AL AL - J.B. Beasley, 17, & Tracie Hawlett, 17, Ozark, 31 July 1999 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are referring to the poster whose screen name begins with a V, he posted on the other forum the day
after the memorial.
He said he wasn't there, and he knew there were people at the memorial who still thought he knew more about the murders than he let on.

BBM He is like a bad check-he keeps coming back LOL! Seriously, he seems to read everything about the case, including what is written here. I think we all have our suspicions of why he does this.

Sorry TedMac, I didn't see your post in response to Iron Rose.

Iron Rose :O lol My fave band would be disappointed in knowing their name changed lol I'm kidding it's ok!

But back to that person on the other forum, I'm really not sure what to think about him! Sometime he sounds like a suspect, sometime like he was a witness and at other time sounds like someone wanting to show off/to have the spotlight on him. He said he thinks it's a cop but didnt we all think it was before we learned about the license etc... that the medias twisted. But if he was/is so certain it is then I'm wondering why doesn't he call a higher LE agency like the state police or FBI etc... Like Bulldog23 said it's strange seeing him popping up around that date. :/

So sorry about getting your name wrong Iron Angel. I agree with you about the guy; I'm not sure what to think about him. He's fairly intelligent in that he writes well and expresses himself clearly enough. According to him, he has been checked out and cleared by LE, but he certainly enjoys pushing buttons, playing games, and being a part of the narrative. If we believe he is who he says he is, he had a friendship with JB prior to the murders, was there for JB in a time of need, was involved with the mother of JB's friends (he has stated his girlfriend was furious with JB that night). He was 42 and JB was 16, and he has said things to imply he was very infatuated with her.

I read where, soon after the girls were killed, he stated something to the effect that he personally believed the murders were committed by a person or people of honor-people you could trust around your own family. I think I remember him using the term "Phineas Priest" to describe the murderer(s). That is basically a person who murders to prevent inter-racial relationships. He also wrote that JB was seen hugging an "african" boy under the bright lights of the Citgo (presumably Bookie in Headland). He has stated he is a lay speaker for the Christian Identity sect- a white supremacist church.

It doesn't seem that someone who was trying to get away with a double murder would be so arrogant and brash as to post such suspicious things to a public forum. But it is all there in black and white. Like I've said before, I think a prosecutor could make a decent circumstantial case just based on the guys own words---Ok, probably not but you get my point.

This is just speculation on my part, but I think it's possible that the guy either liked JB in a way that wasn't returned or he did or said something to her that would have gotten him into trouble. He may have used the phineas priest angle to justify killing them or justify having them accosted/ killed. I would think vocally accusing others, including now white supremacists, law enforcement, and JB's dance teacher and her PI would be a poor strategy for getting away with murder---but in this case it seems to be working : /

One more thing about the guy, on the other board he once stated that his girlfriend found a set of keys/ keyring that looked like JB's and a box of 9mm shells and freaked out. He then states he bought the keys "as memorabilia" at a gas station to mess with his girlfriend. How likely is it that he found a keychain just like JB's? I mean the "Hard 2 Get" thing seems pretty unique to me.

I don't recall him stating that, I followed that board. I thing he was a narcissist seeking attention from the tragedy. I'm sure that LE had/have his #. How far was the Mazda finally left from the Big Little store? I know the driver of the white truck was "cleared", but I still wonder if someone was able to slip into the car while the young ladies stepped out for directions & phone call. Possibly the car was left close enough for a quick walk back to Broad St.

One more thing about the guy, on the other board he once stated that his girlfriend found a set of keys/ keyring that looked like JB's and a box of 9mm shells and freaked out. He then states he bought the keys "as memorabilia" at a gas station to mess with his girlfriend. How likely is it that he found a keychain just like JB's? I mean the "Hard 2 Get" thing seems pretty unique to me.

If I remember correctly they were not hard to get all. They were like knick-knacks you could get them at several different gas station chains or (wait for it) truck stops! Wasn't or isn't he a truck driver? Which raises the question for me, where did she get that key chain anyway?

Yes, he was a truck driver. Thanks Toocurious and Goldfinch. I know key chains with the beads were fairly common, but I thought the "hard 2 get" might be harder to find. Goldfinch, I am fairly certain I read where V said his girlfriend found a box of 9mm shells and had the audacity to suspect him so he bought a key ring like JBs to mess with her. The Wiregrass boards are a lot like a puzzle, and I may have gotten that piece out of place. If I am mistaken, I apologize.

Yes, he was a truck driver. Thanks Toocurious and Goldfinch. I know key chains with the beads were fairly common, but I thought the "hard 2 get" might be harder to find. Goldfinch, I am fairly certain I read where V said his girlfriend found a box of 9mm shells and had the audacity to suspect him so he bought a key ring like JBs to mess with her. The Wiregrass boards are a lot like a puzzle, and I may have gotten that piece out of place. If I am mistaken, I apologize.

BBM You remember correctly. Also, he said that girlfriend was extremely jealous of J.B. and I have always wondered if the key chain he said he gave her was actually JB's.

Goldfinch, you are most certainly correct about him being a narcissist, and like you said, I'm sure LE knows all about him and would nail him if they could prove he had involvement.

There is a chance that he is just a troll, but I can't help thinking, what are the chances that this guy would have been involved in JBs life (as a friend and confidant, according to him), have ties to the area in which they were abducted/ murdered, and have an ideology that would allow for murder (or the justification of murder) if someone dated outside her race.

With that said, I totally acknowledge that he might just be a creep who gets off on trolling people in connection to a terrible tragedy, and the only thing that is really important is who was involved in the murder that night.

I tend to think in terms of probability. And in this case, if you beleive all the things he has posted over the years, it seems very probable he is involved.

To me, if the girls were in Ozark at the invitation of V or his girlfriend, that expenentially increases the odds, he, she, or both were involved in the murders- maybe directly, maybe not.

Another fact that points to his possible involvement is his connection to Johnny B- the only know suspect according to LE.

Johnny B said enough in those interviews that LE wouldn't let him leave, and I've heard there was a jailhouse confession as well. I know he told several stories, but one was a neighbor of his killed the girls. I've heard this guy was a former neighbor of Johnny's. Also, one of the things Johnny said was the killer told him let's go mess with these girls and then got in their car. I think Johnny claimed to have followed them in another vehicle. Also, he said the guy got them out of the car, JB was "in the guy's face" and he shot her. I wonder if it was V and he and JB argued and he shot her and then Tracie.

Again Johnny told many stories, and to my knowledge never accused V directly, but again..the probability of his involvement increases with each connection.

I totally acknowledge that all the reasons I suspect the guy are circumstantial and based on talk - which is cheap- and all that matters are the cold hard facts. But the murder is still unsolved and there is a creep out there trying to make people think he might be involved- without really admitting anything.

I know LE is still working on this, and I just hope they get the SOB soon- whomever he is.

I'm wondering if the local LE are aware of that other forum? Someone living around there should maybe call in and point that forum to the authority just in case they arent aware of it!

Bulldog23 : I was also wondering about the troll possibilities. I'm wondering if it could be possible that the V guy has a friends, family members or simply know an officer working on the case who is leaking out informations and then this V guy is using those informations to show off.

I'm wondering if the local LE are aware of that other forum? Someone living around there should maybe call in and point that forum to the authority just in case they arent aware of it!

Bulldog23 : I was also wondering about the troll possibilities. I'm wondering if it could be possible that the V guy has a friends, family members or simply know an officer working on the case who is leaking out informations and then this V guy is using those informations to show off.

BBM Local LE as well as the cold-case investigator has been made aware of what has been written on the other forums.

I know at least one other poster and myself have contacted LE about the other forum. Here's the thing, if he is a troll, he is a troll who (according to his own posts) knew JB before the murders, thought she had a perfect body, didn't turn her away when she showed up at his door in the middle of the night, hugged her in public at least twice, and was there for her when no one else was---again, all his words. Also, he was dating the mother of the friend that JB called and told she had something to tell her once she got to the party, but of course JB never arrived at the party. Also, add in the white supremacist crap.

If he is just a troll, he's a super troll.

He's not really leaking information...I think he's gloating...

I remember him taunting some of the other local people on the wiregrass chat. He knew how to push buttons & the bad-mouthing between some members seemed to destroy the integrity of the chat subject , Tracie & JB. He was an instigator for sure. I wouldn't put anything past him.

And I would place a hefty wager he reads this board and is notified when new posts are made. Not real sure how he was "cleared" but I think he should be looked at with fresh eyes.

And I would place a hefty wager he reads this board and is notified when new posts are made. Not real sure how he was "cleared" but I think he should be looked at with fresh eyes.

He does read this page and he may even be a member. Keep in mind, that any claim of him being interviewed and/or cleared is based solely on his statements.

This guy has a Facebook page now (He hasn't had a publically accessible page that I know of since I became interested in the case) and one of the posts says something to the effect of "say no to race mixing." I sure hope LE is following our advice and looking closely at him again. I think he is definitely of above average intelligence, and it has served him well in his games. I think over the years though, he has said too much, and it (I sincerely hope) it will catch up with him eventually.

Mr Creepy is involved with a supremacist group, at once thought it was a motive to possible actions however in all believe it was infatuation.

This guy has a Facebook page now (He hasn't had a publically accessible page that I know of since I became interested in the case) and one of the posts says something to the effect of "say no to race mixing." I sure hope LE is following our advice and looking closely at him again. I think he is definitely of above average intelligence, and it has served him well in his games. I think over the years though, he has said too much, and it (I sincerely hope) it will catch up with him eventually.

Amen Bulldog .... :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members