AL - Incest Sodomy Rape multiple victim under age of 16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JGM and WM are both in DK's friend list. DK has 2 fb pages. Its the one with a profile pict of him in a red baseball cap (the other is white hat on a couch)

Buggs, will you pls post the link to his fb pages? TIA!

I just read something that made my head swirl, I'm not sure what I can post here, I don't think I can post things about anyone not in the news right???? OH MY!! :please:

Do they do indictments by grand jury in Alabama? Is that something that will be happening next?

I just read something that made my head swirl, I'm not sure what I can post here, I don't think I can post things about anyone not in the news right???? OH MY!! :please:

Are you OK Living?!? :what:

JGM and WM are both in DK's friend list. DK has 2 fb pages. Its the one with a profile pict of him in a red baseball cap (the other is white hat on a couch)

Dang I stepped away for just a few hours :(...I cant find these people on DKs friend list. Am I losing my mind or have they already removed their pages from his friend list?? I am soooo curious now

Is this near Wilcox County. Anyone have a link to Wilcox County arrests like that Baldwin County site. Thanks.

Dang I stepped away for just a few hours :(...I cant find these people on DKs friend list. Am I losing my mind or have they already removed their pages from his friend list?? I am soooo curious now

They move pretty fast, FB pages seem to have disappeared. The photos in JGM album weekend at the condo were disturbing, especially now that charges have been made against these men.

They move pretty fast, FB pages seem to have disappeared. The photos in JGM album weekend at the condo were disturbing, especially now that charges have been made against these men.

Isnt it interesting...the family members that are trusted by most here (CW PH WH SH) have OPEN FB pages...nothing to HIDE. The pages of WWH, MWK, and now their friends all go private once they realize people are reading them. What do they have to hide???? hmmmmm

Isnt it interesting...the family members that are trusted by most here (CW PH WH SH) have OPEN FB pages...nothing to HIDE. The pages of WWH, MWK, and now their friends all go private once they realize people are reading them. What do they have to hide???? hmmmmm

Yep, they are gone. Poof! The pictures were more condo pics from 2009. Many had DK holding and playing with a child. They were disturbing to say the least.

Hi there, I am in the Sunshine State and all our stuff is out there for the world to see due to our Sunshine Laws! We border Alabama and we often have "borderjumpers" which simply means parents that get frustrated with system in AL switch over to us, get mad at us and go back to AL, and bounce like that. AL is not near as open as FL is when it comes to public record but I have a friend who teaches in AL, and she said the procedures (i hesitate to say law, can't quote a statute) are the same as our county. This is what happens, our County Judge will issue an order, typically a restraining order against the perp, which sets boundaries for him, such as stay 500 yards away from alleged victim, her school (address will be listed), library, no phone calls, etc. This is all written in the restraining order that is issued by the County Judge. The restraining orders are then given to the victim's family, one is faxed to her school, etc. Our problems occur when the alleged victim's mother misses the perp after a nite apart, goes back with the child, tells everyone it wasn't true, doesn't want the restraining order, etc. I'm sure all of you have seen how these situations pan out! :banghead:

Thanks for the input! I was born and raised in North Florida and I can personally attest that Florida's public records and laws are much easier to obtain than Alabama's!

FWIW, isn't he the one with supposedly influential relatives according to one of the verified insiders on the other thread? I don't know who they are or how they are supposedly influential. I just remember some comments to that effect.

The comments at the bottom of this article sure do "spill the beans" in regards to your question (the ones at 3:31 am and 5:18 am). But I don't think said person is bailing DK out. He is a still college athlete, so he's not getting a paycheck. And yes you are right, it was discussed a lot in the previous thread. But I hope this link helps your question.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/woods-mom-arrests-overshadow-search

If you have a Q about what you may post, just PM a mod and ask. :). And take a deep breath for that head swirling.;)

This case makes my head spin. So much so I decided to enter all the players in my genealogy software to get a map of the family tree!

Anyway, I'd been looking at the link to the Baldwin Jail site and search on Donnie Holland Snr. I noticed the address listed for him there and decided to google it. I came up with a link to a record on the Alabama Public Safety - Sex Offender register. It had a different person, released from serving time until late 2011 for 2nd degree rape of a 13 year old.

Not sure of when DH lived where but I just found it an interesting co-incidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ResortedOnce
Back