AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sixteen minutes is an awfully long time to be parked at a fuel station looking for a missing phone, or doing most things one would do at a station. Wow, sixteen minutes. Something happened there IMO. And I don't mean a drug deal gone bad. wow, 16 minutes.

I agree it would be nice for other cases to get a lot more interest. OTOH, those threads are kind of bonkers in a way that I don't think necessarily advances the interests of figuring out what happened. Middle ground would be nice (wouldn't it always)...

I'm really annoyed that Mollies case has gotten so many threads with barely any new info. They are just rehashing the same theories. I wish our other missing cases could get some love.

Yep. There are threads on threads for Mollie and groups on groups full of thousands of members on Facebook for her too. Lots of MSM coverage. Can't say the same here. It's a headscratcher for me, ya know, what seems to make somebody worth more eyes on their case? Worth more coverage? So many other missing person cases are just as mysterious, just as worrisome. They're just as worthy of being found, having their cases kept in the forefront. Ya know? Not that I think Mollie's case deserves less attention, but that I think Danniella and all the other missing deserve just as much attention. Wishful thinking, I know. We all have seen how disproportionate it is.

sixteen minutes is an awfully long time to be parked at a fuel station looking for a missing phone, or doing most things one would do at a station. Wow, sixteen minutes. Something happened there IMO. And I don't mean a drug deal gone bad. wow, 16 minutes.
I disagree because knowing myself it could easily take 16 minutes. I'm someone who likes to sit in my car by myself and eat/drink/whatever so I could see myself taking quite a bit of time to find my phone depending on where in the car it is and then preceding to respond to messages or get distracted by something else.

I'm really surprised it wasn't uploaded to YouTube or reposted or screenshot by someone. I started looking the other day but couldn't find anything. Maybe LE really doesn't want it released for a good reason?

I have tried digging for it myself and come up with nothing. I'm surprised it is completely gone from everywhere too. The article I posted recently quotes the police chief talking about how they've exhausted most of their leads and are relying on the public for information, but they clearly didn't want the public to see the surveillance video from the Shell. I wonder: is there something critical on it? Some large piece of evidence that LE wants to keep under wraps? Or is the opposite true? Did they not want it put out because it'd put people on alert for no reason? I feel like the latter is a lot more unlikely than the former... which even moreso makes me wish I'd seen it. I also wonder about how the media got it in the first place. Did they go to the owners of the Shell? Did they originally receive it from LE? If so, what made LE change their minds? So many questions.

Did the video show anyone getting out of their cars at the gas station? 16 minutes seems like a long time to be looking for a phone in a new car that doesn’t have a lot of clutter in it. It would have taken me 5 minutes tops to realize it wasn’t there and I would have been flying back to Dublin’s to retrieve it.

16 minutes also sounds long to me for a drug deal or even a carjacking. It sounds more like the time you’d spend if you were having an argument with someone.

I’m less surprised by the guy’s actions afterward. He probably assumed she’d blown him off or gotten lost and that he’d return the phone to her tomorrow—and then called and met up with another friend.

Are we sure the GPS was disabled? Wouldn’t you have seen the car hood go up in the video to get at the fuse box? (Someone posted earlier how you’d have to do it....)

The car was a 2014, so used. Could have had a short in the fuse/electrical issue the dealer didn’t know about.

More question than insights, I’m afraid!

Bumping again for Danniella! This mama needs to be located. I hope that my gut is right, and she's out there taking a break from life (and hey, mama, if you're reading this by any chance, I totally get it) and that she'll realize soon that her daughter needs her and makes her way home. Praying!

Y So many other missing person cases are just as mysterious, just as worrisome. They're just as worthy of being found, having their cases kept in the forefront. Ya know? Not that I think Mollie's case deserves less attention, but that I think Danniella and all the other missing deserve just as much attention.
For me, the thing is that the FBI and a huge task force are on Mollie Tibbets - they really don't need us. There are families here desperate for help - Emily Anne Dull is another one if some of you haven't looked it over - her circumstances are so similar to this case and Toni Anderson.

Momentum has really slowed down this week for Danniella from everyone that was sharing and searching, to LE and the media. o_O

It's really hard to figure anything out with no information released and the only information on FB coming from her MIL (who by all accounts seems to be really close to her and trying to help). How does a car disappear into thin air?

I have driven around the area and have even gone to the Lake on Lakeside Drive just adjacent to the Shells station. The banks are very shallow so any vehicle in there would easily be seen.

Vail thank you so much for your length reply, I am sure it will help a great deal.

So far things have been very quiet here, We were expecting kind of information the other day, but it was the reward for information. This case to me is beyond strange and I have yet to figure anything out. Like others have said the lack of information makes even the slightest guess a challenge.

I am still stuck on the GPS being disabled at the Shell station along with the second car. 16 minutes is more than enough time to research how to disable it and go through with it.

I am local (a few miles from the Shell station) and will try to help answer any questions I can....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member