AL - Incest Sodomy Rape multiple victim under age of 16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting timing that WWH would make her myspace private on a day that another person from Tillmans Corner is arrested for rape and sodomy.
hmmmm... has me curious!

There might not be a connection, but like I said...he was arrested in BC and the address on Dawes is not that far from Tillman's Corner in Mobile Co.
Plus, he is in the same age range of the other perps. AND, LE said they expected at least two more arrests in the case. That was before DW.
After DW, they said more later in the week - not all are related.

I noticed her MS has gone private. I also noticed she took the advice of the poster who asked that she take the pic of her children off her FB.

There might not be a connection, but like I said...he was arrested in BC and the address on Dawes is not that far from Tillman's Corner in Mobile Co.
Plus, he is in the same age range of the other perps. AND, LE said they expected at least two more arrests in the case. That was before DW.

I noticed her MS has gone private. I also noticed she took the advice of the poster who asked that she take the pic of her children off her FB.

Her silence, private making and deleting speaks volumes to me. If there wasn't anything to hide...why hide it!

http://www.fox10tv.com/

Fifth arrest made in sex crimes case

Thanks Chatty...been waiting for this!!!

snip
The Baldwin County jail log shows Brownlee is charged with second degree sodomy, second degree sexual abuse, and failing to appear.

According to sources, Brownlee was a close friend of Donald Holland, Sr., the uncle of missing teen Brittney Wood. Holland committed suicide two days after Wood's disappearance.

http://www.fox10tv.com/

Fifth arrest made in sex crimes case

FYI... Billy & DH were very close friends for many years. ;)

Also... If anyone has screen shots of the actual posts from WWH's FB before she deleted them - PLEASE, PLEASE send a message to:

https://www.facebook.com/pages//451298481547844

or if you prefer to remain anonymous please post here indicating you have them.

THANKS!

BROWNLEE, WILLIAM BONNY (W / MALE)
Booking No: BCSO12JBN004810
Booking Date: 07/22/2012 16:08:34
Age On Booking Date: 48
Bond Amount: $15400.50

CELL Assigned:
Facility: BCSO , Dorm: C , Pod: C , Cell No: 001 Visitation Schedule
Address Given: 940 DAWES ROAD MOBILE AL 36694

32-1-4
CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE)
FAILING TO APPEAR (TRAFFIC)
M $400.50
13A-6-64
CASE0002 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE)
SODOMY SECOND DEGREE S F $5000.00
13A-6-67
CASE0003 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE)
SEXUAL ABUSE SECOND DEGREE S M $10000.00

Sorry guys, WWH was on last night liking comments and so forth. It was the first time I knew she was on (since her FB is private). I had previous screen captured the myspace pics and saved them and I am the one who told her to make her myspace private immediately or I would report her. I really felt as though no one else should see those pics. Those children are innocent and that was violation. We know what was there...we know it was bad. She wasnt going to be using myspace anymore, so there would be no new leads there. I really felt out of respect for the people on there who did not know their pictures were online in such an awful manner....that someone needed to tell her to delete them or make her page private. I am glad she did it. No more violation for those children!!

BROWNLEE, WILLIAM BONNY (W / MALE)
Booking No: BCSO12JBN004810
Booking Date: 07/22/2012 16:08:34
Age On Booking Date: 48
Bond Amount: $15400.50

CELL Assigned:
Facility: BCSO , Dorm: C , Pod: C , Cell No: 001 Visitation Schedule
Address Given: 940 DAWES ROAD MOBILE AL 36694

32-1-4
CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE)
FAILING TO APPEAR (TRAFFIC)
M $400.50
13A-6-64
CASE0002 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE)
SODOMY SECOND DEGREE S F $5000.00
13A-6-67
CASE0003 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE)
SEXUAL ABUSE SECOND DEGREE S M $10000.00

I wonder if Fox10 hasnt put it on their FB page yet because of all of the monitoring they have been having to do with the comments to the post?

Wow. Just wow. Great catch Chatty!!! Anyone care to share what the comments were that i missed on those news sites???? TIA!

That could also mean he drives a dump truck. I knew of someone who drove dump truck, and I looked him up for his ex wife. He had several citations for "overweight truck".

this is true...I wonder if anyone knows what he does for a living

FYI... Billy & DH were very close friends for many years. ;)

Also... If anyone has screen shots of the actual posts from WWH's FB before she deleted them - PLEASE, PLEASE send a message to:

https://www.facebook.com/pages//451298481547844

or if you prefer to remain anonymous please post here indicating you have them.

THANKS!

Wasn't there someone here who had a blog or site who archived photos and screen shots of various cases? Does anyone know what I am talking about?

Added: this case is really making me sick

You wonder if LEO has seen that site I just posted?.......

some mighty strange pics in there friends......all of different females posing..... I don't know how to screen shot, someone needs to!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ResortedOnce
Back