AL AL - Felicia 'Lisa' Weaver, 52, Hayden, 5 Feb 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So my initial thought is that this is an insurance scam. Maybe her illness was putting a hardship on them with money. How could it not?
Most people wouldn't let their dogs perish in a fire so that tidbit throws me off a bit.
It also struck me a bit odd that in the interviews I've read, the one son seems to use a lot of missing person dialogue. Terms I don't usually hear family use.
I've been on here now for awhile so everything seems suspicion to me now! lol

Treelights, This site should help you find the answer. Just type in Mullins.

http://www.deltacomputersystems.com/al/al08/index.html

Yes, I know of this website, but it doesn't confirm which house burned down.
I know that this address is the same as the one that is listed for Lisa on the post that I previously posted.
What I am getting at, is, is it her Ex husband's Brother's house that burned down?
Her ex husband has a Different FIRST name than the Owner of the house that was listed on my previous post.
Was she and her ex husband, and 2 of her 3 kids living in the home that belongs to her brother-in-law?
IMOO.

So my initial thought is that this is an insurance scam. Maybe her illness was putting a hardship on them with money. How could it not?
Most people wouldn't let their dogs perish in a fire so that tidbit throws me off a bit.
It also struck me a bit odd that in the interviews I've read, the one son seems to use a lot of missing person dialogue. Terms I don't usually hear family use.
I've been on here now for awhile so everything seems suspicion to me now! lol

And that's the thing, what kind of a person would Kill dogs??
Knowingly let them die...
Very strange! And SAD!
Where is Lisa?
IMOO.

They won't say how the fire started, yet there is a person of interest.
They don't think it was intentionally set, according to her son, as he was told that.
I wonder who told him that?
Could it be faulty wiring?
Could it be something with the heater?
It looks like it has been very cold there recently.
Were there repairs made to the house recently?
IMOO.

It's too much of a coincidence that a fire happened and Lisa can't be found.

"Family members at first believed Weaver was home when the blaze erupted, especially since her car was there and because she rarely left alone."

"Authorities have not said what sparked the blaze. "All we were told was an accelerant wasn't used,'' Paulina Mullins said."

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2015/02/where_is_lisa_weaver_blount_co.html

If she was home, why haven't they found her remains?
And why is she Still gone, if she left on her own to get away from the fire?

I wonder if someone took her away? Maybe the person of interest, whoever that is, that they won't share who it is.

IMOO.

An accelerant wasn't found. Such as lighter fluid, gasoline, etc...doesn't mean someone didn't rig something to start a fire. Definitely foul play here.

Still wondering why two Facebook pages under Lisa Weaver and another one under Ann Rhodes.?? I'm feeling super confused about the pictures on these Facebook pages. She looks great, she looks sick. Blond, brunette. Are they old pictures or new? That one kinda looks like her but that ones doesn't.

This is really an incredible assortment of strange circumstances. It is even more incredible that a month later investigators still don't know where Lisa is, if she was ever in the house, or even how the fire started. No new details, no update on the POI, just overall bizarre.

I googled today and found no new info. Also I read that after only 20 minutes of not hearing from her they got very worried. I forget which article that was in. 20 minutes is really not that long...

I googled today and found no new info. Also I read that after only 20 minutes of not hearing from her they got very worried. I forget which article that was in. 20 minutes is really not that long...

"Mullins said he talked to his mother Thursday at 2:37 p.m. to let her know he was coming home.
After not hearing from her around 3 p.m., he called his dad, who told him their house was on fire."

http://wtdrnews.blogspot.com/2015/02/blount-county-officials-searching-for.html

What doesn't make sense to me is ,the son talked to her at 2:37 to tell her he was coming home.Then 20 minutes later "after not hearing from her" he called his dad? Why did he need to call her back?And it had only been 20 minutes since he last called and hes already assuming something happened to her? If I had just talked to my mom,and then tried to call her back and no one answered,It would take longer than 20 minutes for me to think something happened.Wouldn't most people assume the person was busy at that short of time?

If I had just talked to my mom,and then tried to call her back and no one answered,It would take longer than 20 minutes for me to think something happened.

I think this 20 minutes thing definitely seems fishy, but it doesn't seem like her son actually thought there was an issue. Who knows why he was calling his dad? There could be a million reasons, the article doesn't indicate that he was specifically calling his father because he was concerned about his mom, right? It just says that he called Mom, got no answer, then called Dad. At that point he was informed about the house fire. So he really might not have been thinking anything happened or been concerned at all.

Also - seeing that his mother had a lot of health issues and had trouble with mobility, I can see why it would be strange to not hear from her for ~30mins when you're expecting to. I mean, it's not like she's gardening or on the treadmill or something.

My thought's exactly. Thats why I questioned that timeframe as well. 20 minutes is a really short time to panic because you haven't heard from someone...
The way I read and interrupted was that he became concerned after he did not hear from his mom after he had spoke to her and said he was on his way home.

The article only says:

Mullins said he talked to his mother Thursday at 2:37 p.m. to let her know he was coming home. After not hearing from her around 3 p.m., he called his dad, who told him their house was on fire.

It doesn't sound like the son actually panicked, too me. He may not have even called his father because he was worried about his mother. Maybe he just had something else to talk about and also wanted to mention "by the way, is Mom home?" or maybe they had plans and he was eager to make sure things were timely. I dunno, I think it seems fine.

did the son actually talk to his mom at 2:37 or could he have simply left a message (ETA: things have been misreported before, we all know that) - she didn't call back by 3 acknowledging his message or maybe he even said in his message "call me right away" or "call and let me know what you want me to pick up for dinner on my way home" - and when she hadn't called back by 3, THAT was odd?

I don't know, this one is a stumper.

I thought it read he spoke with his mom to let her know he was on his way home? Maybe my memory is wrong?

I thought it read he spoke with his mom to let her know he was on his way home? Maybe my memory is wrong?

yes, articles have stated that but sometimes things are misreported due to many possibilities. "Called" can easily become "spoke to" IMO. Just suggesting maybe it was misreported?

I wonder what illness she had for hospice to be considered? I was wondering with oxygen could it be COPD, emphysema, or congestive heart failure? My Dad had a mixture of all the above with renal failure before he passed away. He too was on oxygen and we had to constantly remind him not to light up a cig with it (yep, he still wanted to smoke and could not breathe). With all of those the patients face can take on different looks. They can gain a lot of fluid and their face can be become really puffy (so much my Dad's eyes would swell) and even their stomach can look distended. That may be the reason for different looking photos.

I honestly do not understand why someone would hurt someone already so ill. I agree..insurance would likely be the logical explanation, but if she was bedridden...I just think the O2 tank had something to do with this and she perished in the fire. On the other hand the dogs were found and I have heard cases where pets were left behind to make intentional fires look "real".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleepingpillsstore
Back