GUILTY AL - Jack Girdner, 73, & DeJerinett twins, 9, found murdered, Hope Hull, 3 June 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A bondsman would require 10%. Even then he had to come up with at least $1,000.

No disrespect to anyone else involved as of yet, but I seriously doubt the perp or Terrye Moore had quick access to even that amount. I dunno...I know when the perp was in trouble in 2008 his own mother was living in a hotel so unless someone in his family has had a streak of good fortune since, I doubt that his immediate family helped.

God help me for saying this, but I am hoping that either he is in a gang and had some connections or drug dealer connections that had some cash.

There is no way, imo, he wasn't around drugs. JMO, etc. I hope your right.

It's bothering me about the car. If he was thought to be running in the Mercedes....wouldn't they let the public know to be on the lookout for it?

I cannot determine whether Jack was still married or is divorced or separated. VG seems to use an abbreviated name in some cases, and I have also seen it without abbreviation and without the Girdner part.

I am praying that the many LE agents currently working feverishly to locate this POI tonight have strength, wisdom, skill, courage and Divine protection to see this through to the most successful conclusion possible under these tragic circumstances.
:praying:

After spending all of that time in jail, I doubt any of his "old" friends would be willing to hide the guy from the police after he killed two children. But there's probably somebody from his long time in jail who would help him. They need to find out who he knew in jail and pay those people a visit.

Please keep Jordan-Taylor and Mr.Jack in your prayers tonight
Good night all & be safe!

It's bothering me about the car. If he was thought to be running in the Mercedes....wouldn't they let the public know to be on the lookout for it?

Maybe they don't want anyone to try to approach him themselves? IDK, but someone who murders kids and senior citizens isn't going down without a fight.

I barely slept last night and have to log out now.

However, our local news just aired an excellent interview with a friend of Mr. Girdner's. I believe it may have been his pastor. I just checked and the interview isn't posted yet or I would link it. There were a couple of stories on this case. If anyone wants to check they should be posted within the next 1/2 - 1 hour.

Check www.wsfa.com.

eta: His friend said that Jack was always looking to help others in need... :(

G'night you guys. Thank you for keeping me sane today. :blowkiss:

According to court records he was released on a $10,000 appearance bond. The alleged crime happened on 7/19/11 and it appears to have involved the suspect "going for a ride" with the victim in the victim's car. At some point during the ride the 2 got into an argument "about sex," the suspect hit the victim and drove away in his car.

I am seeing my own 80+year old dad who took others' children under his wing and died peacefully in his sleep. And I am envisioning LOTS of ugliness coming. Hugs and love to all.

PMLsmom, What a precious, dear man your dad must have been. Thanks for sharing this. The "Thanks" button didn't suffice.

I also think you are right about the ugliness that is coming, but for now I prefer to focus on the good your beloved dad did in the world and the lives he changed for the better.

Forgive me if this post is too personal, but what you said just really touched my heart.

Bless you and have a good night.

Kelly.

Guys, I have followed most of the day but have been away this evening as it is my grandbaby's first birthday and I wanted to relax and enjoy that precious time. I am so saddened by all I have read here to try and catch up. What kind of animal does these things to poor innocent elders and children?

I am telling you, and many may disagree and that's ok, but we have so many people in our country that are going hungry tonight. The most vulnerable are the elderly and little ones. Between trying to keep a roof over their heads and cover the costs of food and medications, many of these folks have to go without. And then I think of all of our prisons that are full of murderers who have taken the lives of sons and daughters, fathers and mothers...and how we are, as taxpayers, paying an enormous amount of upkeep for them to sit there in jail and lift weights. It makes me so angry....and I am not an angry person by nature. We have failed at dishing out the maximum sentences that should be given to these criminals. We allow too many appeals in most of these cases.

I pray, that every moment between now and death, this perp has to relive in his mind the faces of these innocent people as he murdered them. I pray his dreams are filled with those little eyes looking up in fear and an elderly man of the kindest sort who was, till his last breath, giving the best of himself to others who needed him.

I could rant on for days...but I will spare you of that.

I thought I read somewhere the mother worked with troubled teens/kids. I can't produce a link, as I don't recall where I read that, so please delete if not ok. Anyway, could she have possibly been seeing the perp in a professional way and he knew of her relationship with Mr. Jack, and possibly it stemmed from that? I'm a mom and while I know it's a very scary reality, I just can't fathom a mother knowingly putting her children in harms way. I should put my rose colored glasses away now.

However, our local news just aired an excellent interview with a friend of Mr. Girdner's. I believe it may have been his pastor. I just checked and the interview isn't posted yet or I would link it. There were a couple of stories on this case. If anyone wants to check they should be posted within the next 1/2 - 1 hour.

Check www.wsfa.com.

We thank you, Beach. You helped us with so much information today that allowed us time to come to grips with things before we found out more facts. And I am sure there is more to come.

I hope you get a good night's rest. Your tender heart for those who are victims is very touching. Not sure about your faith, but one thing that makes rest come easier to me is knowing that these little ones are in heaven tonight...and they are in a beautiful place where no one else can hurt them.

Check www.wsfa.com.

Wish I could ask Mr. Girdner's forgiveness for the ideas and thoughts I had when I first read this story.

I know these days it is necessary to be suspicious and careful of people who seem to try to find a way to be around children, but it is a shame when we can't just accept that some people really are just loving and kind and maybe even just want to help.

These days you just can't afford to NOT be leary of other's seemingly well-meaning intentions. Such a shame.

Bless his sweet heart.

K.

Guys, I have followed most of the day but have been away this evening as it is my grandbaby's first birthday and I wanted to relax and enjoy that precious time. I am so saddened by all I have read here to try and catch up. What kind of animal does these things to poor innocent elders and children?

.......(snipped by me)

Forgive me Shef for snipping your post. I just wanted to THANK YOU for sharing a bit of your personal story and your sunshine. In the face of the terrible news today, it was joyful to read about your precious grandchild's 1st birthday celebration. That is one blessed baby to have such a dear grandparent as you.
:heartbeat:

Forgive me Shef for snipping your post. I just wanted to THANK YOU for sharing a bit of your personal story and your sunshine. In the face of the terrible news today, it was joyful to read about your precious grandchild's 1st birthday celebration. That is one blessed baby to have such a dear grandparent as you.
:heartbeat:

Thank you, Coco....you are very kind and have encouraged me with your sweet words. It is so nice to find encouragement in this tough world. Bless you!

From the start I had hoped this would turn out different -- I thank you beach also for the info that allowed us to process this early on. It still didn't lessen the sting when I saw the story on the official ID and that they had a suspect. When I saw the <modsnips myself> picture, bad thing ran through my head, many of which have be expressed on here already.

The why was he a free man question is the most important, I think....because the why would someone kill kids...well one look around on this forum should be proof enough that sadly, people do. His motive, while important, is secondary to why he was a free man.

Rest in peace Jordan, Taylor, and Mr. Jack --- many who never knew you love you and hope and pray you didn't suffer.....ok off to cry some more

I am praying that the many LE agents currently working feverishly to locate this POI tonight have strength, wisdom, skill, courage and Divine protection to see this through to the most successful conclusion possible under these tragic circumstances.
:praying:

I so agree... This perp is desperate and dangerous! :please:

A senseless triple murder by a punk who should have been behind barsa long ago. I wonder if anyone did any kind of risk analysis of this guy and his prior accusations. Even if the jury found him not guilty, that doesn't mean he was innocent of the crimes he was facing. Juries can be easily swayed by smooth-talking defense attorneys. Maybe there should be another option for a jury verdict: "We think he's guilty but can't prove it, so plant him in a relocation detention cell for a year or two while he proves he is trustworthy and can hold down an honest job". Sure, not gonna ever happen, but something has to change the way we let criminals go free to re-offend.
I feel so sorry for that poor kindly gentleman, and those two poor little twins .. sounds like he was one of the bright spots in their lives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl
Back