories - jail and rehab.
Sadly nobody has confirmed either.

Yes he had PTSD. My guess is that he might have been in military facility and that is why nothing is visible. Anybody know anything about how to search military facilities? The family story also changed. First he was in jail, then he was in rehab and then he was in jail. The time frame is also a changing story. This also makes is hard to pin point timing and add it to the timeline.

Yes he had PTSD. My guess is that he might have been in military facility and that is why nothing is visible. Anybody know anything about how to search military facilities? The family story also changed. First he was in jail, then he was in rehab and then he was in jail. The time frame is also a changing story. This also makes is hard to pin point timing and add it to the timeline.

JDT can’t even tell us if DNV & TT we’re in a relationship at the time of her disappearance.
She has said yes, then no, then yes.
So baffling

PTSD from the military, you think?
His whereabouts being so secretive has me really scratching my head.
If he was in a treatment facility, why wouldn’t his family come right out and say that? Why try to hide it and make it a lie? JDT has said the world jail.. but again there’s no confirmation on that.
So this whole TT being in hiding thing has me really baffled.. especially if he had such a solid alibi such as a rehab or jail visit.
Those are the quickest way for LE to clear him which according to JDT nobody has been cleared.

Any idea whether any areas near the water have been searched? Like the cruise terminal or over places like that? Cars are in and out, often sitting there for several days while the cruise is gone. A car there might not be as noticed.

Has anybody brought up the theory of missing girl Brittney Wood being somehow related to this case? Those cases are so similar (area and vanishing)

I think most people think Brittney Wood was killed by a family member after she threatened to report them for sexual abuse and incest. It is a bizarre tale of incest and systematized sexual abuse throughout her family. A few people, like her aunt, have already been tried and convicted. Brittney Wood case: Twisted tale of perversion still unfolding

I haven’t been able to keep up as well as I like, so please forgive me if necessary. Has there been any indication this could be related to human trafficking? I feel bad for asking, but there are a couple of things jumping out at me.

If the car pinged at the end of Dauphin St. it is a very real possibility when considering the other details of her night.

I wonder if anyone's checked around the docks in some of those lesser traveled areas
That is an excellent idea. LE hasn't said No to searches. JDT was resistant to searches for some reason that I didn't understant but maybe her position has changed. But you don't need the approval of the family to search. Friends are able to organize and do their own thing. If you want some suggestions on how to do this PM me.

If the car pinged at the end of Dauphin St. it is a very real possibility when considering the other details of her night.
Yes the Dauphin Street location is interesting. We have seen conflicting reports in this case as to the location of the last ping. Intially the last ping was at Dauphin Street in some kind of parking structure. This post has since been deleted and revised to say the last ping was at the Shell Station. I believe that searching parking areas downtown and near Ferry makes total sense. I also think sending a group of people to the impound yard for the City of Mobile makes total sense in case the car is there. My guess is that the MPD has checked there but its worth a shot. Is anyone else surprised/disgusted/annoyed/angered by the fact that we don't even know from MPD whether a BOLO was issued for the DV car and DV? I've never not seen this done for a missing case but then they don't seem to think this is a typical missing case.

I think most people think Brittney Wood was killed by a family member after she threatened to report them for sexual abuse and incest. It is a bizarre tale of incest and systematized sexual abuse throughout her family. A few people, like her aunt, have already been tried and convicted. Brittney Wood case: Twisted tale of perversion still unfolding
A body was recently found in Mobile Bay but no identity has yet been released: Woman's body found floating in Fort Morgan

There was another body found about a week ago and the week before that a skull was found. No ID's on any of these bodies yet and I believe they were sent to State facility for ID due to decomp. I will post this story when I find it again.

Yes the Dauphin Street location is interesting. We have seen conflicting reports in this case as to the location of the last ping. Intially the last ping was at Dauphin Street in some kind of parking structure. This post has since been deleted and revised to say the last ping was at the Shell Station. I believe that searching parking areas downtown and near Ferry makes total sense. I also think sending a group of people to the impound yard for the City of Mobile makes total sense in case the car is there. My guess is that the MPD has checked there but its worth a shot. Is anyone else surprised/disgusted/annoyed/angered by the fact that we don't even know from MPD whether a BOLO was issued for the DV car and DV? I've never not seen this done for a missing case but then they don't seem to think this is a typical missing case.
That's interesting. There's three parking garages right there. One on the water.

At the site of the Dykes house last week one of the local reporters complained that they didn't get access to the crime scene area but a TV show called The First 48 did get access. Has anyone heard whether The First 48 is following the DV case to conclusion and that is why there is a blackout on updates? This show has had some issues in the past with access issues and local press so I'm curious if this might be driving the lack of information on DV case and the Chief's far from informative PC a couple of weeks ago.

Trying also to understand why the local press seems to be doing zero to interview close friends of DV and why the comments made by the Thomas family are being taken at face value with no inquiry that press typically does. Even with the Jason Dykes story there was next to no backstory provided by the local press. Its been so frustrating in this case to see nothing in the way of investigative journalism from the local press group. I don't know why this is the case. Can anyone local comment if this is just the way things are in Mobile or is what we are seeing different for whatever reason?
Here is link to info on The First 48 for anyone not familiar with this show on A&E network:
The First 48 (TV Series 2004– ) - Full Cast & Crew - IMDb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member