AL AL - J.B. Beasley, 17, & Tracie Hawlett, 17, Ozark, 31 July 1999 #4 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking Back: 20th Anniversary of Beasley-Hawlett Murder Case (with clip)

Aug 1, 2019

"OZARK, Ala. (WDHN) — It’s been 20 years since teens J.B. Beasley and Tracie Hawlett were found shot to death in the trunk of Beasley’s car.

For nearly two decades, J.B. and Tracie’s story has always been the same: a double murder, two heartbroken families, an elusive killer and a shocked Wiregrass.

However, 20 years later, the story changed....

Despite the controversies and unknowns in the case, one thing is certain: after nearly 20 years, the Beasley-Hawlett case has finally started to progress."

Looking Back: 20th Anniversary of Beasley-Hawlett Murder Case
---

Interesting as usual. I do not want to go around in circles again but to me the fact genetic genealogy was used does raise doubts about the validity of the DNA hit and if I were his lawyers or if they read my posts this is the avenue I would go down. Thanks.
Sorry to ask you to explain, I did read that you do not wish to debate it, fair enough. Could you explain about the genetic genealogy and why it raises doubts? Thanks

The autopsy report reveals a spent round not fired from the weapon that was used to kill these girls. Does anybody have any thoughts on this mystery shell casing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove