AL AL - J.B. Beasley, 17, & Tracie Hawlett, 17, Ozark, 31 July 1999 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that since we can post here, it is already "open"?

No, the official third thread was pulled by the mods and not reopened. This is just one that someone began after that one was pulled so that we could continue to discuss the case.

No, the official third thread was pulled by the mods and not reopened. This is just one that someone began after that one was pulled so that we could continue to discuss the case.

So what do we need to do? This case does not need to fall to the wayside.

Does anyone have a link to the video with "bookie"? I keep seeing posts about it, but haven't found a link....Also, if you have a link to Shined Rabbit, I'd appreciate it. TIA

Does anyone have a link to the video with "bookie"? I keep seeing posts about it, but haven't found a link....Also, if you have a link to Shined Rabbit, I'd appreciate it. TIA

I found the video of Bookie doing a Google search and watched it. I can no longer find it either. There may be a Facebook Group ( you have to request to join, i have not joined) devoted to this topic which has it, but I don't know that for sure.

As far as I know, The Shined Rabbit documentary is not available publicly at this time. It was shown at the Tallahassee Film Festival in March of this year. There is a Shined Rabbit Facebook page.

Thank you, Mark. I still can’t find the “bookie video. The case is so old that most of the links have been disabled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there anyone local that might be interested in helping me take a closer look at this.....the more I dig into this, the more info I find from different sites.

Is there anyone local that might be interested in helping me take a closer look at this.....the more I dig into this, the more info I find from different sites.

I graduated from Northview, but no longer live in AL. I live in GA now. I really wish there could be a break in this case or more resources would take an interest. Prayers to their family and friends, because I don't know how they have gone this long with no resolution.

Can someone send me a link to discussion threads 1 and 2 for the case please? All of my posts were in the 3rd thread and it evidently is closed or deleted. I have searched multiple ways and cannot locate the other threads.

Thank you bluesneakers! Just after you posted that I scrolled all the way to bottom of this page and found both threads. It's Friday night after a long week, just not firing on all cylinders.

Has anyone heard from the mods if and when it might reopen?

I wrote to 2 different mods (or adm.) 2 or 3 months ago and never received a reply. They always replied to my questions but not this time so I'm wondering why. I'm thinking the thread was closed because of 2 specific members (but mostly because of that last 'new member' the thread had).

With the 19th anniversary of J.B. Beasley and Tracie Hawlett's murder case approaching, I recently came across a unique Forensic Files case that I thought might be useful. The episode was called The Dirty Deed. It is about a man named Roger Severs who murdered his parents over in England in 1993. Police thought the mud on the parent's vehicle looked brighter than most mud in the area so they analyzed it and found a unique pollen from a unique tree within the mud sample. Scientists gave police possible locations of where this tree could be found and after searching a few areas were able to find the bodies of the parents, right near the unique pollen tree scientists described.

One of the biggest mysteries in J.B. Beasley and Tracie Hawlett's case has been the question of where they went before they were murdered and left in the trunk of J.B. Beasley's car on Herring Avenue in Ozark, AL. Maybe by analyzing the mud police can determine the location or possible locations of where they were before they were murdered? Or maybe they already did this, and I am about 19 years too late with my post?

The thread in question might not have made the transition to this new software. Didn't these things happen around the same time? The links to it that are in threads 1 and 2 now link to this thread. Nothing wrong with this thread but think of all those thousands of worthless thoughts we had lost forever in a black hole of cyberspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member